Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if FiM Never Existed?

Sepia-chan

The world would become a darker place.

And I'd probably be so attached to ponies, that I would not stop. Even if the show and the fandom ceased to exist, I'd try my best to make it exist again. Using my skills in writing, I'd write down the characters, their personalities, and the plotlines of every episode by memory. In fact, I'd turn the show into a story form, if I am unable to find an animator or learn animation myself. Using my vector art skills I'd recreate every pony I could remember so their images are never forgotten. And if my merchandise was also gone, I'll go to a T-shirt printer place and print some new T-shirts for myself and flaunt them around. I'd re-write the classics of fanfiction such as My Little Dashie, (and maybe re-write cupcakes to be better) and show them off. If all goes well, I would regain at least the smallest bubble of the fandom. Maybe I'd tell those I trusted that the fandom did exist but suddenly disappeared, that I was the only brony left in existence, and that the fandom and show was worth too much to me to ever give up on, even if my actions may be futile and meaningless.

I would look in some photo album on my coffee table to see pony pictures there, with a note from Rainbow Dash... just like MLD <3

Yo.

Screw this man, we're going back to Equestria. Screw you bronies, screw your Faust, and most importantly, screw My Little Dashie. I mean. Seriously?

No Love,

Rainbow DASH. DASH damn it, DASH.

Okay, that interlude aside, I would first be very confused by what had happened, then I'd do online stuffs to make sure I really was the only one who remembered. Then I'd make sure I at least crudely sketched all six of the ponies from memory (oh god Pinkie's hair would give me so much trouble without a reference), then I'd just have them around as a keepsake. No need to revitalize the series, I mean, whats the chances that the magic would happen again? If anyone asked about the weird pony pictures I keep around, I'd just say something profound and have a moment of silence in respect for the series that amused me for at least a whole year of my life.

I would feel pretty sad..Not only has MLP served as something that actually got me into reading it was something I always went to when I was sad and didn't want to talk to anyone.

By no means has MLP changed or saved my life but it certifiably is a source of happiness as of now and has improved my life :). I probably wouldn't cry about it,"They" wouldn't want me to cry about it :lol::(

If FiM never existed, my life would be sadder than it is right now. I'd practically go crazy without any ponies a day. But that type of thing is impossible but I'll satisfy your question.

I would run around the internet, asking "WHERE THE F*CK IS MY MLP! WHAT THE F*CK HAVE YOU DONE WITH IT!". Then I would slowly proceed to hiding under my bed and think about my life for a day which will set me in logic mode.

What if, suddenly, you came onto the internet one day.

And everything MLPFiM-related vanished? All without a trace. Including this forum.

The real end of the world as we know it. Hm.. Public confusion followed by anger then pandemonium across the world wide web. Sooner or later everyone is gonna take to the streets and start protesting then the masses will get sucked in and then BOOM:

Justine Beiber gets elected to the Papacy. The (metaphorical) apocalypse is going to be a bi*ch.

• Brohoof 1

What's the question again? What if FiM never existed? or What if it all disappeared?

If it never existed... well that would be very detrimental to me. I don't want to think about it..

If it all disappeared? That would suck, but at least I made a lot of friendships through MLP. Assuming they still exist.

i would totally freak out. i'd basically search every single website for mlp fim related info. after a while i might have gotten over it, but still.

The real end of the world as we know it. Hm.. Public confusion followed by anger then pandemonium across the world wide web. Sooner or later everyone is gonna take to the streets and start protesting then the masses will get sucked in and then BOOM:

Justine Beiber gets elected to the Papacy. The (metaphorical) apocalypse is going to be a bi*ch.

i know the "justine bieber" thing is a typo, but thats funny, cause justine is a girl name, and jb is... xD

also that would be utter chaos lol

• Brohoof 2

Actually I would be very careful about revealing my knowledge about MLP:FIM. I mean if the information was all purged and nobody knew about it then others who hid that information could be looking for any post related to said. On seeing the web sites all fail that I have bookmarked, I would probably be suspicious enough already to not use google to search the web.

That I still remembered in a sea of everyone forgetting I would take as something that happened for a reason. Other than trying to astrally travel to equestria, I would probably lay low for at least a couple of weeks before doing anything drastic in the hopes that something was up and I might have help out there I did not know of.

I would just about die. I know the show is for little kids and all, but it does teach good life lessons, and it's hilarious! I'm going to be sad when season 3 ends...because I don't think that they're making new seasons after that. (Does anyone know if they are?)

I would know immediately that someone time traveled to a point in the past where they managed to convince Hasbro not to make FiM. In doing so, they inadvertainly created a time paradox, resulting in an alternate 2012 where instead of working on FiM, Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken take over the world and run it in a stern, but fair dictatorship. Obviously, the timeline would have to be repaired. Otherwise the paradox could eventually unravel all of time and space, destroying the entire universe.

Knowing that, I'd go ask Doc if he knew how to find the exact point in time that the perpetrator went to. Once we figured that out, we'd use the DeLorean to go back to right before it happened and stop it from happening, restoring FiM to the timeline and changing the alternate 2012 back to what it's supposed to be.

Edited by SBaby

If it disappeared suddenly one day? I would be horribly sad and pissed off at the same time! A great show just randomly left all of its fans without notice and won't be continuing. Bronies would most definitely die out a lot faster as well.

If it never existed i would still be out there sad and depressed, maybe even dead. This show made me happy. After I lost my family at 10 i lived in the streets. I took drugs, I took alcohol, i took everything i could get my hands on. i even killed once for self defense. That right there is what fucked me up a lot. When i became 23 i went out drinking at a bar and i met a guy. After talking for some time and becoming friends he asked me where I lived so he could drop me of because i was to drunk. After telling him i was homeless. He let me live with him. A couple months passed and I was still depressed and contemplating suicide. I actually tried once. Almost hung my self but the rope was not strong enough. A little more time passed and i found my room mate watching Friend ship is magic. After a long talk about the show he talked me into watching it. I instantly loved it. All the characters where so happy and it was funny. Fluttershy kinda reminded me of my mom. Shy but caring,and good with animals. The show gave me happiness and something to look forwards to every week. Ever since that day I feel like a new person. So if this show where to just vanish, a big part of my life would be gone, but it would not change me, because this show showed me to be strong and always be happy.

Edited by Wisebox
  • Brohoof 1

Well first I'd probably scream hysterically for 5 minutes straight... :huh: hmmm... make it ten minutes...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu0H4UD-1sQ

Then I would devolve into a deep sadness with the realization that the world was now 20% less cool... not even trying to party would help!

Posted Image

But then, considering most of ya'll seem to have some theory about how you'd either fix it yourself, or the creator's would, I'd just let ya'll do your thing, and I'm sure that in no time the show would be back on the air! Then I'd be all like...

Posted Image

And all would be right with the world. THE END! B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Flip out at first! Then try and gather some information as to why everything MLP:FIM is gone... Go to other popular internet sites and ask others questions. If I could never find the answer... I would gather as many bronies as I know and help rebuild the forums & gather everyone back here ;)

If it never existed? Well. I would still live a normal life? I mean if it never existed that means i wouldn't ever have been thinking about it.

BUT if it just dissappeared one day (With MLP FiM disappearing i mean the forum too) i would run around in my room screaming like a baby. Crying and stiff but Yeah Yeah thats just me.

Hmmm....

Well, I'd probably have way less friends than I have now, that's for sure.

I also wouldn't have gotten into League of Legends and some other titles as well.

Aaaand I also still would be a complete douchebag.

Basically things would have sucked alot if FiM had never existed ^^;

Edited by Ahri

I think you missed why I said "Eight Days A Week" in the first place. Well, never mind that.

No, I'm not under the impression that all bronies are rabid fanboys. However, I've met quite a few, more especifically lurking around the EqD comment area and the OC self-insert fanfic writers.

There are as many wonderful people in this fandom as there are total rabid fans.

I've never really understood why so many people buy the toy's, i personally just can't see why you would want them :P

The only thing I'm truly wanting is the comic but that almost feel's like an extension of the show and I would enjoy reading it :)

If FIM dissipated now instantly or never happened, i think i would be a more screwed up person. I found it at the perfect time and it help me with a few problem's in my life and helped me understand the importance of others, but i honestly wouldn't miss it to much. I guess i would just be on a different forum somewhere :P

I'd proably still watch it. I'd be kinda shocked and miss all the awesome community. Plus all the amazing fan creations. :(

The internet would be alot more sad without the bronies...

I have to scenarios for this, the one the title suggests, and the revised one with further explanation in OP.

If it never existed: I would probably be a lot different. The fandom and show itself actually changed me a fair amount. A better school probably helps too but since becoming a brony I find that I have become calmer, my memory has improved, I have made more friends (If Internet friends count), I have gained greater willpower. And probably a bunch more that just do not come to mind right away. Needless to say, I would be a lot different.

If it stopped existing: I dare not think of such a dark thing happening. It is not even the show so much anymore as it is the fandom. Whether you deny it or not, I think the Brony fandom would change a lot if FiM stopped existing. I know there are some bronies from the older generations but I think a lot of the fandom showed up when FiM did. If it stopped existing, I think a lot of people would probably change. I do not want to type any of the things I imagine happening because I do not want to offend anyone but I think the majority of said changes would be negative. Very negative, and those negative changes would change to more negative changes and possibly, eventually drastic changes. No offense, anyone

• Brohoof 1

That's not such a big leap for me...my life up until a few weeks ago would have been just the same. I would still be bored to death at work, looking in vain for something fun to do and a message board I like since I gave up on Pro Wrestling Forums in the winter. I would still be consumed by my insecurities with nowhere to turn for relief.

Also there would be no Rainbow Dash, and the world would be 20% less cool.

This show has done a lot of things for a lot of people. Thank goodness it was made. It's here and no one can ever take it away from us.

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 2

If I was really desperate to get my pony fix, then I'll search every corner of the internet until I find something, there has to be some sort of pony somewhere!

If not I'll just hug and kiss my Twilight Sparkle figurine.