Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread MLP:FiM Gameloft App, Friends, and Info

Lost Profile

I just got onto the new Gameloft mlp game and its okay but its no fun without friends what are your guys names mine is jparty67 if you want to add me I always gift back:)

There is no need to make a new topic to find friends. We already have a topic for this purpose here so I merged yours with this one.

add me, but my town sucks hehe.. :3

my gameloft ID is kyle23emma but I think it's pretty much useless (for android users) to stay online while playing the game, if you guys know a way to play togetter let me know ;)

I was wondering how everypony is handling the random debris spawns in this game?

They are the bane of my existence, and I resent having to deal with them. Especially the rocks that cost 8000 coins to clear. Maybe it costs so much to clear then out because realistically, getting rid of massive rocks would be quite a difficult job for ponies. Even for the paid professional ponies who are hired to clear them out.

• Brohoof 1

This game is fun actually :)

It's going to take a while to add all the people on the list to my friends list but I'll get to it eventually.

Have you guys noticed that the order of the quests to get the mane 6 is in the same order that Twilight meets them in the show (I'm at the AJ quest so far so it's only as far as I know)?

They are the bane of my existence, and I resent having to deal with them. Especially the rocks that cost 8000 coins to clear. Maybe it costs so much to clear then out because realistically, getting rid of massive rocks would be quite a difficult job for ponies. Even for the paid professional ponies who are hired to clear them out.

Ha, no it costs so much to lure people into buying bits of course. It's annoying of course, but personally I'll take up the challenge and just deal with them.

So this game ALWAYS crashed right after the loading screen on the samsung galaxy s3.

I've reintsalled it and did a bunch of things I was told to on the web,

any tech savvy brony wanna help a sister out?

~

So this game ALWAYS crashed right after the loading screen on the samsung galaxy s3.
I've reintsalled it and did a bunch of things I was told to on the web,
any tech savvy brony wanna help a sister out?
~

ive offered this advice to others i know on the forums and real life and it seems to have gotten really good results each time, kill the wifi with airplane mode or something it seems to let the game load, that doesnt work then im not sure?

well if you go to my place you can see i paved and put something in almost every spot thats availible (the decors and road are much cheaper than the money it takes to remove stuff) cheapest rock is like 200? or 100? road is 75 and you can pave that quite quickly, this has saved me A LOT of money, and they also remove the chance of sprites appearing so id reccomend paving everything? and decorating it all?

btw my social says i have to wait 700+ hours for some people after i like just pressed the gift all button as many times as i could..... im guessing something went wrong..? is there an email that i could email to so gameloft could maybe fix that for me?

sudden quick brohoof, did it work? hopefully your game works now Posted Image Edited by Flutterwing
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have anything Apple, nor do I have an Android, so I can't play the app.. (I plan to get an iPad soon, but until I get the money, nope!) However, my boyfriend has it for his iPad and let me play it. I think it's a lot of fun, and the minigames are entertaining as well!

usually when I've gotten rid of the rocks etc I'll try and put a building or some decor in its place, worked so far.

Why does this game insist on giving me laughter shards http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png got about 560 of em at the moment.

Use all those shards to make money! :o

You can just tap the harmony stone and it spews out coins if you have shards. Its awesome

Speaking of the game, for Android Tablets, the MLP game is #8 on the list, which is kind of awesome, no?

post-8478-0-32605600-1353025072_thumb.png

Us bronies have become something of a phenomenon, not just a bunch of guys who are deviants. I am proud to be a part of the brony community and I will fight to the bitter end with love and tolerance.

post-8478-0-64457000-1353025093_thumb.png

I'm playing this game too, so if anyone wants to add me my ID is the same as my username here: Silanda. This game's kinda mean with the gems so far. I've hardly unlocked anything.

Slowly but surely I'm starting to see new names in my friends list so I can give gifts.

Also having an issue with the random boulder spawns. It's like my Ponyville was the bullseye for a rock launching contest.

• Brohoof 2

I completely agree about the rocks being the bane of existence. I understand the thorns, trees, bushes... And I could even understand if maybe you got a small rock that gradually became a bigger rock if not taken care of... But I can't understand how these HUGE mountainous rocks, that cost 16000 bits to remove, just pop up out of nowhere!

Another issue I've come across, which I didn't see in a previous post, is that the game can't seem to be shared on multiple devices. Meaning I can't play my level 23 game, that was built on my iPad, on my iPhone. My iPhone game is only level 9. And yes, I have logged into my Gameloft name on both. This is a serious downer for anyone that spends real life money on bits/gems or might be considering an upgrade... say to a new iPhone or iPad like me. I thought that by having the Gameloft login that you would be able to play the same game on multiple devices; I have other games that do but they aren't Gameloft. Am I just missing something?

I don't know. It's a big disappointment because I will lose all my hard work if I upgrade devices, but I do like the game. It's amusing and fun. I admit the mini-games do get a little repetitive but not too bad so far. Can't wait to get Fluttershy!

• Brohoof 1

What is this time glitch I keep heiring about?

What dose it do? How do you do it?

I'd like to know RIGHT NOW so some pony better tell me RIGH NOW

Lol XD

open up MLP and then kill the app, after you kill the app go to settings and manually set the time and allow the game to load and whatever the time difference is the game will have had that much time pass by (id reccomend turning off the wifi my brother changed the date by 2 months and loaded his games and never changed it back so when i gifted everyone on my app i gifted everyone 2 months later and i have to wait 720+ hours now)

anyways the time glitch is there to use but not fun since it kinda kills the game

just be wary to not use the social with the time glitch

Are there any secrets to getting certain harmony shards or gems? I used that time glitch and now my town is INFESTED with those f*squee*cking parasprites!

just pave everything with a dirt road or cover it with trees and decor and you wont ever get any rocks or parasprites

Word of advice: Don't waste harmony shards by redeeming them for coins. Hang on to them so you can get rid of all those GOD DAMN PARASPRITES that will inevitably pop up. There are plenty of ways to get bits. There is only one way to remove parasprites.

Edited by Mister Jack

It kinda sucks because this game has been released for aindroid however you need a decent phone to support it unfortunately my Desire does not support the game :( must save up and buy some gadget soon to power the world of my little pony into my hoofs :P

Add me! My name on Gameloft is spoederman , I don't know why I chose that name but I did! Hahaha. I wondered if this game would be worth it but I can say it really is, I was surprised by it's quality and especially the graphics. The game doesn't really play that smoothly but that doesn't really matter.