Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Great and Powerful Trixie's secrets...

Skoogles

Alright, so, we all remember how in that episode which I can never remember the name of Scoots, Sweetie and AB apparently revealed some secrets regarding the showmare we all love to hate, Trixie.

First of all, what do guys think these secrets are? Please, go wild in terms of speculation.

Posted Image

Secondly, do you think we'll find out what these secrets are in season three, and that they will be the reason for Trixie's return? If she does that is. I know its been massively hinted at, but hey, you never know. I for one would be more than happy to see more of Trixie's bitchy swagger.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

It is difficult to pin down what secret the Cutie Mark Crusaders revealed. I have contacts whom tell me that the Great and Powerful Trixie has many secrets that few ponies know. I am told that Trixie can bake a mean pumpkin pie, was the mastermind behind the changeling invasion during the royal wedding, actually has a white mane and dyes it light blue, was Derpy's former room mate back in college, is a professional poker player in Las Pegasus, and owns three pent house suites located in Baltimare, Vanhoover, and Fillydelphia.

But seriously though, I feel like that line about Trixie was mostly meant as a reference to the character and not intended to be a foreshadowing of things to come. Time will tell I suppose, but of course I am looking forward to seeing Trixie return and how she's changed as a character since season 1(if at all).

• Brohoof 1

Trixie's hair actually emits Chernekov Radiation, which is what gives her such a lustrous blue sheen.

The mane cast are going to get sunburn if they stand too close.

Pff, best thing I've read all day xD

So Trixie generates electromagnetic radiation, huh? Well that explains why Snips and Snails were so attracted to her! Haw!

That probably doesn't make sense, but I can't good science do :L

It is difficult to pin down what secret the Cutie Mark Crusaders revealed. I have contacts whom tell me that the Great and Powerful Trixie has many secrets that few ponies know. I am told that Trixie can bake a mean pumpkin pie, was the mastermind behind the changeling invasion during the royal wedding, actually has a white mane and dyes it light blue, was Derpy's former room mate back in college, is a professional poker player in Las Pegasus, and owns three pent house suites located in Baltimare, Vanhoover, and Fillydelphia.

But seriously though, I feel like that line about Trixie was mostly meant as a reference to the character and not intended to be a foreshadowing of things to come. Time will tell I suppose, but of course I am looking forward to seeing Trixie return and how she's changed as a character since season 1(if at all).

Dayum, Trix sure gets around, doesn't she?

But yeah, as made evident by the topic post, I'm also looking forward to seeing Trixie's return, how she'll go about it, whether or not she's changed, etc etc. My friend's theory is that she'll return to wreak her great and powerful vengeance with a group of fanboys/girls. Obviously Seth will be among them should that be the case, lol.

As for the first question I dont think the CMC is really credible because they were nowhere near Trixie when she was show boating. I can only guess she has studied a few magic books like Twilight but she isnt as powerful.

Trixie's possible appearance in the upcoming season 3 really excites me. Especially after seeing this picture which I dont know if its true or fake http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ycvvGmgHOtk/UCacXuwtRuI/AAAAAAAA0Ds/CxvtvRayR8c/s1600/trixie_with_alicorn_amulet_turnaround.jpg

Hopefully she turns into Twilights #1 rival and they have an epic magic duel or something of the like.

Pff, best thing I've read all day xD

So Trixie generates electromagnetic radiation, huh? Well that explains why Snips and Snails were so attracted to her! Haw!

That probably doesn't make sense, but I can't good science do :L

Dayum, Trix sure gets around, doesn't she?

But yeah, as made evident by the topic post, I'm also looking forward to seeing Trixie's return, how she'll go about it, whether or not she's changed, etc etc. My friend's theory is that she'll return to wreak her great and powerful vengeance with a group of fanboys/girls. Obviously Seth will be among them should that be the case, lol.

Yeah I can see Trixie having a group of followers like that. Given how easily she won Snips and Snails over, I'm sure that she would be able to get quite the crowd to follow her if she puts on a believable act.... just nopony from Ponyville will fall for it. ^_^ I'm really curious if Trixie will hold some hard feelings after that little incident with the Ursa Minor or if she will somehow have learned from it and become a better pony.

Yeah I can see Trixie having a group of followers like that. Given how easily she won Snips and Snails over, I'm sure that she would be able to get quite the crowd to follow her if she puts on a believable act.... just nopony from Ponyville will fall for it. ^_^ I'm really curious if Trixie will hold some hard feelings after that little incident with the Ursa Minor or if she will somehow have learned from it and become a better pony.

Given Trixie's attitude in Boast Busters I can't really see her returning with a turnaround personality. If they do go for something like that I'd rather her still be all bitchy and such, but trying to better herself. Like, trying to make friends under Twi's guidance but failing due to her disrespectful, egocentric attitude you know? That could also relay a good message, like 'even if somebody seems like a total jerk, if you put in the effort o get to know them, they might be very different to what you'd expect' or something along those lines, y'know what I mean? But I guess only time will tell.
  • Brohoof 1

yeah i heard that the secret was 'Trixie is best pony' but the source was Gabbiegum's so i'd hardly call it reliable information.

If that's the secret then it is a boldfaced lie

I have had to steel myself to the fact that she is coming back, but I hope for no more than an episode

If that's the secret then it is a boldfaced lie

I have had to steel myself to the fact that she is coming back, but I hope for no more than an episode

O_O what just happened, i feel some pent up anger

and her reappearance in season 3 is a rumour by bronies muck like the Derpy Episode (which isn't gonna happen because it'll most likely be a Ditsy do episode and that's for the best ) so consider that a lie until otherwise

Her secret is that she had cosmetic surgery on her horn.

Actually, I think that shtick with "Trixie's secrets" was just a joke. There are a lot of Trixie fans, so mentioning her in passing would be a good way to throw the bronies a bone.

Edited by Forlong

Trixie's really a dude, and this shall be revealed in Season 3 in the most awkward of ways possibly imaginable to Twilight and the Mane 6! ^_^

Personally I would rather have trixie replace Applejack, she's just so much more interesting and she speaks in third person.

Posted Image

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

Trixie's really a dude, and this shall be revealed in Season 3 in the most awkward of ways possibly imaginable to Twilight and the Mane 6! ^_^

Posted Image

Take that NO, multiply it by one hundred and you can get my a feelings on replacing Applejack, especially if her replacement is Trixie

• Brohoof 1

Personally I would rather have trixie replace Applejack, she's just so much more interesting and she speaks in third person.

To represent the element of "honesty"? I think we need to clarify a few things. Embellishing the truth and lying to make yourself look better is not honest. Not a good replacement for Applejack.

Hmmm... Secrets of Trixie...

Secretly a changeling?

Twilight Sparkle's long lost sister?

Part Zebra?

Made a pact with Discord during the greying?

Is actually the Wizard of Oz?

Does no actual magic (it is all science?)

Is destined to become an alicorn?

Guess it is silly night.

I think we might never find out, honestly never finding out adds more mystery to her and her magic. Sometimes we all to find things out but when we do, we lose interest in the object and no longer want to find out everything about the object. But even though all that I still want to find out her secrets in magic tricks. Hopefully in season three they will give us hints about what they are or just plainly tell us what they are. But when all first met Trixie we all did wonder how she did certain things in her magic tricks. Hopefully in the new season coming up she will make a return with herself and her magic tricks. And maybe an answer to the question itself. :)

Last night, I was jolted out of a nap by a particularly sharp jab to the ribs from an anonymous hoof. I awoke to see a mysterious figure standing in the shadows. All I could discern about it was its very cute silhouette.

"So ah heard you went to some kinda news-writin' school?" the figure demanded impatiently.

"Um...I have a journalism degree, if that's that you mean," I stammered. "And, uh, please don't hurt me."

"Then here's some news-breakin' stuff for ya," she said as I groped for the light switch. "Cause nopony wants me do it anymore. Ah think it was all that stuck-up Diamond Tee-air-a's fault...don't turn on those lights!!"

"Sorry."

"Ah know all about that flim-flamming filly Trixie! Didja know she's actshully...Twahlight Sparkle's evil twin? It's true! She's just like Twilight isn't, all glamorous n' high-falutin' n' full of herself n' shows off even though she's not that great. Well that's cause she's Twilight's bad side, and she got free when one of Twilight's spells went on the fritz! How's that for a story?!"

How, indeed. B) And thank you once again to my very mysterious anonymous source.

• 6 months later...

I'd like to think that The Great and Powerful Trixie's ancestor is none other than Starswirl the Bearded.

From what little we know of him, she seems to share his one key shortcoming:not realizing how important friendship is in relation to magic. If Trixie could learn to play well with the other ponies, I think she'd be able to conjure up some amazing stuff. I'm expecting (hoping?) this will eventually happen.