Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What mlp stuff do you want for christmas?

jparty76

If you're not american christmas is a time we celebrate and give gifts to one another. Sooooo..... Christmas is coming up soon what would you guys want or going to buy yourself this Christmas?

• Brohoof 1

Non-MLP Stuff:

Drawing Tablet(So I can finally start posting crap on my deviantArt page)

MLP Stuff:

Brony shirt

Applejack Plushie

Other then that, I don't need anything. As long as I get those, I'll be happy. And candy, lots & lots of candy :D

Edited by CrystalJack
  • Brohoof 2

Well I'm getting a new laptop for Christmas so... a pony themed cover would be epic or a few laptop stickers that are pony themed. ;)

I know of a mlp theme for you laptop is has a slideshow of all the ponies and they are all good and custom sounds for opening and closing the laptop is really freakin sweet I have it on mine right now the link just in case is http://www.mediafire.com/?f43q5chftj86vnh don't worry no virus or anything if you need to know how to change it message me its pretty easy

If you're not american christmas is a time we celebrate and give gifts to one another. Sooooo..... Christmas is coming up soon what would you guys want or going to buy yourself this Christmas?

There's a bunch of countries that celebrate Christmas you know, it didn't even start in America xD

Anyways, I really want a pony plushie, if I can't get one, I at least hope I can get my laptop fixed xD

• Brohoof 3

I would love to get something pony for Chirstmas, but I want since there is no way my parents would buy me something like that. Now if I could the things I would want would include:

-A pony Jacket/Hoodie (I need one of these and there are some pretty cool ones out there)

-A pony Plushie (Not one of them weird ones either, I mean one of them really greatly made one.)

Sadly however there is no way my parents would buy me anything pony related for Christmas since they already find it weird that I have two pony shirts.

I want a MLP outfit for christmas because I don't have anything right now.

I want like 2 shirts (1 V neck shirt)

I want a brony waistband (bad it has rainbow dash on it)

a MLP belt

possibly a derpy beanie with visor.

and this new we love fine pony figurines :3

but if have to choose either this or a 3DS :(

• Brohoof 1

I don't want any merchandise for Christmas, or toys, or candy, or even money... I just wish I had my special somepony here to keep me warm. T-T

Well, let's see...I suppose "Every MLP:FiM item ever made" is a little far-fetched. So here is Kolth's Ultimate Pone Wishlist:

Plushies (yes, plural. Though the one I want most is a Vinyl Scratch. :wub: )

Clothing (just a t-shirt or two would be it; nothing terribly outlandish or "look at me"-y.)

Signed memorabilia (mainly to rub it in my friend's face)

And every other MLP:Fim item ever made. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I'm hoping to get the first 2 seasons on dvd. It would be nice to be able to watch any episode I want whenever I want.

Other than that, I don't think I'll be getting anything else. Well, anything mlp-related, anyway.

What MLP stuff do you want for Christmas?

All of it.

Seriously though, my family isn't doing that well financially so I don't expect to get much for Christmas. Besides, I have so much pony merch already that it would be difficult to find anything I don't have without going out of town or buying online, which I doubt they would do. Personally, I'll be happy with whatever I get, whether it's pony related or not.

If I could get just one thing that I really want, however, it would be the collector's set with Nightmare Moon. I've wanted that since it came out but I never got the chance to buy it.

If I could get ANYTHING, it would be a custom Fluttershy plushie from WhiteDove Creations. That's what I want more than anything else. Someday when I can afford it I'm going to commission one, assuming she's still in business.

Luna plush and the toy collection of Nightmare Moon and whoever else she comes with. (I'd probably kill the Trixie with fire though).

:( If only the plushes didn't go for hundreds of dollars..Come on, Hasbro. We want show accuracy.

I recently bought my MLP shirt, (which I wanted for so long! C:) so that should at least arrive on Christmas.

Other MLP merch I'd like would mostly be a Rainbow Dash plushie x3 my friend bought a Fluttershy plushie and it's so damn huggable and soft that you couldn't let go of it

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping to get some non pony related stuff for CRISTMAS because if I did get some mlp stuff for CRISTMAS than they would know my secret so unfortunately I won't be getting mlp stuff this year many next honica or what ever it's called CRISTMAS that's it CRISTMAS

• 2 weeks later...

That Derpy SDCC figurine off ebay! but i know i absolutely will not get it, because my mother thinks that anything else outside 'being normal' is lame lol. so if i want it i have to buy it myself! which there is absolutely nothing wrong with.

Well, I haven't thought of what I want for Christmas, but if anything...I'd like some MLP plushies and a new MLP calendar for 2013...It's almost December now and I don't know what Imma do with no pony for January 2013! D:

Non-MLP-related, however...I might get a tablet. I've been wanting one for ages.