Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike your first name?

Le Kvlt Dawn

No but my first name comes with some problems. First, every time I say it, I'm forced to repeat myself no matter how clear I say it. Also, when I go to places like Starbucks, Peet's Coffee, or Jamba Juice, my first name has a big chance of being misspelled.

I don't really care one way or the other. I prefer this name, but people have been calling me by my real first name for my entire life, so, it's meh.

I used to hate it because it was uncommon, but I don't really care anymore. The only annoying thing about it is that there are several different ways to spell it and I have to spell it out so often. I also have to do this with my last name since it's close to a very common last name.

I have mixed opinions on my name, sometimes I like it and others I don't. I was going to be called Paris originally, I actually would have preferred that name.

I'm fine with my name, but there are those amazing people who for some reason have this wonderful ability to pronounce "Charlotte" as "Salad".

But at least it ain't Sheldon. :P

*gets flamed by someone on here named Sheldon*

do not insult the Sheldon 

character_thumb_310x175_sheldon.jpg

you see this smile

he's saying

"I will destroy you"

yeah

that's what he's saying

There are pros and cons about my first name and I'm sure a bunch of other people can relate. My name is one of those uncommon names which I kinda like because 1. There aren't any other people in my class with my name so I can avoid that confusion and 2. It's not one of those bloody common names that you hear every day.

I don't really like it because it doesn't sound much like a name or a word, just a compilation of letters.