Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike your first name?

Le Kvlt Dawn

I'm happy with my name, though I'd prefer something like Mario (never gonna happen) or maybe something like Samuel. I don't know why, but I love that name.

Kevin is good enough I suppose.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I like my name. My first name is Rynn, and no I did not misspell Ryan. Funny thing is, Ryan is actually my brother. The one thing I do hate about it, is that the name is actually a girls name, and I'm a male.

My middle name is Alexander, which is awesome.

And finally the big reveal, my last name is................

Mets!

Spelled the same way as the baseball team. Speaking of them, I get enough jokes about it. Now, if you put my initials together, what do you get? RAM. Me, my brother, my father, my grandpa, and other males in my family have the same initials. Its a family tradition.

Yep, I don't like my first name very much. Everyone either pronounces it wrong or spells it wrong, and it starts to get annoying after awhile; especially when teachers have to take attendance on the first day of school. :/ My parents thought my name was pretty (I won't mention exactly what it is), but I think it sounds kinda weird, honestly.

I've always wanted to have the name Sienna. Now that's a pretty name!

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

Eh I'm not a huge fan of my first name, which is Christian. I've thought about legally changing it to Christopher when I'm older, just so it's not too far off but I doubt I'll go through with it. I think my parents named me that because my mom liked my dad's name (Christopher) but my dad didn't want me to be a junior, so they did Christian. Never really liked the name, and then it just became awkward when I became agnostic

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1

Ethan- I generally like it, most people say I look like a Patrick though.

Overall I prefer my Nickname-Sergei 

My name is sasha, sometimes i like it, sometimes i hate it. :okiedokielokie:  depends if its a tuesday. :P  however, i fidured out i cool nickname i could go by, Ash. however, i will not say my last name...its..easy to mispronounce. :lol:

Not really no, I wish my parents were a tad bit creative than 'Matthew', I never really had a problem with it until I shared classrooms with several other 'Matt's.

"Hey Matt!"

"Yeah?"

"Not you, the cool Matt."

*Forever alone face* "Oh..."

I was so close to being named Gavin, wish I was... never met a single person named Gavin in my school.

My name is Oliwia and I hate this name. Main reason is that this name completly doesn't fit to me. I know, that sounds weird, but it isn't only my opinion. My french teacher told me that.

Moreover, my name sounds similar to the name of the fruit- olives. And this isn't funny when people ask me "Do you like olives? Your name is Oliwia, so you must like olives!"- it's stupid and annoying.

I got used to it, though I'm not a big fan of my name. And for some unknown reason, I like it more in English. Evelyn sounds much better than Ewelina XD

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1