Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you sing when you are taking a bath/shower?

Lucifer

I don't really sing as much as I think, the shower is where great ideas come to mind, I'm sure to invent some sort of life changing thing while in the shower, haha, nah, but seriously it is where I think the most!

• Brohoof 1

I don't sing. Ever. There's a reason I chose to become an instrumentalist instead... No, just kidding. I would have been an instrumentalist whether or not I had a singing voice, because I naturally prefer the sounds of my favorite instruments to the voice.

Regardless, I really don't sing. lol

• Brohoof 1

Any song from ponies,  or the fandom, or occasionally something else, like bohemian rhapsody, but I don't usually sing in the shower. Which is weird, because I sing almost everywhere else. I kinda just trail on singing occasionally. Singing is the only instrument I'm good with. I want to learn the piano, but anything else, and I get confused and forget the notes.

Edited by Brosparkles
  • Brohoof 1

Usually an MLP: FiM song or an Epic Rap Battles of History song. Right now I have Moses Vs Santa Claus stuck in my head...Its catchy.

Yay I'm not alone XD. Currently Cleopatra vs Marilyn Monroe and Obama vs Mitt Romney are stuck in my head.

Anyway I usually sing theme songs of the shows I watch. :) 

• 1 year later...

Whatever's stuck in my head at the moment.  This Day Aria takes the cake for the most awkward song to sing by yourself in the shower though and I catch myself singing that all the time.  Not that singing it with someone else in the shower would be less awkward.

Edited by Simon

I sing a lot of Bowling for Soup, since my singing voice is kinda the same tone as his (I'm not a talented enough singer to actually sing in a band like him, though, or even much of a singer, really.)

of course, I sing a lot of U2 as well, and others :D

I create the lyrics myself, about anything and sometimes I sing songs that I've listened to and liked. Even sometimes, just create a rhythm and then add some beats, create music.

So yeah I really do sing anything, often I sing Frank Sinatra - Blue moon and brony songs as well like "hay miss Derpy". I kind of like singing but don't do it too much.

I'll sing anything that pops into my mind at the time, even if I hate that song. I tend to sing Alternative Rock, Pop, and Disney songs mostly. I also sing pony songs, namely Bats!, if I'm completely out of ideas.