Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

An island on the Caribbean you can't see on most maps called Trinidad. :I It's always hot here and when it rains...it pours. Currently, the weather seems pretty hormonal. 

I was born in Providence, Rhode Island and currently live in one of the most boring parts of Attleboro, Massachusetts. Not that it's an exciting city in the first place.

Since everyone seems to be posting flags I'm gonna do this.

tssalutemassachusetts.png

I was born in a little town named Los Angeles, California, US. (( That wasnt necessary. Shut up, mind. )) I lived there until I was about twelve and moved out to San Diego because of the crime rate. Too dangerous, my parents said.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I feel soo left out. I'm like, one of the only " canadian EH" people here. EH? right.. WE STAND GUARD ON THEE FOR. EH?????

What sucks is that the hub isn't in Toronto(from what I can tell) and a whole bunch of crap

"cant be viewed in your country" - quoting "the hub"

I too am from Canada, i know i live in Quebec i wish we had "the Hub". it really sucks because i am forced to watch mlp online while i rather watch it on tv

Edited by @Vinyl Scratch

I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in America. It's pretty swell over here. Everyone's chill. As long as you're not in Providence or Central Falls. Eesh.

I live in Oregon... where the weather surprises even the longest living residents. It's bipolar as hell, some days climbing at 103, and some days descending all the way to -12. My April was full of 40 degree windy days, and then maybe some last minute snow. Then as soon as June came around, clouds. Just clouds. Right when I was exited for summer... mellow.png

dsnow5.jpg

stp60882.jpg

Although, I have to admit, it is pretty beautiful here... especially the snowy-year-round mountains in view. wink.png

I'm from the land of Irn Bru, haggis, stereotypes and gadgies (innit ged?), Scotland!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOM! 

(Not that I'm for independence though - nice idea in theory, probably bad in practice).

Stockholm, Sweden. There seems to be quite a few Swedes on this forum actually which is awesome. Speaking of swedish bronies, today I ran into a brony randomly on the streets for the first time (he was wearing a dashie shirt). It was kinda awkward (a typical Swedish social encounter in other words) laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the USA, I won't disclose exactly where but I'm in the south, I don't feel comfortable throwing it around generally.

Greetings fellow bronies from the America's :P.

(edited)

img-1632661-1-1280px-Flag_of_Finland_(st
Proud Finn reporting in.

A home to about five and a half million people, the Nokia Corporation, and thousands upon thousands of lakes.
I currently reside in Helsinki, the capital city of Finland.

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 2

I'm a proud tea loving Brit and no one can stop me.

unionjack.jpg 

Geographically I live in the North East in County Durham. It's a pretty nice place really. Lots of amazing landmarks and the likes.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Nebraska. I've lived here my whole life. I'm still unsure if I'd ever leave Nebraska and live somewhere else. I feel pretty comfortable living here but I hate the winter months that's my only complaint with it.

I live in the town Aizkraukle, which is located in a small country in eastern Europe named Latvia. ^_^ Our flag is easy to mistake as the flag of Austria. :D

latvian-flag.png

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just a silly and simple question that got me thinking: Where are you guys from? I know this isn't a reliable tool for research but, I would like to know where this fandom has expanded from outside the US (If you are american answer too).
I'm brazilian, more specifically I'm a brazilian from a big city on the south-east called Campinas.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from California, I've never lived more than 10 miles from I-5. I guess if I were to state what famous bronies I live close too I could say I currently live close (but not really) to Solrac (the guy who screams pony music), and where I used to live as close to where MictheMicrophone (the guy who raps pony music) lives now.

• Brohoof 2

i'm dutch.

i live in the groningen province, in a small town called kleine huisjes.

i would love to move to amerika once tough. that is, if it manages to survive it's debts

I live in America, I guess there are a lot of others who live in America here to, but ya know.

I guess it's cool being here, I've not been to other countries, but ya know, home is home.

I live in the south if you wanna be more specific, but I don't wanna tell exactly where really.

• Brohoof 1

I live in America, I guess there are a lot of others who live in America here to, but ya know.

I guess it's cool being here, I've not been to other countries, but ya know, home is home.

I live in the south if you wanna be more specific, but I don't wanna tell exactly where really.

I don't blame you for not wanting to reveal your exact location. I feel a little more secure because I live in a metropolitan area of 10 million people. Good luck finding me stalkers!

• Brohoof 3

I come from a place filled with crime and villainy. A place where the ignorance is overwhelming and the fights never stop. A place where the noise never stops and the lights are never off. New York city ( It's not that bad unless you live in the bad projects) 

• Brohoof 2

I live in the state of Louisiana of the U.S.A.. I would say it's cozy here, but it's not in my opinion. At least for me it isn't. I'm thinking about moving the first chance I get.