Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

Lincoln, England. We invented Tanks, you're welcome :P

Oh and Lincolnshire was also home to Issac Newton, so yeah...

Just google us, we're one of the most historically important cities in England ;)

• Brohoof 1

Des Moines, Iowa, United States of Amareica, the Midwest, North Amareica, Earth, The Solar System that doesn't really have a name, Milky Way Galaxy, the Universe.

I might want to move to another country when I grow up, though. Maybe New Zealand.

This is the Sol System. "Solar System" is its name.

A- MARE -ica, get it? GET IT? Cause this is a mlp forum and I'm from Amareica...But I said 'mare' instead of 'mer'...Okay..bye. *hides in the corner and never returns*

Myself at the very least uses Ponify so it would have come up as Amareica anyway. So yes, I'm sure nearly everypony gets the reference around here.

I was born in Vietnam. Yup. That's right. I'm an Asian. My family and I moved to California when I was 2 or 3. Here's a tip if you wanna go visit Vietnam, it's pretty hot there. Very hot, actually.

(edited)

My top choices though would have to be Alaska or Vancouver. Alaska because of the (mostly) untouched natural beauty, and Vancouver because I know Canada has beautiful, clean cities, a pretty landscape, the air is cleaner, their money is worth more, prices are cheaper, healthcare is free (I think), there are more jobs, It's safer, their are less natural disasters, and less countries dislike Canada as they do the United States.

I remember when I lived in Canada, every time the Canadian dollar went above the USD, my friends would go to Seattle to shop img-1582754-1-laugh.png .  Now from what I hear many people from Vancouver go to Bellingham, Washington to do their grocery shopping cause its cheaper.  They actually built a brand new Costco because of this.  Canada is not cheaper though. I found it similar to Europe in this regard, but you also get free health care which is a plus.  If you wanna get treated faster though, paying speeds things up a bit.  Also, I don't know if this still happens, but I've heard some American tourists will wear Canadian flag pins abroad because Canadians are seen more favorably.  One of my teachers said you can tell an American from a Canadian because the American will have a huge visible Canadian pin on their bags, while the Canadian will have a smaller pin img-1582754-2-tongue.png .  If you do choose to go to Vancouver one day, I'm sure you will like it.  Its a beautiful city with lots to do, especially if you love mountain biking, skiing/ snowboarding and other outdoor sports.  Just felt like sharing some things from my Canadian experience.

Anyway, to answer the question, I'm from the U.S.A and was born in Los Angeles img-1582754-3-smile.png .  I love California, I love LA and I love San Francisco, which is where I currently live.

Edited by Ghost

Moscow, Russia.

I pity the yuropoors, splitting a single bread crumb per family for meals

Funny thing that I had breakfast while reading that, and I'm always have bread with something for breakfast (+ beans\chease\eggs\chicken or something else but always with rye bread)

Flagbig.GIF

Born in Jakarta, Indonesia, so Indonesia's my citizenship.

flag.GIF

Ancestry is Chinese, probably from the Fuchien tribe (not sure if spelled correctly sorry). 

300px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Even with all that Asian background, I'm actually a Canadian permanent resident and I'm aiming for a Canadian citizenship. I'm already eligible, but I haven't had the time to apply! UGH!

I keep participating in threads like this, yet I always seem to find one I haven't participated in. I'm from a big island that located in the middle of the atlantic ocean. It's called Iceland, it's the true home of the vikings. We are pretty proud of our ancestors and old traditions. We are the reason why the scandinavians know their history, we were the only ones that seem to have had the wits to actually write it down. We have the book "Snorra-eddu" you may know it as the "prose edda", our norse mythology is stored there. It is said in our country, that to become a great poet or writer you have to read that book. It gives you a lot of different words that don't exist anymore, other words for kings and stuff. I'm very proud of my ancestors, us Icelanders have often called ourselves "the vikings that liked literature". There are some ups and downs living here, I don't really want to go into them, high taxes, always cold weather, bad roads.. Expensive to live here, it's also very expensive to ship stuff here.. But who cares about the negative, it may not be so great today. But what's important is that Iceland has a great history and was once a great country.. Believe me, it will be a great country again, it's my goal.. You will see our big island soon become the greatest country ever known, I may be a dreamer.. But I'm a dreamer with a goal and I plan to achieve that goal.

So yeah, Iceland it's awesome.

article-1281890-099BA0A7000005DC-107_468

If you disliked Eyjafjallajökul, then just wait for Katla.. Hehe :) We will see the dark ages all over again. So you better watch out, if you mess with us Icelanders.. Our volcanos errupt.

lonely-planet-iceland2.jpg

Snaefellsjokull%20National%20Park.jpg

Volcano-Erupts-In-Iceland-001.jpg

You know, skyrim was inspired by Icelandic nature, some of it.

Have the Icelandic national anthem:

It's not so good, many agree this should be it instead:

Yeah, we need to update our national anthem..

I grew up in southern Michigan (Adrian, Brooklyn, and Jackson specifically).  Currently I live in Clarksville, Tennessee, home of Ft Campbell, with any luck when/if my Navy enlistement goes through I'll be going to either Washington state or Virginia.

I live in the United States of America, specifically Pennsylvania, otherwise known as the Keystone State. I grew up in southern New Jersey (The Garden State), though, near the Jersey shore, and no, nothing like the show of the same name. >.>

Also, I hate how South Park revealed our invasion plans. Now I can't help take over PA like I originally intended. Jerks. :P

Speaking of, I personally prefer Pennsylvania. I think it's a very beautiful state, as most of it is countryside, fields and farm areas, unless you live in one of the bigger cities, which thankfully, I don't. No offense to Philadelphia/Fillydelphia (XP), I'm just not a city person.

Also, since this is a pony forum, perhaps you'll appreciate our state flag:

500px-Flag_of_Pennsylvania.svg.png

I mean, come on. It has horses right on the flag! How cool is that? X3

Not surprisingly, I do see a fair share of actual horses and ponies from time to time here.

I'm from England, Yorkshire to be precise. i'm very proud of where i'm from, i love it more than anywhere else... though, i don't sound at all like im from here, the only person that could tell i was from the north was a girl from London... though, with that said, a different girl from london said i sounded southern, so i don;t know what to think anymore :(

• 2 weeks later...

I hail from the mighty country of the Russians in a city called Kokchetav. Although the part I was born in defected to Kazakhstan in 1995 I still consider myself full-blood Red.

I now live far away from the motherland in the small country of Holland but my blood shall always remain true to the one truth known as Communism. Proletariats shall reign with an iron fist one day, mark my words!

Well, i live in sweden. And in fact, i live in two different cities cause my parents broke up when i was 2 years old. Or infact, they where'nt even together in the first place. I was just a completely random Child. But yea, let's not get off-topic. I live in Sweden, Västerås and Stockholm!

I am actually from El Salvador, Central America but currently living in Houston, Texas. Yup America is a pretty swell place! But if you've never heard of El Salvador look it up it's a really BEAUTIFUL country!!

I came from California, US. Pretty much lived there all my life. But I moved to Texas in March 2008 because of my dad's job. It's not the best place, but it's still good either way.

I live in Australia... Land of big and dangerous thInge. Love the heat and the cold, depending where in aus you live. Not to mention the awesome wildlife

I'm 100% Italian from my mother's side. From my dad's side, I'm American, which can really mean a lot of things considering the mixtures of ancestries in American families. In my case, we descend from Russian cossacks and Irish from my dad's mother's side. How important that is, I leave it up to you :P

And currently, I reside in London, UK ^.^

(edited)

I'm a desert rat from Phoenix, Arizona...in the good old US of A.

I'm currently in Iowa cause that's where the job is.

(snow is pretty, but the novelty wears off real quick!)

Edited by Silverhoof

(edited)

Germany it is, in a small viallage near the town Hildesheim and guess it will be because I don't think I'll move abroad within the next few years. Seriously, I never even moved from my home village :I

Edited by Blue Bay

I live in Europe, Estonia.

I don't really like this country much, it's prices are high and the weather is always quite bad, I'd like to live somewhere else. 

• Brohoof 1