Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

I was born in North Carolina, so I'm "from" there. I've lived most of my life in Ontario though. My town is actually quite boring, there's very little to do here. :L

The United Kingdom.. Land of tea, crumpets, queues, bad weather and politeness.

Ok those are all stereotypes.. Apart from queues and bad weather, those parts are true
In a town in the East Midlands to be precise.

I ain't gonna reveal the name because.. I'm insecure I guess.. But I can say it's the biggest town in England..
Well, ONE of the biggest, at least

Edited by Broseph

I don't blame you for not wanting to reveal your exact location. I feel a little more secure because I live in a metropolitan area of 10 million people. Good luck finding me stalkers!

I live in a small town No way in Tartarus am I telling you guys my exact location! I trust the Brony community, but not that much! XD

I'm from the good ol' U.S of A. I live on Long Island, which is part of NY. It's not that bad here. The weather's nice, I live near the beach... It's all good.  mlp-ddealwith.png

I live in central California which is practically the middle of nowhere! :lol:

There are a lot of animals, fields and mountain-like areas here.

Edited by Arthy

I'm from Scotland, which is part of the UK (at the moment at least). More specifically, I live in the capital of the country, Edinburgh, in around the Midlothian area. Not many bronies here, although I have caught a few of them in-school and on the web.

Edited by LMW-YBC

I don't blame you for not wanting to reveal your exact location. I feel a little more secure because I live in a metropolitan area of 10 million people. Good luck finding me stalkers!

Yeah, I guess thats true, i mean Its not like exactly that finding me within my state would be the easiest thing ever, but i just don't like to throw it around. 

I think i've told a few people, but normally more close people.

Time for weirdness XD

Well lets see here... I was born in Texas lived there.... maybe 1 year

Moved to Tennessee

Moved to.... Maryland I believe

Moved to Minnesota

Lived in Florida for while

and lived in Georgia for while.....

So much moving >:I

Technically A lot of the eastern US XD

Edited by Niko Bellic

I live in a mystical land. A place where the fields stretch over the horizon, the oceans are a sparkling blue and anything is possible.

Also known as Canada.

• Brohoof 3

Florida, where its hot, or raining, or hot, or raining, or hot and raining, and then hot again, then rains for 18 days in a row...plus raining again just for fun before being hot again. And repeat.

I'm from Saturn

Well I'm from the state of Connecticut in the United States. I lived in my neighborhood my whole life and I love it here.

• Brohoof 1

You got yourself an Englishman here, from Leeds in West Yorkshire. No, I don't go to London very often and I don't speak in what most of you guys would call a "British accent" as there is no such thing. I speak in a Yorkshire accent. Sorry, I got attacked by a couple of American girls yesterday asking me to say "banana" -____-

• Brohoof 1

Brazilian here, too.

Living in the federal capital, Brasilia.

Not a great place to live if you love ponies.

It's true. Being a brony almost got me killed here! I was going home after an event that I went with a brony tshirt and I got robbed, the guy saw the the shirt with ponies and thought i was gay and shot my leg, and man, that hurt. A lot.

It's true. Being a brony almost got me killed here! I was going home after an event that I went with a brony tshirt and I got robbed, the guy saw the the shirt with ponies and thought i was gay and shot my leg, and man, that hurt. A lot.

Damn. I hope you healed alright. Fortunately, I never had THIS kind of problem. Mine orbit around not finding stuff to buy and not being able to go to conventions or find other bronies where I live.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from the East Coast of the United States, more specifically New York. I was born there and I lived here ever since, sadly I want to go to Europe which could be better.

I'm from Canada, more specifically British Columbia. I've also lived in various parts of the United States, but I would never the forests and relaxing pace of where I live currently.

I live in the good ol' United Kingdom :) I come from a town called Congleton in the county Cheshire. I know most prefer to keep details as such private but hey ho I don't mind :) pip pip old chap :P

Edited by Atom Flash

Damn. I hope you healed alright. Fortunately, I never had THIS kind of problem. Mine orbit around not finding stuff to buy and not being able to go to conventions or find other bronies where I live.

Thanks, and I know how you feel about this lack of stuff in here, the only shirt that I have that is THAT one, I bought on amazon and almost cost me 50 dollars with all shipping and stuff... I think we don't even have enought bronies to at least make a small convention, but it would be nice to have at least a meeting somewhere in the country!

Sadly Kingman AZ, its a ok town but not much to do here and well all the people here don't much care for homosexuals like myself so its kind of hard times here. Top of all that most don't know where Kingman is....

There is another thread about this so I bet it would be moved son but I NEED that dragon badge! So im from Mexico, to be more precise Mexico City. 20,000,000 people living in the same city, its a constant chaos here welcome to Discord Realm

Thanks, and I know how you feel about this lack of stuff in here, the only shirt that I have that is THAT one, I bought on amazon and almost cost me 50 dollars with all shipping and stuff... I think we don't even have enought bronies to at least make a small convention, but it would be nice to have at least a meeting somewhere in the country!

Like I said in the PM, it's possible that with the syndication, the show may very well end up here. That would increase the number os fans here.

The problem of course is that it has nothing to do with soccer, so... I may be dreaming too much. XD

• Brohoof 1