Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's everyone from?

noplsno

Well, that's a interesting one. My family is from Poland and Austria, but I was born here in the U.S, along with my Uncle and my Mom. I don't have an official father, since my Mom bought some sperm from a man, so he's my biological father, but I really don't know where he was born. Highest chance is America. Sorry for going into detail back there... tongue.png

I'm from the state of the most annoying show in the history of MTV. Yep, New Jersey, and no, not that part of it. The actual nice part in the northeast, in Bergen County.

(edited)

i was born in Stockholm Sweden but moved to Tampa Florida due to money issues ill admit it i don't like it here but hey its better than other places.

swedish_rainbow_dash_by_pluppen11-d4n68f

Edited by rory1171

I'm from Cranbrook, British Columbia :D

Brohoof/Pegahoof from BC :D /)

Go Canada!

I'm even working on a ponified version of the national anthem XD probably been done before but I don't care!

(edited)

I hail from the Uoonited Staets of 'MERICA! I've moved around a lot growing up, but now I reside in central Florida... I wanna get outta here SOO BAD... I've been here too long!

Edited by Hypn0ticD

I am From California.......specifically San Diego. Its a really enjoyable place, love the weather mostly becuase its almost always warm and I dislike cold so yeah you can do the math. To be honest I wonder if there are other bronies in San Diego that would be great!

(edited)

America my friends, amigos, compadres, comrades, and yes friendos. We're accepting towards all persons regardless of their backgrounds, beliefs and now orientations, be you white, black, yellow or purple, or pony, zebra, griffon, donkey and yes mule. 

img-1567690-1-colbert_american_flag.jpg

Feel free to visit us and express yourself freely. Our Constitution is your safety blanket Constitution. Well at least until some idiots in DC or a state capitol decide to wipe their ass with it. Love, hate and tolerate in America to your heart's extent.

I myself am from the Golden State of California in the region so many call SoCal Los Angeles, but for the time I am studying and staying in Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

Edited by Cwanky

(edited)

Australia. Specifically Sydney. Right in the heart of the city. It's cool here. Moved from Tasmania (that island you see south-east of the mainland). Though most of my family are from the USA. 

Edited by Absolute Zero

(edited)

I am From California.......specifically San Diego. Its a really enjoyable place, love the weather mostly becuase its almost always warm and I dislike cold so yeah you can do the math. To be honest I wonder if there are other bronies in San Diego that would be great!

I'm from san diego as well 

I've never been anywhere colder so I wouldn't know if I like colder places or not. I do like having our particular comiccon so close

Edited by silverreverb
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

England! Yeah the weather's terrible and the economy's bad but, uhhhh. Well, I can't think of many great things about living here, bear with me! 

TEA

Englishcupoftea.jpg

'Quite right, old chap!'

Edited by The Brainy Brony

Born in Santa Clartia, California, moved to Cedar Park, Texas. NEVER GOING BACK! so much better here in Texas than California, the people are so much nicer and the environment around you is just full of life and music :D thought i really haven't been many other places :/ but! one day I'll be goin' everywhere! cx

(edited)

I live in Washington State, USA. The great Northwest. I live in a town called Auburn, about 30 miles south of Seattle, that used to be known as Slaughter. We actually have a hotel that used to be known as the Slaughterhouse because of the city name. Sir Mixalot, the guy who got famous with the song "I like big butts and I cannot lie" (or whatever the song was called) actually has a huge house in my town up on the hill.

Edited by Discordian

Well I live out in the middle of nowhere in Nebraska (U.S.A). And I love it! I can do what I want when I want and their is hardly any traffic noise at all except a car going by every now and then on the local county road.

• Brohoof 1

Chi-Town Baby! land of Da Bears Da Bulls and Kanye. we also have really good hotdogs and pizza the people though are all judgemental assholes though. yeah its only fun if your drunk.

(edited)

I live in a land filled with drought and southern republicans, Texas.

(either that or the other 5% that exist like myself, the nerds)

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle

I come from Michigan, USA. It's a nice land, especially the northern parts. I actually just went to the Capitol building today. Turns out most of the "marble" in the building is just pine painted like marble.

I guess we were cheap in the 1870's, too.

(edited)

Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America, the Midwest, North America, Earth, The Solar System that doesn't really have a name, Milky Way Galaxy, the Universe.

I might want to move to another country when I grow up, though. Maybe New Zealand.

Edited by ÷Zero

It depends on whether you mean where am I, versus where am I from.

I am currently in Duvall, Washington, USA.

I am *from* Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

attachicon.gifmuricka.gif

Freedom feels great...what it's like to truly be free

I truly hope you're being sarcastic mellow.png

Anyway...I was originally born in Kansas, but I moved to North Carolina. I might move back to my home state when I turn 18, I don't know XD