Which starter will you chose  

60 users have voted

1. 1. which starter from x an y will you chose

• Chespin
    • Fennekin
    • Froakie
    • don't know yet
    • whichever has the coolest/strongest evolution

Fennekin and done! yup, that seems about the only reasonable choice to make. Just look at him, he's just like another Vulpix fox thing. Now the only thing that could ruin him would be a totally crappy evolution line.

2013-01-11.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I would like to what the 3 new starter pokemon evolve into before picking. Just because I like to know if they gain a new type or not. But if I had to pick with out knowing I would go with Fennkin. Even if I don't know what it evolves into, it looks pretty cool. Also it kinda looks like one that will not be a fire/fighting pokemon.

Fennekin because I love the fennec fox design mostly. I usually pick starters mostly just for aesthetic reasons. I'm not a fan of fire types but this time I'll make an exception.

I'm am dedicated fire starter, so I'm definitely using Fennekin.

I don't think this one will be a Fire/Fighting. It looks like (from the trailer) that it will be a Fire/Psychic type.

I Lost intrest sense Black and White.

Pokemon, you had a good run from Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow, to Diamond and Pearl.

My discription of each generation:

1. Gotta catch them all and win all the gym badges!

2. Ok, Gotta catch them all and win all the gym badges, I guess.

3. Ugh, Gotta catch them all and win all the gym badges.

4. Ok, screw the pokemon, I'm gonna win the gym badges.

5. Ok, screw it, I'm going home.

6. Why am I still doing this?

I'm expecting a chair pokemon for Generation 6.

Well, well well... it appears I'm in the majority this generation around! Of course my starter is going to be mozilla. Although froakie is also very adorable, I think this is the first starter I have been moderately excited to use since charmander.

Also, I think they might finally break the fire/fighting combination this time around, I mean, how COULD they make it fire/fighting! HAH! The very thought doth leave me in chortles!... to hide my fear that this is going to happen somehow...

Nyah. I don't know who I'll be getting as my starter. Probably the Oshawott recolored one. I like using grass types, problem? :P I extensively used my Turtwig, Treecko, Bulbasaur, and Snivy! (I strongly disliked Chikorita, so I chose Cyndaquil)

If I did happen to get the games, which I may or may not, I would probably choose the one with the best evolution. You just gotta wait and see what they are, you don't expect to spend the whole game with the basic form do you?

I'm looking at picking Chespin, not only because its the only one that appeals to me, but because using a Fire type Pokemon all the time ruins the fun in the game (since it is almost always the same strategy!) and I never choose the Water starter. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I KNOW I'll be getting one of the two games and a 3DS, so yeah.

I'll probably end up playing the game with each of them at some point but my favorite of the bunch seems to be Fennekin. It's just so darn cute and I do like the fire types. Though I hope it's not another fire/fighting type in later evolutions. 

I honestly don't know...

I don't have a pattern for picking but, idk.

idk if I am even going to buy this one.

If I do I would go with Chespin i guess