Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

Derpy, hands down.

Hottest?

Umm, I'd assume Rarity or Dashie would be the "hottest" since they just fit the bill naturally.

But Imma pick Applejack since I like her more than the others and is also pretty damn good looking.

Well, we all know who I voted for :D. Nothing like the beautiful and gorgeous Ms. Southern Belle Firm Butt herself, Applejackie :D.

>Firm butt

Fuck. you just ruined her for me completely. |:

• Brohoof 3

C'mon guys, this shouldn't even be a debate or discussion..

The writing is on the wall. We all know who's hottest pony here...

post-10745-0-29387800-1360845682_thumb.jpg

post-10745-0-88104200-1360845795_thumb.jpg

Now, on to why I believe Twilight is hottest pony: EVERYTHING. Her intelligence, color scheme, eyes, mane, voice, personality, EVERYTHING.

• Brohoof 1

Applejack's simplicity makes her the "hottest" Rarity is "trying" to be hot and while it does work Applejack being able to do it naturally defiantly makes her more attractive. Plus when she calls someone "Sugarcube" its so adorable.

• Brohoof 2

AppleJack: Best personality. If her coat wasn't so tan, I'd vote for her.

Rainbow Dash: Most interesting personality, and a blue coat is just... *rips hole in pants and destroys the moon with a million hardies* If she wasn't so cocky, I'd vote for her.

Pinkie: Something about her legs and the occasional fishnet stockings makes me wanna vote for her, but fluffy hair the way hers is isn't that attractive.

Fluttershy: If she wasn't so GODDAMN CU- I mean CELESTIA DAMNED CUTE I would vote for her. Thinking of her as "hot" just makes me feel guilty/dirty.

Twilight: Her mane kills it for me. That and the way she looks when she's half insane. Otherwise, I'd vote for her.

Rarity: When she isn't being whiny, annoying, and dressed in "uber french classy BS" clothes I'd vote for her.

Big Mac: If he wasn't blonde then Oh wait, just mane 6.

• Brohoof 2

But...but...hot pictures of Dashie are awesome :3

Seriously though, I don't see the harm in people posting pics, as long as they aren't NSFW of course.

Would you really wanna be caught looking at hot pictures of ponies at work, even if they were safe for work? That's the question. Twilight is pretty hot herself, tho, I must say.

warning, image may cause severe nosebleeds:

img-1174813-1-sexy_twilight_by_jungleani

The beautiful coloration makes her quite aesthetically pleasing, among other things.

edit: I was beaten to it, so different image.

I didn't say pics were bad, anywhere in my post :3 I'm saying posting pics and not really garnishing much discussion is going nowhere ^^ There's been numerous posts that are just posting pics and not really giving reasons for why they think so and so pony is hot. If we're going to let pictures do the talking, this might as well be in the Forum Lounge.

Would such a thread even be allowed? I'm now considering making a thread for the sole purpose of posting SAFE FOR WORK attractive pony pictures, but I have a feeling that it will end in a lock.

Edited by Mr. Jaguar
  • Brohoof 3

Would you really wanna be caught looking at hot pictures of ponies at work, even if they were safe for work? That's the question. Twilight is pretty hot herself, tho, I must say.

The beautiful coloration makes her quite aesthetically pleasing, among other things.

Would such a thread even be allowed? I'm considering making a thread for the sole purpose of posting such pictures, but I have a feeling that it will end in a lock.

@ that pic

Wow...just...wow...Twilight looks amazing!!!

It's amazing how attractive the ponies can be when they wear the right outfits :3

• Brohoof 1

@ that pic

Wow...just...wow...Twilight looks amazing!!!

It's amazing how attractive the ponies can be when they wear the right outfits :3

Kind of interesting how they look more suggestive with clothes than without clothes especially with those kind of clothes.

• Brohoof 1

Would such a thread even be allowed? I'm now considering making a thread for the sole purpose of posting SAFE FOR WORK attractive pony pictures, but I have a feeling that it will end in a lock.

It'd be watched, but it wouldn't be outright locked, no. We've had topics like it in the past, some locked, some not. Honestly I wonder if we don't have a topic like that in the Lounge already.

Hm well it depends on how you interpret the word hot I guess, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Twilight overall. Shes got beautiful eyes, mane, and coat color combined they all just go together, and her voice is really awesome to :).

I personally don't find her that hot though, but I don't really find much of anything hot so thats not really that strange. But if I had to pick i'd pick Twilight.

It'd be watched, but it wouldn't be outright locked, no. We've had topics like it in the past, some locked, some not. Honestly I wonder if we don't have a topic like that in the Lounge already.

It's that I'm worried it'd get out of control again like the other thread (you know.......) and get locked. I would however make it abundantly clear as to what constitutes an appropriate image and what constitutes an inappropriate image, and would report anything that crosses the line. To my knowledge, there is no such thread here, so I may or may not make one, since apparently it's okay.

Edited by Mr. Jaguar

If not I will absolutely make a thread like that XD It would be my honor... Would just need some kind of black and white line drawn to determine SFW and NSFW, but I will do it.

• 4 months later...

Very difficult choice. Even though they're ponies, they all have humanlike traits that make them each highly attractive.

On a purely physical level, I'd have to say Rainbow Dash, hooves down (though she's still a top contender if we're also talking personality). Her beautiful mane, sleek body, and bright eyes all come together to make her the hottest pony. And her voice, man. Her voice is awesome. 

Applejack and Rarity are also pretty damn hot. Applejack's natural beauty stands in contrast to Rarity's makeup and fashionable attire, but both are attractive in their own ways. They both have unique, highly attractive accents. Applejack's voice has that Southern charm, while Rarity's is practically dripping with class. 

Pinkie Pie lies right between hot and cute. She's usually an adorable bundle of fun, but as another user pointed out, it doesn't take much to make her sexy. 

Similar story with Twilight. Her design doesn't immediately scream hot, like with Rainbow Dash, but she nevertheless has the traits to make her stand out. She can be beyond sexy if she wants to (just look at my avatar). Her cute almond-shaped eyes make her look distinctive, as well. I also really like her mane (laugh.png). Her hairstyle is simple, but well-groomed and aesthetically pleasing. She doesn't have to even have to speak to give the impression of intelligence. That's bucking hot. Oh, and she has a fantastic voice.  

As for Fluttershy, I can't see her as hot at all. She's far from ugly (on the contrary, she's canonically beautiful, since she was chosen to be a fashion model), but I see her natural appearance as being closer to cute or pretty. Her diabetes-inducing eyes and soothing voice are also truly something to behold. They're some of her best physical traits. However, the same qualities that makes her stand out also give her an air of perfect innocence. Not hot at all, but certainly very, very cute. 

So, yeah. Ultimately, Rainbow Dash has my vote (funnily enough, I was just about to vote for her, but realized I already voted for her in the past). I mean, wow, look at this:

post-9109-0-31723900-1371610283_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Fuck it, I choose Rainbow Dash.

She her attitude just makes it seem like she would be fucking hot if she was a human. 

I couldn't say anything for looks. Since my inner Anti-Furry would make me want to blow 

my brains out. I mean, she is a HORSE. 

Besides, every single one of their bodies look the same

I usually wouldn't do this kinda of thing.  I  think Applejack, and that could be just because I find a southern draw to be very hot.   Second would definitely be RD.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash or Applejack. 

Nuff said. So much HNNNG contained within me whenever I'm around my cousins and I see either Dashie or AJ. I have to contain and restrain myself from bursting. xD

• Brohoof 2

I posted in here already, but I'm posting again because my old post sucked.

Twilight is, in my opinion, really hot. She's got an immediatley alluring design. The moment you see her, you don't want to turn away. I think that shade of purple is just a naturally alluring color. Personality wise, the attraction continues. Intelligence is a trait I find very attractive, and Twilight simply exudes it. You can simply tell she's smart by looking at her. Also, Twilight is confident. Not arrogant, there is a difference. But she still manages to remain modest. Confidence being attractive is something pretty much everyone agrees on, but modesty is attractive too.

I just typed 500 characters explaining why I think a cartoon horse is hot. Productivity.

• Brohoof 1

I got to go with twilight all the way, she's just a big egg head(as Rainbow dash would say) and I for one find that to be really really sexy and let's face it she looks hot all the time, even when she loses her mind in "Lesson Zero" Season 2 episode 3. but if I could pick any of the ponies from the show well I'm sure you know who it would be :)

• Brohoof 1

I voted for Dashie. If you need a reason why, stare at my avatar for about ten seconds. Plus I'm bizarrely attracted to Pegasi in general. I think it's the wings smile.png.

You mean the wing boners? ;)

Anyways, I voted Applejack, though I don't really like using the term "hot" to describe people. Seems degrading. 

On any other forum, this would turn from a PG-13 to R rating within a heartbeat.

And by that I mean shit like

"I wanna cum inside _______ pony"

And yes I'll look at the fan service and service myself to a lot of the fan work and actual show content from time to time. But I won't dignify it any further than that, not yet anyways. mellow.png

• Brohoof 1