Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been banned?

Derpy Azusa

No, I've never been banned from any site, knock on wood! I'm not the sort of person to go around trolling or intentionally starting or contributing to flame wars, so I guess that helps!

A few times on this other website.

I went around spamming and fighting with people. After a whole bunch of warnings and little one day bans they finally banned me for a few months. Havn't been back on there ever since.

I was a immature, stupid little kid. I still am, but I'm not gonna do anything like that again XD Looking back now, it wasn't as funny as I thought it was. Just annoying and mean....

On this site I was never banned, however I did get 100 warning points because I got into a flamewar with some guy, who turned out to be a pretty cool dude!

From that other pony forums that I came from. The first two were basically about exposing the lies of this two-faced sociopath who was and still is deeply in bed with the staff. The second is where I really felt crushed when I got banned not just for exposing the truth but also for standing up for a friend. In certain context and under certain circumstances, not only can you get away with being dishonest but you can also find protection from scrutiny. That was just disheartening, I tell you.

Edited by SunBurn
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So you don't have to say the site or even reply but just wondering. Have you ever been banned from a website. I know for me I have and latest one was a few datys ago because some people who were mad at me decided to message the staff saying I was a fake. I find it quite funny cause they loved me up until last night so thats my story. 

No,I have never been banned from any website.If your IP address was banned from particular website,you are unable to use that website again.Also you are unable to post.It happens because if you are against or violating the website rules.For this reason,the administrator will ban your IP address at any time.You can contact the administrator to get unban your IP from that particular website and ask him the reason why he was banned your IP address.Otherwise try to change your IP address and then visit that website again by creating another account.

Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:

1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter

2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and

3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .

You can also change your IP address by this way,

If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using http://www.ip-details.com/ .

Yeah cod4 when I was playing around a bit with an aimbot once XD but most of the time I'm a good boy :P

No,I have never been banned from any website.If your IP address was banned from particular website,you are unable to use that website again.Also you are unable to post.It happens because if you are against or violating the website rules.For this reason,the administrator will ban your IP address at any time.You can contact the administrator to get unban your IP from that particular website and ask him the reason why he was banned your IP address.Otherwise try to change your IP address and then visit that website again by creating another account.

Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .

You can also change your IP address by this way,

If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.You can check your IP address by using http://www.ip-details.com/ .

Or you just use a vpn when you have a static IP :D

• Brohoof 1

@@Wayzer,

you just lost my friendship.

(lol just kidding XD i have made one in c++ for cod united offensive (first call of duty espansion pack)  back at the good times XD *HUG*)

I was banned once from a different pony forum. It turns out that you weren't allowed to share NSFW stuff via PMs. Some people got busted for it, I thought that was stupid and demanded I be banned as well. It took awhile to get myself banned but I didn't it. It was only for 2 days I think. Kinda lame, I wanted a week.

By accident, yeah.. XD

Something went wrong, according to the moderator, and somehow accidentally banned me for something I didn't do. I was upset at first, thinking I was getting accused of something so out of there! Then when I saw I can get back on I messaged the said mod, and they told me it was a mistake. Lol

Phew..

I've had accounts banned on YouTube and Facebook. 

There was another site that banned me for no reason but I forgot it's name. I literally made the account and then came back months later and it was banned. 

I've also been banned from Chatango chats.

Yes, and unfairly, I must say.  I did nothing against the rules.  It was on a forum called BZPower, my friend was banned for posting a rickroll in his sig (the admin didn't like him, so he probably took that as a way to ban him and try to claim his browser wouldn't close) and I kept messaging the admin and asked why he was banned, and to show me where that was against the rules.  He kept stating he didn't need to show it to me and it was none of my business.  So, eventually, I made my own forum.  A Bionicle forum, like BZP.  I called mine BCCenter.  Now as you may know, there are A LOT of Bionicle forums out there, all with similar forums on their...forum.  I found a hilarious picture of the admin somewhere and he had a shirt on saying "2+2=5" or something.  I took it and wrote on it "WANTED!!!  REWARD: OVER $9000!!!!!!!!"

So why was I banned?  For creating a forum "copying" off BZPower (first of all, it wasn't.  Second, where is that against the rules??), "flaming" the admin (oh, you mean asking why my friend was banned?) and posting an inappropriate picture of the admin (you guessed...).

So basically I was banned for things not even against the rules because the admin was mad at me.