Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Valentine's Day!

Fluttershy4life

I am in the lucky here though I am alone we dont really celebrate it here in greece at all. No decorations anywhere tv things or anything special at all Sure some people exchange gifts and stuff but that's it nothing else

Quite funny really since cubid was from greece mythology XD

No romance in the air as they say

Mhmmm, I'm absolutely single!

Let's think, hmmm 14 of february is actuallt my city's day! And it is usually accompained (please tell me I didnt just make that word up) by fireworks and concerts and par-TAYS!

Yeah... and it's not like im gonna leave my house that day...

To be honest, Valentines day is kinda shitty for me. Bad times a few years back. Lets just say I've been single for a number of Valentines days if that makes any sense. But I don't mind this year though, just getting used to the crippling loneliness... (Don't take me seriously, I am being over dramatic for the sake of it, though I speak the truth!)

• 7 years later...

I got a boyfriend but won’t get to spend Valentines Day with him this year because long distance. And it sucks. 

.............my truck already requested to be my valentine this year though so looks like I won’t be alone after all. :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt

The day doesn't really have much meaning for me. It's just like any other day, except for the fact that it's essentially happening in the background and I'm just ignoring it. That's not to say it's a bad thing, mind you, but that's just how it is.

I like chocolate and decorations, but the day is meaningless to me as a holiday. Even now that I’m in a relationship, I don’t have any feelings in particular toward it. It happens to be the birthday of some people I know, though, so there can still be some sort of celebration happening. :)