Stormwind

is mlp your favorite show  

160 users have voted

1. 1. is mlp your favorite show

• Yes
    • No
    • sometimes
    • i cant decide

WEll, that a tricky question to answer. I've had lot of favorates over the years and yes mlp is cool but some shows i would watch other then that.  Is it my favorate show of all time probably not.

Well, obviously! xD

Actually, I would say it is my favorite cartoon/animated series, and not *just* a show in general, but it does classify as one of my favorite TV shows and it's a show I look forward to in terms of new episodes. 

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like watching it. In fact, on my first day at a playdate, by the time I left, all the electronics were filled with questions about MLP and every single electronic I get, even if it's only for 60 seconds, it's COMPLETELY infected with MLP!!!!!

• 10 months later...

Honestly yeah. There’s a lot of shows (particularly cartoons) I love but I just don’t think any others can compare with the overall impact MLP:FiM has had on me and my love of it while growing up in the past 10 years.

• 5 months later...

Let me put it this way,

Friendship is Magic is my "favorite" show but I have other shows that I enjoy watching more often such as, DuckTales 2017 and Unikitty!. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Yes.  It is.  I’m not going to oversell it and say it’s a groundbreaking show plot wise or anything, but I absolutely love the characters, that’s what stands out about it to me.  I have never enjoyed characters in a show as much as I did MLP, and I certainly have never liked a show so much I got involved in the fandom for it, until MLP.  Not before then, and not since.    Characters are extremely important to me in shows.   Like MLP could have been terrible plot wise and I’d have still loved it cause I like the characters that much. 

• Brohoof 1