Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many hours do you sleep per night?

Marshmallow

278 users have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you sleep per night? (during the week)

• Less than 4 hours
    • 4-5 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 6-7 hours
    • 7-8 hours
    • 8-9 hours
    • 9-10 hours
    • 10-11 hours
    • 11-12 hours
    • More than 12 hours

I can't really vote, my sleep scedule (I know that's spelled wrong but it's a complicated word) is completely fucked, I litterally have no sleeping pattern, it depends on how I'm feeling

Not much during the week. I can't force myself to sleep, so I end up laying in bed for a couple hours before I pass out between 11 and 1 a.m.. Then I have to get up at 6:15. So I dunno, between 5 and 7 hours of sleep. I'm tired all day until I have to go to bed. When I'm getting ready for bed, I find I'm finally awake, and so the cycle keeps going :c

I could probably sleep through the weekend if I allowed myself to. Usually I get to bed between midnight and 3, and I wake up between 10 and noon. Usually I wake up and just lay in bed, playing games on my iTouch or the GameCube (or until I get hungry or have to use the bathroom or something).

• 5 months later...

I try my best to get at least 7 hours of sleep every day. On the weekends when I stay up until 1:15, I have the opportunity to sleep up to 9 hours. For some reason or another, I can never sleep past 10:00, nor do I want to.

i sleep during the day cause i really don't like the sun it burns u and makes it hot or cold and at night time its cool and dark and its amazing cause on clear nights u can see the milky way galaxy

Eh...on the weekdays, I'll probably get anywhere from six to eight hours of sleep depending on when I feel like falling asleep. On the weekends I'll get around nine to ten hours of sleep. I've been trying to get around nine hours of sleep during the week...but it hasn't worked out so well yet :/

I sleep six hours a night. Here's a typical five-day week thing I do:

7:00am, waking up in the mornin'... scratch that.

7:00 am - wake up.

8:00 am - get to school.

3:00 pm - dismiss.

5:00 pm - dinnatiem!

8:00 pm - nightly shower.

11:00 pm - bed.

1:00 am - ACTUALLY go to bed from staying up with phone all night watching ponies.

Wash, rinse, repeat!

2 hours... I am fucked.

Also, I've been having potent nightmares as of late, yes, you can still get nightmares from that amount of sleep, I think the shortest record for me was a 40 minute nap that I got a nightmare.

Very good times for me indeed, I am absolutely ecstatic!

Between 5 and 6 hours a night, sometimes as low as 4 hours. I don't try to deprive myself of sleep, that's just how it always works out. The worst part is that I tell myself every night that things will be different... but that's never the case.

Well thanks to school, I sleep from 4-5 hours a day.

I'm nocturnal, and it's SO HARD to go to sleep early. I go to bed around 12:30, and my alarm is now set for 5:00.

I do get to make up for lost sleep in my math class though! :lol:

It depends. Sometimes, I sleep very late (or not at all) when I have assignments to do. Other than that, I either sleep late or early and wake up late or early. I don't have a regular sleeping pattern.

I usually go to bed pretty late, but I am an early riser as I usually get up at like 8AM or so. Sometimes I'll go to bed at like 3AM and just drop dead while other times, I need some anime to help me sleep, usually an AMV or something. It all depends how much I want to surf the web, or if there's anything good on television.