Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you give?

Octavia Melody

(\

I'd give everything and then some. I'd be content even if the conditions were that I'd be entirely reborn with no previous memories, just assuming that I am a pony and had always lived my life as a pony. And then, years later, I'd start to regain my memories. Then I'd discover that I actually used to be a human, and someone will write a fan fiction about. And then someone will make a glorious song about the fan fiction.

Also I'd give up 15% of my legs or more.

• Brohoof 3

I would give everything which makes me human I suppose, wont need them if I was a pony :P Would probably loose my gender as well. Would rather die than be a male pony, would look like I want to hit somepony everywhere I go. img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

I dunno how much I'd give because even though being able to go once or so for a little while, eventually I'd miss home and get homesick.

So I'm not sure I'd be very comfortable going to a new place in the first place. I'm a very comfort zone oriented guy.

• Brohoof 2

Would "hands" be an acceptable answer? :P

Ok, seriously, I would probably give up the computer even though tinkering around with this thing has been my biggest hobby since I was 6. Typing with hooves would just leave me unbelievably mad anyway.

I would basically give up anything that I have no use for anymore. Which are a few things, but I would get homesick and at the same time have so much fun.

Anything and everything! I agree that this world might be a little bit more harmonized...well a lot, since there's no full out wars between nations or direct hatred/discrimination in Equestria (to an extreme extent).

My kidney and my left leg xD? It would be awesome and nicer than earth. And I'll be all magical and stuff xD? Oooooh Morning in Ponyville

Shimmers!

I was just wandering, what you would to live as a my little pony?

Personally i would give everything because it would be so much nicer then earth

*brohoof*

"What you would to live"

Is this old english or something? Because I just had to figure this out for about... 10 minutes.

Also to answer your question, I don't care.

I'd give everything, and trust me, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars worth or electronic equipment, collectibles, media, toys etc. 
If that wasn't enough, I'd give up a portion of my lifespan, body, heck, I'd be content with being a bodyless consciousness as long as I was in Equestria with teh ponies :3
There isn't anything I wouldn't give to be over there :/

For me, Equestria is not unique because of the pegasi and unicorns. No, Equestria is unique because of the relationships. The friendship of the M6, the virtues the ponies have, the ability to love and tolerate. For me, it is special because of the inner values, not the external ones. Therefore, I don't have to turn into a pony to live my dream. And I wouldn't abadon my family. They are the only ones who care about me. No, I couldn't leave them. And I don't have to. I still believe that the people can change. I still believe that the day will come when enemies forgive and haters accept. 

I'd give almost everything, as long as I could bring my family. It wouldn't be all that great without my family there with me; they would miss me back home and I would miss them. 

If I couldn't take family, I wouldn't take myself. smile.png

Edited by Sweet Dreams

I echo a lot who've already posted who have said "everything." In fact, I'd be willing to go through the painful transformation into a pony that is a common element of a lot of transformation fanfics. My body is ready. tongue.png

Most of my joy in life (besides this community, of course) comes from aviation, so if I got to be a pegasus, it'd be the ultimate fulfillment of my long-held dreams of flight. 

I'd just want to be able to bring my family along, though. 

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

One would have to give up what they value most and that's the trick

What matters most to someone could be completely different to another person

And what matters most for me is something I wouldn't want to give up

Every last little thing...ever last little tiny microscopic thing must gooooooo...TO BECOMING A PONYYYYYYY...(I was in a corpse bride mood)
Anyway, I would give up everything I own. My savings, my computer, EVERYTHING...except my family, I couldn't leave them, as much as I would want to be a pegasus...I love my fam jam.

I'd be willing to give everything as long as I have no previous memories of my former self on Earth. It would be just my life as a pony. It would be interesting, but then it seems like other worlds are more interesting sometimes than our world due to the impact we leave in such negative light alot of the time.

I'd give whatever it would take to become apart of the MLP Univserse (that is...if I can't find a break through to prove that alternate dimensions exist before then (:<) as long as I would be able to keep my memories. For it wouldn't really be worth it if I didn't know that I had once been a human before and had no knowledge that such a race/universe existed.

Everything, except friends and family. I'd hope they could join me. I would love to make friends with the other ponies, but you can't just say, I am completely abandoning our friendship to live the dream. If they didn't or couldn't go, then I would at least hope they remember me. Nopony wants to be the forgotten friend.