Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What car would you be?

Fluttershyfan94

(edited)

What car would you be?

Self explanatory, if you were a car what kind of car would it be. Try fitting it with your personality, why would that car represent you. For all car enthusiasts a car is an extension of yourself. Which is why car enthusiasts take very good care of their cars as well as spending tons of money on customization, tuning as well as just the basic costs of having it.

This is not a question of who your favorite car is, it's what car would you be. For example: I could say a Lamborghini Aventador for many reasons, it's my favorite but yet it doesn't exactly represent my personality, my love for speed is there and smooth looks but there is more to it then that. Living near country roads gave me the need to be able to take it off road. A lot of stuff can happen off road so the car has to be strong.

_________________________________________________________________________________

If I was a car: I love speed, fast acceleration, smooth looks yet it has to be ready to get tough when it needs to. I would probably have a small engine 2.0 L gasoline engine while packing a punch and a turbo of course. It would have double exhaust, huge spoiler and a hood scoop. Only two cars come to mind, Subaru Impreza 2000 turbo or a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Mitsubishi being too expensive yet it could fit my personality. But the Subaru Impreza turbo 2000 fits me better, it's tough yet fast only 6.1 seconds to 100. It's AWD, it's an iconing rally car and it just looks amazing, not to mention it's affordable. Of course I will probably change it to something else later but at the moment the subaru represents me.

So yeah, this is me as a car. A subaru Impreza turbo 2000, 2.0L, 4 cylinder boxer engine producing not only 214 bhp but also the most beautiful sound in the world. The sound of a boxer engine, unless you have a V8, V10 or a V12, it truly is amazing. 0-60 mph (0-100 kph) 6.1 seconds. Torque 290 Nm and with a top speed of 144 mph (232 kph). We are of course talking about a manual, since it's a lot more fun to drive a car with a manual transmission.

img-1518259-1-cmr21-592x444.jpg

So what car would you be? img-1518259-2-derpy_emoticon1.png

You only have to mention the brand as well as the type and why it fits your personality. You don't have to put up specs, but specs are welcome.

We need more car threads.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

I would be.... This is a hard one.

I think if I was a car, I would be a Lamborghini Gallardo :3

Or mabye a Koenigsegg Azura

I don't know, so hard to choose :c

EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't be a car. I would be an Apache helicopter. 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S0wHuxh2u8o/UTmQc7ajHfI/AAAAAAAAAD8/q1i40_FN_i4/s1600/Apache.jpg

I've always liked helicopters ;)

Edited by GreenBlade
  • Brohoof 3

I would be a small or compact car, probably, with a lot of power...

Directions I think in are either:

Mini Cooper S John Cooper Works

MINI_JCW_1_Large.jpg

An incredibly fun car to drive, 210 HP, and it uses them to the maximum. A good friend of mine owns one of those, and it´s an amazing car, understatement from the outside, though.

or

BMW 1 M Coupé

008-vaumax-1er-m-coupe-bmw-bilder.jpg

Basically a M3, just smaller and more aggressive. 340HP, and a lot of parts directly from the BMW M3 (E92), paired up with the light-weight of the 1-series.

• Brohoof 1

For all car enthusiasts a car is an extension of yourself. Which is why car enthusiasts take very good care of their cars as well as spending tons of money on customization, tuning as well as just the basic costs of having it.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Oooo...Evo. :D Anyway...yea...kinda like how transit enthusiasts throw away their sanity (and money) on buses. :P

Or mabye a Koenigsegg Azura

Very nice. :)

As for me, I'd probably be an Evo X or an H1.  Then I could go pretty much anywhere. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I think I would be a 1977 Chevy Camaro. Gotta love American Muscle, no? ;)

8633087_2.jpg?v=8CE70FDFAF1B540

I just like the car for its looks and its engine: A 350 cubic-inch V8 with four-barrel carburetor and 185 horsepower. 

Plus, you can always do this:

Movie_Bumblebee_winner.jpg

• Brohoof 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrafugia_Transition

I would be the Terrafugia Transition. It fights me perfectly. I love flying. The only thing better than a car is a car that can get it's wheels off the ground.

(I was gonna be crass at first and just name an airplane, but I thought I would find an actual flying car just to stick to the theme of the thread. :P)

• Brohoof 1

1968 Plymouth Fury III. It's the right year. Once billed as a luxury vehicle, but now it's just a giant boat of a car that has trouble turning right when it's raining. (I'm not kidding; it was a design issue where rain would run along the inside of the hood and dribble into the carbonator whenever the car tilted the 'correct' way. It was a common problem with all Chrysler C-type bodies.)

7207072914_81a62327d1_z.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd be Optimus Prime.

Optimus-Prime-Truck--LIVE--transformers-

Over 70000 pony power  v-8 thousand engine, 200 miles to the gallon, 4 cup holders, 5 star safety rating, transforms into 500 foot tall robot. Autobot approved.

Act now for 0% APR financing!

Edited by Commander Urdnot
  • Brohoof 3

What car would I be?

Well, I would be a car so fast, so elegant, so fancy, and so cool!

That it is a combination of cool and sophistication with a horsepower of 275!

Ladies and gentleman, the Tempesta GT!

rossolinitempestasuper.jpg  

• Brohoof 2

i'd love to be a 1965 ford GT40 MK1  in the gulf racing team colors :)

1968_ford_gt40-pic-3260348614002361999.j

40 inches high

powered by shelby tuned 4.7 v8 engine

380 hp

nicknamed 'the farrarri killer' for it's amazing wins at the le mans endurance races of 1965-66

What car would I be?

Well, I would be a car so fast, so elegant, so fancy, and so cool!

That it is a combination of cool and sophistication with a horsepower of 275!

Ladies and gentleman, the Tempesta GT!

correct me if i'm wrong,but isn't that car from a burnout game?

it looks kinda familiar to me,i think i drove it in some game a while ago

• Brohoof 2

i'd love to be a 1965 ford GT40 MK1  in the gulf racing team colors smile.png

img-1518788-1-1968_ford_gt40-pic-3260348

40 inches high