Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

• 2 weeks later...

I see. I'm personally not bothered by it as A. I already found a way to deal with right-handed activities and B. The whole sinister/left thing doesn't matter to me. It's to me another body part.

I've read some of your other posts in this thread. I think it's a little strange to call lefties stupid, but are there any other reasons why you dislike them? Or does it have to do with a religion or something? o3o

Edited by Jeric
removed quoted piece
  • Brohoof 1

Right handed, tried writing with both a time ago, didn't turn out so well, though I can juggle just fine and preform tricks with both hands, so...figure that one out! :P

I'm right handed but I'm trying to write with my left hand. My hand writing is pretty good with my right hand but my left hand writing looks about the same as my friend's right hand writing (she's right handed but her hand writing is terrible).

I'm a right-hander, but I can write reasonably legibly and eat with my left hand as well.  It just feels strange to hold a pen/pencil in my left hand.

Edited by Wyzecat

I'm right handed and right footed.  Wish I could do both though.  Think they should train babies to be able to use both.  Otherwise it makes one side of the body stronger than the other, or weaker than the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. I'm weird.

Throwing - Left Hand

Writing - Right Hand

Kicking - Left Foot

Baseball/Rounders - Left Hand

Cricket - Right hand

I would call myself left handed/footed. I use it more dominantly nearly everywhere. Also my left hand is the strongest for me when playing piano.

• 2 months later...

I am purely right-handed. I wish I was ambidextrous, because my left hand isn't very good at writing. x)

• Brohoof 1

Right handed! I tried to write with the left hand before but that failed terribly;my handwriting looked like that of a five year old's. It can be somewhat annoying to write with a right hand because I get graphite along the side of my hand.