Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

495 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

I'm left handed, but I use the mouse with my right hand.

Damn! You're similar to me!
  • Brohoof 1

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Totally right handed. the only thing i can do with my left hand is balance, and use a shield. despite being kirito i suck at dual wielding IRL

img-3392282-1-cqYN91x.png

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Fallout Equestria OC: Elegron

Left handed ;)

The problem with being left handed is the fact that if you are writing something, lead/ink from your pencil/pen will smear on your hand as you write >.<

• Brohoof 1

Fabulous Forum Sister: Lissi Starlight

Anime lover!

I'm too fabulous to think of anything else to put XD

I've always been ambidextrous, but to a degree. I write better with my left, but play sports and do most of my hobbies with my right. It's mainly because my ENTIRE family is right-handed, so I had to train myself to be ambidextrous. Even so, I still have my own left-handed utensils to use, because it gets hard. I'll guarantee you that barely anyone will steal your school supplies unless they're a leftie, which is a rare case.

"Pay attention to these petals, Steven. The petals' dance seems improvised, but it is being calculated in real time based on the physical properties of this planet. With hard work and dedication, you can master the magical properties of your gem and perform your own dance!"

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=bird+mom

I'm actually ambidextrous, though I conducted a small experiment, and I found that in a week, I tend to use my right hand slightly more often.  :blink:

Edited by HerpDerp88

"The question that drives me hazy:am I or the others crazy?"-Albert Einstein

I am definitely right handed. I could write with my left hand but I easily lose more grip with my left than with my right hand.

Edited by Magneton

(coming soon)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What is a hand? I have hooves!!!!! I am left handed by the by.

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~