Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How far would you go for your friends?

zlogi

How far would you go for your friends?

When it comes to your friends , how far would you go to help them?

Would you bail them out if jail?

Take a bullet?

Bury a body?

Even kill someone?

Personally i would only go as far as killing someone if they really deserved it, or it had to be done.

Oddly enough i think i'd be more willing to kill some one rather then bury/dispose of a body.

What about you?

post-15739-0-12344800-1371613536.jpg

Depends upon the friend, my good friends I would bail out of jail, bury a body for or kill for (only if the person deserved it) but my best friend. Would do anything for.

I would bail my friends out of jail, but I probably wouldn't go any farther.  I may or may not take a bullet for them, and I may or may not save them from getting hit by a car.

Eh, I dunno hard for me to say since IRL i don't have any friends really.

but if I had a good friend I'd go pretty far.

Now I find taking a bullet kinda impractical as a scenario but anyways.

Depending on what they did and the circumstances i might bail them out of jail. And depending on the circumstances I MIGHT bury a body, but highly unlikely because most likely it'll be for a risky intention and I also don't like bodies, or well yeah any of that.

And kill well, honestly I dunno if I could kill to save my own skin, so idk. I guess maybe if it was highly necessary, but man I dunno if I could do it really for sure, I'm just not the type to have the guts to kill someone I don't think.

Maybe my thoughts would change a little if i had an actual good friend or friend, but I don't really. i would do a good bit for them though.

• Brohoof 1

My true friend, I would risk my life for. Depending on the situation, I would kill someone in their defence, would take a bullet, and even sacrifice myself for their well being.

With my best friend, I would easily bail them out of jail and take a bullet for them. Murder or bury someone? I suppose so, it depends on the person; namely if they deserve it or if we both despise them. 

I would take a bullet for my best friend and possibly bail them out of jail dealing on the circumstances, but I'm not killing for them. That's where I draw the line. I'm not into the whole vengeance thing.

(edited)

I'd bail my friends out of jail, but I wouldn't do anything more than that. I can't kill someone, it's just goes against all my morals. Burying a body would just make me feel horrible. And I'm afraid of death, so I'd like to avoid a bullet at all costs.

Edited by Callisto

I'll be honest. Pretty much all of my IRL friends... I'd probably fail to go very far. Sure I care a ton for them, but my emotional attachment to them just honestly isn't as high as the kind I have with my online friends. 

Yeah, it'd damn well make me lock myself in my room for a couple days if they were to die or something of the sort, I'm an emotional person. 

Now it may sound funny for me to say that I feel more attached to my online friends than my real life friends, but I'll be honest.

A majority of my friends just share a common interest. Almost none of them are the kind of people to provide advice, comfort, support and care. 

My online friends, whom of which know who they are, are the ones I would literally sacrifice a great deal for their sake. Now I doubt anyone can guarantee a life-sacrifice sort of situation, but I'm sure many can come pretty damn close. These people are the ones who truly express emotional ties. People that you can lean on, and that will also lean on you when they need to. People that truly care and matter.

I don't know what the difference is between online and real life. Perhaps it's just easier to find people because they're more outspoken online. Perhaps it's just luck.  

But in the end, I would give a lot to see my truly close friends happy, and to see them escape harm, and I make it my goal, no, my ambition to see it through.

• Brohoof 2

I would go to the end of the block, 50 feet away, watching the patrol car carry them off. I ain't takin' the fall for none of their shenanigans, man... There's a few I would possibly bail out of jail, but beyond that...

For my friends? I would do anything, they are my friends they have helped me in more ways then I can count, my best friend Rose helped me get off drugs sadly I could not do the same for a old friend named KC. He died most a year ago I wish I could have saved him but anyway. Yeah anything for my friends, worth dying for, worth killing for, worth going to hell for.

I'll always stand by my friends,even if they are in the wrong.Hell,I'd even do anything for people I'm just acquainted with if I like them.My friends mean the world to me,and the thought of even betraying one of them just sickens me.There's nothing I won't do for my friends.

For my friends i would go the distance for them for they arent just friends...they are like my brothers and sisters

Take a bullet: you darn right

Bail them out of Jail: If i wasn't in there with them, Yes

Bury a body: How deep of a hole?

Kill someone: Depends on the Circumstances

Point is I'm loyal to my friends and they in return are loyal to me.

If one of my friends was committed to an act of evil, I couldn't help them.  The reason They're my friends in the first place is because I think they're good people anyway.  I would take a bullet for SOME friends.  Only the closest though.

There is only 1 person on this planet that I would hide evidence for, fight against a gang with, or bail. One.

Than for people that fall under "Friend" I would do somethings for, not too much though. I wouldn't hardly do anything for acquaintances. 

I would go to the extreme for my friends. If they are not your friend. Then think this to yourself. Why are they called friends? They are just called people. Come on people y'all gotta think like the dope mine thinks :P.

35659__safe_pinkie-pie_look-what-pinkie-

For me it depends. If it was just any friend(not like a close friend) then I'd only bail them out of jail if I had money to spare. A close friend I'd kill for them only if I'm in a circumstance where I CAN'T go to jail for murder. If they just don't like that person I'd tell them to not do it, if not, do it themselves. But a friend I feel really is THAT important to me, I'd take the bullet. Hiding evidence, hell no. None of that.

Anything and everything for my bestest buddy. I owe him so much. We actually had a talk about this once; if it ever came down to a situation where one of us had to die to save the other, we'd solve it the old fashioned way; Rock-Paper-Scissors, best two out of three. Of course, I'd still throw myself into the pit of death before he got a chance to. The world needs him far more than it needs me.

I would do anything for my friends but, not committing a murder unless I really have to. I am pretty loyal to my friends but, it depends on the friend and how their relationship is with me.

• Brohoof 1

Depends on the friend, I guess.  My best friend, the one person I would have done absolutely anything for, died suddenly last year, so I'm left with one or two good friends who I would do almost anything for.  Having been a Criminal Justice major when I bothered with college, I know there are better ways to deal with evidence than hiding or destroying it, but I wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet or use lethal force on someone intending to do them (or their children) harm.

(edited)

I only have close friends. For my brother, and one of my friends I would do anything for them. If they went to prison, I would get them out no matter the bail cost, or would break them out if need be. I would take a bullet for them. I would kill for them. I would do whatever for them. I love my brother, and I love my friend Dan. Honestly, people say things like this a lot, but I honestly would do anything for them. I have taken a bullet before, and if my friend's lives were in danger, I would gladly take a bullet.

I saved my friend Dan from being killed by a violent bigot when I first got to America. I saved my brother from getting horridly maimed by several people before too. My brother seems to be good at making people mad.....but I would do anything for my two friends. My brother, and my closest friend Dan. I would do anything for the several people I really care for on here too. They know who they are. If we ever met in person, and they were in trouble I would do anything for them.

Edited by Dimitri Hammer
  • Brohoof 1

I think I would bail a friend out of jail if I could or for that matter break them out if I couldn't get enough money. Maybe I would kill someone for them if it meant saving their life. As for my best friends (there's 3 of them) I think I would take a bullet for them, they are my best friends and god damn I wouldn't be a very good friend if I let one of them get shot now would I?

• Brohoof 1

depends on the situation, the most I would is take a bullet for my friends and probably bail them out of jail. as for killing and such idk, im just not really bloodthirsty or something like that.

• Brohoof 1