Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Worst Trait

Prince Lightning Da Cute

That I must do the best at everything I do.. because if I don't I feel like I have failed everyone around me, That I feel I can never make anyone happy if they are dating me, like its Impossible for me to make any pony happy.

All I want to do is help everyone! but when it comes down to me I don't want ANY HELP for anyone for any reason because I feel I must do it on my own and that if some pony helps me.. well I feel like I'm dragging them down.

That no matter what I do, I feel its not good enough, I could build a home and I'll tell myself you could have done better.

That when some pony is sad, I feel I have failed myself and that pony because my job on earth is to make all happy.

My worst trait is probably the amount of negative self talk I do. I can be really positive about others, but when it comes to myself I always have a reason I'm wrong, or something won't work out. I'm trying to break the habit.

I feel like I have been here before, but oh well.

My worst trait is my personality. It's just so boring, dull, lifeless, and uninteresting that it turns people off. I'm not interesting in the slightest when compared to everyone here. They have something likable about their personalities while I don't. I'm fine knowing that though. I don't have a personality, but whatever. That's the way life is. It's cruel and I just have to live with it.

• Brohoof 1

I get very impatient with people who cannot make decisions in a timely manner. 

Like "What should we have for dinner?" If the other person can't come up with at least a couple of suggestions, or a definite choice, in a half-minute, or even tell me, "I'm thinking about it," I'm going to get frustrated. I can think of choices. I don't have to deeply ponder the issue.

Trying to get involvement from others in decisions like that can be upsetting.

• Brohoof 1

Meeting new people makes me extremely anxious.

I plan EVERYTHING. If things don't go as planned, again I get anxious

If I don't get what I want right away, I become extremely unpleasant.

• Brohoof 1

Ughh...lemme see.

Attachment. I have trouble getting over things. Especially failed relationships. I'm scared to let go, not that I don't want to; I don't really get it, but I get so scared to move on past different aspects of my life.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm scared of change.

• Brohoof 1

sociopathy for my fellow countrymen, apathy and hatred for  evil people (to the point to  actually enjoy watching them suffer and die), and being egotistical (Being raised in a violent environment were you felt unfit and felt like you didn't belonged there and seeing everyone as a potential threat can do that to you)

• 1 year later...

Social Anxiety is my worst trait. This trait alone is a link to my shyness. I have to live everyday life with this trait and man it sure does hurt me on the inside. When I feel uncomfortable in a situation, my voice quivers, my body shakes, I start to sweat. Then people look at me funny like there's something wrong with me. I've certainly overcame much of my anxiety, but it still lingers to this day. I wish it can disappear and never come back.

Where do I begin? Procrastination, burying anger inside, self worth issues, over thinking things, difficulty conveying my emotions (to the point that a running joke amongst my friends is that I just don't feel, period).

Not sure which I'd say is my worst though, they seem to bite me on the ass with equal measure.

I have a few traits I consider my worst one is my stubbornness . I almost never give up my views . Two is my sarcasm and mean sourness around others , 3 is my arrogance I have a huge ego and I'm not afraid to admit it . Finally turns my greed problem for some reason I can't explain I hate sharing .

I don't like to take criticism and I hate being told what to do, but on the plus side I don't make it obvious that I'm that way.

I am lazy and unmotivated to the extreme. I can't make myself do much a lot of the time. I've skipped countless meals just because I don't feel like going and making myself something...

• Brohoof 1