Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

Oh boy, I hate both options. If I had to pick, I'd go with rock star. Acting in front of many people can be extremely tough for me. Same thing goes for rock star, but at least all I have to do is sing. I think I can do that. It will be very difficult, but I'll manage.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Let's get a Would you rather thread going. Post a "Would you rather" question and respond to other people's would you rathers! Feel free to respond to older questions even if someone else responded to it if you would like.

FIRST QUESTION: Would you rather always smell like pop corn, or the only place you could ever use the bathroom is Bed, Bath & Beyond?

Edited by Rivendare

Smell like popcorn.

Need I explain more?

Would you rather walk a tightrope between two buildings, or sleep on an air mattress in the middle of a pool filled with sharks?

Sleep on an air mattress in the middle of a pool filled with sharks.

Would you rather have to always wear a sombrero everywhere you go or the only shoes you can ever wear are New Balance?

... All jokes aside, I'd really have to go with the first one. Swagfags don't normally kill millions.

Would you rather fly a plane or captain a cruise ship?

Fly a plane.

Have to always wear a "Happy Saint Patricks Day" shirt/hoodie or have to carry a pinata around with you everywhere you go?

Marry  :D

Would you rather have to do the "Dougie" at least once every time you're in public or walk like Vince McMahon at all times?

Edited by Rivendare

talk like Mike Tyson.

Would you rather live in a hobbit hole with a chest of gold that still smells of troll, or live in a castle with a chest of gold that still smells of troll. You'll be rich but every time you pay for something, people will go, "Whats that smell?"

Live in a castle.

Would you rather be a companion to the Doctor, or would you go to Equestria?

Edited by Shift

Equestria!

Would you rather have your entire internet search history for the last 18 months read out loud to your entire family or you have to streak naked at a local football/soccer/baseball game with everyone you know in attendance?
Edited by Rivendare

I will take the first one, my family has seen me at my worst so no biggie... and so what everybody faps xD

Would you rather make out with Betty White or make an animated cartoon of you killing your OC/Fav Character repeatedly?

• Brohoof 1

Betty White, she has experience and I can't animate worth a darn.

Would you rather cry chocolate syrup for the rest of your life or have a random outfit you are wearing turn into skittles without warning once a month forever?

• Brohoof 1

Yoooo. Make out with Betty White. I can't kill my beautiful waifu. (I love you, Rin!).

Edit: Cry Chocolate syrup

Would you rather have your cooking judged by Gordon Ramsey or encounter your worst fear?

Edited by ~Asuka <3~