Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

Question 1:Well, i feel like overall an appetizer would save me more money, as i'd be more inclined to eat that, where as i may be full by the end of my meal and thus waste my free desert a few times. So i guess appetizer 

Question 2: I'd rather be blind, i play the trumpet, so i'm a musician, i also love listening to music, and i just dunno if i could live without it.

Although i would really miss being able to post here and play video games... Blasted choices....

Maybe i would rather be deaf... hm...

I'm second guessing myself i think, i'd rather be deaf, because with blindness you can't see at all, and there isn't really anything you can do to ever get anything close, but being deaf you could have captions and sign language and those i feel would make it feel as though i've not totally lost that sense in a way.

I'd really miss music, but i'd also really miss my vision.. :/.

I guess i'd rather be deaf, as much as it pains me as a musician to say so..

This is quite a tough one, who knows how many times i'd change my mind if you asked me this daily ;p

Oh and another side note, is it possible to like post the link to the latest question's post in the main post? So people aren't confused maybe? Or even each question?

If your wondering how to obtain this link just click the number at the far right corner of a post and right click and copy is and paste that. Should work and direct to that post.

Just a suggestion as the questions might get lost as the thread grows.

you know what frankly for either blindness or being deaf i'd cry my eyes out.. I dunno if i could deal with either. I guess i'll keep my answer for now though.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

Ok, I want to play a fun game called would you rather in this place.

So here's how you play if you don't know how

Me: would you rather explode? Or implode?

You: explode.

Would you rather this or would you rather that???

Someone else: THAT!!!!!!!

Would you rather? OK YOU MORONS GET IT!!!!

Rules:

Don't go too far

Don't go into controversial subjects, those are for the debate pit

Have fun and don't be a jerk!

You can be inappropriate this is a pretty 'mature' game. Be as sexual if you want I don't care!!!

Now, lets begin shall we???

WOULD...YOU...RATHER....

Drink diamond dust, or eat glass??????

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!

REMEMBER!!! THIS IS NOT A GAME OF THIS OR THAT, IT'S WOULD YOU RATHER DO THIS OR THAT

Edited by Pelate

Drink diamond dust. Eating glass sounds..rather painful.

Tell Fluttershy or Twilight that nobody loves them... a bit too harsh, besides, everybody..most people love them!

Fire a recently divorced waitress, or wait for a fire in California?

Again, thanks for participating in the thread, everypony. Like most of you, I would rather be deaf. Sure, I like music, but I can't use the Internet if I can't see!

Next question:

Would you rather have a high-paying job that you dislike, or have a job that you like that has low pay?

Edited by ~Sadistic Zero~
  • Brohoof 1

My father works in a steel mill for a living.

Believe me, it's not his dream. It pays handsomely, but he'd rather be doing anything else.

I'd rather get up in the morning with a nearly empty pocket, but have the encouragement to get up and go to work, looking forward to the day.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not completely sure on this one. Because if I had a High paying job, even if I didn't like it, at least I would still be able to use it to fund a lot of my hobbies outside of work and live comfortably. Where as with a low paying job, I wouldn't be able to do that... Yeah I'd go with High Paying but dislike.

I'll stick with the low paying job that I like. I don't honestly care about money, I only care if I am enjoying life. If the job I have is fun and keeps me going, money doesn't matter to me. Besides, I'll most likely get a promotion since I like the job so much and continue working to the best of my ability.

It depends upon the pay amount of "Low" compared to high.

But generally i don't need a ton of money, i think i'd be ok with a lower pay job then a high pay job. Especially if the high pay job really sucked.

• Brohoof 1

That's...actually a pretty good question. After much deliberation, I guess I'd have to go with the lower paying job I enjoy. i was almost going to say the higher paying job, but then I remembered that I worked at one time for a place that, while willing to pay generously, ending up being way more trouble than it was worth.

In my case I would pink the high paying job, not because i'm greedy, but because the day I have children I want them to have fun and not worry (Unlike my childhood). Yeah I'll take a hit, but being able to give them what they want and need is above my own personal enjoyment of work.

I'm still in college and do not have children.

It would really depend on how "low" the low paying job was, and partially on how much my husband makes because covering necessary expenses is the most important thing to consider.

If it was just me forever alone I would probably have to go with the high paying job that I don't enjoy. The sole reason for this is that my true dream is to travel, and that's not a cheap hobby. I would rather not enjoy my job and make a lot of money and be able to travel than to enjoy my job and be stuck in one place because I can't afford to do anything else.

The only exception to this would be if I got a low paying job that I enjoyed and required me to travel a lot (outside of the US), I'd be more than okay with that.

Appetizers... If those appetizers are something I enjoy like tortilla chips, honey rolls, or Italian bread sticks. Which are typically free to begin with. =P

I have to admit, there have been countless times where I've gone to a restaurant with family/friends and all I ate were the appetizers above that they served. xD

Edited by Envy

Sorry it took so long for me to post again with a new question, everypony. Anyway, I would rather have a low-pay job that I like, as long as the pay isn't too low, I'm single, and not raising a family. Plus, I think I'll just use as a job to start with. And in my free time while having that low-paying job, I'll be looking for a job that I like and is paying more.

New question in newer post

http://mlpforums.com/topic/79863-would-you-rather-ii/?p=2081549

Edited by ~Sadistic Zero~

I missed the last one, so I'm answering that one too. Would I rather have a low paying job I love or a high paying one that I hate... Going into engineering sort of merges the best of both worlds for me, but I'd go with a low paying job I love. At least I would be contributing something that I enjoy doing.

And as for the new one of being really short or really tall, I guess I'd rather be really tall. I'd be even more prone to bumping my head on things than I already am, but it would make reaching higher stuff easier.

Edited by Celtore

How tall or short we talking here? To use Lord of the Rings as an example, would that be Hobbit sized (roughly 4 feet and under) or the height of an Elf (6 feet and over). I'm already a short person as it is, so I wouldn't care if I was might bit shorter.  

Edited by PoisonClaw