Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

'Would You Rather ...?' ThreadHello everypony, the point of this thread to answer my question with one out of two options, and to give an explanation as to why you chose that option.**I will post a new question everyday.**Question #6:Would you rather be a thief, or a beggar?

**New question will be posted on July 12th/13th.**

I would rather be a beggar because I don't want to live on what I take, but I want to live on what is given and build on it. I rather would have a $10 house with a million dollar dream than being a fugitive with no dream.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Would you rather be a thief, or a beggar?

So, I can stand around begging for coin and pity or I could live the dangerous and exciting life of the thief. My choice rests with the thief. You are probably referring to modern times, but I'm thinking about this as though it were happening in the medieval times. The thief lives life on the edge. Stealing from the poor and rich alike while avoiding capture by the town guard. Running across rooftops and hiding in the shadows. Sounds like the life, except when you are captured. Then, it's horrible. Oh well, I'll take that risk.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

So is this thread dead or something? July 12/13 was a while ago...

OT: I would rather be a thief. Kinda disgraceful, but I don't feel like I could get enough money to survive by begging anyways. Oh well. That situation should never arise.

• Brohoof 1

Yay, this thread is revived.

Anyway, how I dressed when I was 10 is not much different than now. Shirt and pants. So I'll just go with that.

I don't mean what you wore in general, if not, the children's clothing you wore.

And I'd go with 90's clothes, because if enough people wore them, maybe we could revive the 90's.

And I am nao I butterfly.

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather dress in popular clothing from 20 years ago, or how you dressed when you were 10?"

As long as it fits and doesn't look stupid, I'll wear anything

• Brohoof 1

Would you rather dress in popular clothing from 20 years ago, or how you dressed when you were 10?

I'd rather dress how I was when I was ten. I find that fashion in the 90s was just bad. That's my opinion.. The clothes I had when I was 10 looked stylish and cool. I could wear them without feeling embarrassed and outdated. B)

• Brohoof 2

Would you wear clothes that were we're popular 20 years ago or the clothes from when you were ten.

The clothes I wore when I was ten were actually pretty cute....so I'll choose that option. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I would rather wear what I wore when I was ten, since that was a good time when I had a lot of pretty good fashion. :) So, yeah going with that.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I would have to go with when I was 10, Now days it pants so low you can see the person boxers and just no, that and most of the T-shirt they have on, are like 5 times bigger then they are...

• Brohoof 1

I would prefer to wear the same style of clothes I wore when I was ten. Actually, I wear pretty much the same things today that I did when I was 10. ...not the same size, of course.

• Brohoof 1

o god i dont know the clothes from the 90s are crazy but the clothes my parents bought for me when i was 10 were all polos and jeans and it's cause of those clothes my parent made me wear that i have a deep hated for polos and swore i would never wear them as a everyday wear again. i choose 90s style  over my 10 year old clothes  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Early 90's fashion was pretty terrible in my opinion but so was my 10 year old wardrobe. I'm a bit of a split but I'm gonna have to with my 10 year old clothing.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

There was once this thread about "would you rather" questions. That one is dead, so I'm making my own thread of it. This is about it too, but with some changes. Once a question gets at the very least 10 answers and one day has passed, or if nobody's responded in the thread in a while, then I will add my answer and a new question. Or maybe if I feel like it. If I run out of ideas, I might re-use a question.

Anyway, here's the first question.

When you eat out, would you rather get appetizers for free or desserts for free?

What I mean by this is that every time you eat out, you get free desserts or free appetizers whenever you want.

Current question: http://mlpforums.com/topic/79863-would-you-rather-ii/?p=2216589

Edited by ~Zero~
  • Brohoof 1

I would rather get deserts for free, when I order appetizers I'm always satisfied with what I ordered. The thing is, I'm not fond of paying for desserts sometimes so I would rather have them for free depending on the dessert.

I'm perfectly fine for paying for the appetizers; and since deserts are a bit more money I usually don't get them, but if they're free i'd eat them without hesitation.

Edited by The Pulse