Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

Would you rather cry chocolate syrup for the rest of your life or have a random outfit you are wearing turn into skittles without warning once a month forever?

Cry chocolate syrup lol

Would you rather have your cooking judged by Gordon Ramsey or encounter your worst fear?

Cooking judged by Gordon Ramsey.

Would you rather eat a mystery pizza blindfolded or have to wear a watch that always has the wrong time for a year?

• Brohoof 1

Wrong time watch.

Would you rather watch Teletubbies over and over for the rest of your life, or watch Barney over and over for the rest of your life?

• Brohoof 1

Watch a shock video. Can't stand that band.

Would you rather every time you meet a guy you have to punch him in the face or every time you meet a girl you have to french kiss her for 3 seconds?

French kiss dude.  That's a no-brainer.  

Would you rather have Asuka (the cute redhead in my avatar)  step on you while calling you an idiot or have to attend Philosophy 101 taught by Jaden Smith?

Getting called an idiot.

Would you rather punch Diamond Tiara in the face and french kiss Dolores Umbridge, or punch Umbridge in the face and french kiss Diamond Tiara?

I would just punch Diamond Tiara in the face and french kiss Dolores Umbridge.

Would you rather eat a pinecone or be forced to listen to Friday by Rebecca Black?

Girls Gone Wild. At least that way she's making money and not in prison.

Would you rather be the worst smelling person on the entire planet or at all times you're peeing?

Edited by Rivendare

I would probably say true love, even though I really love money. It's mostly just because the lottery money would eventually run out, while your true love would be with you for quite some time.

This is a tricky one. With money, I could easily afford the essential things in life to help me survive. With love, I would have someone by me through thick and thin and who would support and truly love me through everything we go through. I also wouldn't be alone in life. I'll go with true love.

True love. The old adage "money can't buy happiness" springs to mind, plus you never said how much you would win. For the sake of this question I assume enough to fill a swimming pool Scrooge Mc'Duck style, but that can only last so long before running out. Finding your perfect significant other would never get old. 

True love. Being rich would be nice, but there are three issues. The first one is that I wouldn't have earned it. The second one is that it would attract too many untrue friends. The third one is that I would invest it all anyway and never see a penny of it until retirement.

Finding true love on the other hand, I would be significantly more happy.

Edited by Celtore

I say "win top prize in the lottery". Though, the only love I could find would be piecing joy when I donate a fraction of that money to charity. Money can buy love but it can't buy "true love". That's the only downside. I don't want some faker that only sticks by me because I have cash, so I could see why others would choose true love.

Edited by Judgement

It's quite the game. My circle of buds and I used to play this in Middle school, so here's how to play: Answer the question and then post the next question in the same post.                   

Very simple. Here's the first question:

Would you rather walk 5 miles or bike 15 miles?

Alrighty, I'm just gonna post a new question now.

Would you rather know when you will die or how you will die?

I would want to know when I'll die. I don't think I'll make it to 30, so I want to see if I am right.

Edited by SmartyPants