Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wish you were better at?

Clockwork Chaos

I wish I was better at making conversation; I run out of things to talk about very easily, and I'm very nervous about suggesting something when I have got a topic in mind.  -_-

• 4 years later...

Playing guitar (playing cool solo stuff, or chords in a rhythmic way, or both intermixed).

Or why now..... Complex number math. I need a good use for it (I kinda do, but I need tools for it as well, and I don't, way too expensive)

Drawing would be nice

2 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Or why now..... Complex number math. I need a good use for it (I kinda do, but I need tools for it as well, and I don't, way too expensive)

well maybe I would teach you in exchange of a remuneration :orly:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Xeltor said:

Drawing would be nice

well maybe I would teach you in exchange of a remuneration :orly:

*Searching for "remuneration meaning" on Google*
No thanks!

I still think I need some expensive tools (while measuring unique impedances for my old telephones research) to get any use of the math. That's the main reason I kinda ignore complex numbers (for now at least).

• Brohoof 1

Well yeah, everything. :adorkable:

Probably be good if I was much better at social interaction though I don't like it.

That would probably make me better at making money, though I've seen that socializing makes you MUCH worse at saving money.

I wish I was a faster reader, a better cook, better at learning languages, better at games of pure logic like chess and go, good with computers, and martial arts skills.

• 4 weeks later...

Languages. I would love to be able to speak other languages, but if my experiences at school were any indication, I am REALLY BAD at learning them.

I'd also love to be good at playing musical instuments. X3

1 hour ago, PiratePony said:

Not letting annoying negative people on the internet upset me.

Yikes, that too. So many whiny, glass-always-half-empty people online. :okiedokieloki:

"Weeeeh, everything sucks. I suck, you suck, he sucks, she sucks. Sure I have my health, my sanity, food, constant acces to drinking water, clothes, shelter and numerous first-world luxuries including the intenet I'm currently complaining on, but SomeNobody123 said he disagrees with my political/religous/entertainment opinions so EVERTHING IN THE WORLD SUCKS!!!"

But you're right, gotta work on not being agrivated with their constant dispondency. It's aggravating to watch someone just wallow in perpetual self-pity and loathing, but they DO have a right to their minds and emotions, no matter how self-destructive.

Edited by JingLBabe
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Three major things:

I'd like to be better at sewing, fashion design and pattern drafting.  I would love to have my own business someday where I make patterns, mostly menswear since I find the selection available on most places I've found to be rather dull.  Why do the women get all the cute stuff?  Guys need both cute and cool stuff too, there seems to be no end of button-up shirts, PJs, scrubs, raglan shirts and polos...

I'd like to be better at drawing too, at least something I can be happy with...

I'd also like to be better at learning different languages, it would probably look good on a resume if I can speak more than English lol and it would be nice to be able to understand what other people are saying, you know?