Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

It's Princess Chrysalis from the cover of the nineteenth issue of the MLP comic, which will feature a parallel universe assessed via a magic mirror similar to the one in Equestria Girls where good and evil alignments are flipped on their head. The Mane 6 and the princesses are all evil, Doctor Whooves is Tom Baker and not David Tennant and King Sombra is a good guy and may or may not have been romantically involved with the Celestia from the canon universe once upon a time.

Also, she is incredibly adorable. Look at how happy she is!

• Brohoof 2

Well... It's kind of complicated.

So one day, I was invited to join the eeveelutions as Jolteon, presumably because of my love for another electric type, Ampharos. I happily accepted, and found a cool picture of Jolteon.

Huh... Guess it's not that complicated.

My avatar is inspired from one of my favourite RPs I've been a part of: Rhapsody in Blue.

Drawn by @Zhooves, it's my OC's daydream where he gets to hug his crush, Blue Note on a rooftop. The scene is supposed to be similar to that from the Phantom of the Opera where Christine and Raoul sing and express their undying love for each other. You'll have to keep up with the RP starting May to see whether Sterling's dream becomes a reality though... ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Read my user name.

Now look at my avatar.

I've been using this avatar since day 1 of the forum. I called myself Evilshy, googled "evil fluttershy", and found an awesome pic on ponibooru. Cropped it, made my avatar, and later my signature with it.

• Brohoof 1

Because it's my OC, and the flag he's standing infront of is the Cross of Burgundy, a very famous flag around the Caribbean.

Everyone was referring to me as "him" & "he". So, I decided to just keep my avatar a picture of me to show otherwise.

It's-a me! Thrashio!

Original sketch was drawn at Denny's, oddly enough. It's gonna be part of a "family portrait" of my ponified family members that I've been working on for a while.

• Brohoof 2