Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does Cheerilee do when she is not teaching?

DrumBeat

What does Cheerilee do when she is not teaching?

And you can not say "Clopping."

Create an interesting and original answer.

Please do not copy another users post.

I think she just goes and helps out twilight.

Just like any teacher/professor, they have lives. So I assume she must have some sort of hobby/hobbies she might abide in while she's not in the classroom. Teachers are also known for correcting student's paperwork on weekends in some cases so I'm guessing she might do that from time to time. Also, I know her and Big Mac have a little something going on.....

I think after a hard day of teaching and putting up with Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, she goes out and parties hard with DJ PON-3.

I'm kidding! I think she just goes and lives a normal life with her friends. Same thing as to what Rarity does when she's not making dresses, and AppleJack when she's not Apple Bucking the day away. Maybe she still sees Big Mac every once in a while? They did have some sort of connection at the end of Hearts and Hooves Day.

Edited by ThunderCracker
  • Brohoof 3

She goes shopping.

Particularely, she buys new hats.

There can't be too many hats, you know. Well, actually, they say it about shoes, but since ponies don't wear shoes...

Edited by Declen
  • Brohoof 2

I think after a hard day of teaching and putting with Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, she goes out and parties hard with DJ PON-3.

I'm kidding! I think she just goes and lives a normal life with her friends. Same thing as to what Rarity does when she's not making dresses, and AppleJack when she's not Apple Bucking the day away. Maybe she still sees Big Mac every once in a while? They did have some sort of connection at the end of Hearts and Hooves Day.

She might go and party. Or she might just go see big macintosh. Who knows. She might have a baby kitten at home that she plays with all day. We will never know.

• Brohoof 2

It left it open ended as to whether or not Cheerilee and Big Mac actually stayed together after the love poison incident so maybe she is "teaching" Big Mac if you know what I mean. Seriously though other than teaching she probably has a hobby or two but probably not too much.

img-1811521-1-tumblr_mbu9o34mRe1qdl2j5o1

There is a code of conduct for cartoon teachers when they're not working. It generally involves a lot of booze and heartache.

Exactly. Especially since *this* is her immediate reaction when Sweetie Belle asks her how somepony as amazing as her is ...<gasp> single on Hearts and Hooves day:

1.PNG

That face really says it all. It's like she's been asked that question 1001 times by her mother already.

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 5

She goes out raving in underground night clubs in Canterlot and paints the town red, usually not returning home till long after the sun rises. She's a master hula hooper, and owns several light up LED hoops.(hence why she was so excited at Apple Bloom's loopty hooping) She likes to keep her night life separate from her quiet life in Ponyville, hence the deception. 

Edited by TheMangoPony

Idk, maybe she goes and grades assignments? Then she goes eat and sleep? Or maybe does something like read?

Theres also errand to run i guess.

Otherwise idk really, i'm sure she has some form of hobby, but i'm not sure what.

Maybe her and bigmac are still together hanging out :).

I feel like she does a lot of fun, creative cooking - like someone who master's Thai cuisine just from reading lots of cookbooks. I also see her doing volunteer work on her off hours. There are many ways to spread cheer, and Cheerilee is probably all over them.

Teachers have lives OUTSIDE of school?!

colbert.gif

I'd imagine she grades papers and the like, standard teacher fare. That said, I'm sure she also heads down to the library and gets something to read from time to time. Gotta be a good role model for the students, after all.  ;)

Also, to my knowledge, there's good reason to believe she spends a good amount of time with Big Mac. Or at least some. Not quite certain on that.  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Playing tabletop RPGs with cave trolls, I'm guessing.

...I don't know, what does Mr. and Mrs. Cake do when they're not baking? What does Big Mac do when he's not working on Sweet Apple Acres? What does Nurse Redheart do when she's not treating patients? It's all a mystery.

Edited by Modphazon

She probably dose the same thing all the other background ponies do. Walk around buy stuff tou know, we saw her with Twilight in The Show Stopers so I'd imagine that they're friends, so she might spend time with her.

• Brohoof 1

I could see her doing some shopping and cooking, or maybe going to some clubs. However, judging from her cutie mark, I would assume she has a talent in gardening?

Teachers have lives OUTSIDE of school?!

img-1812499-1-colbert.gif

Strange. I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins until school next starts.

• Brohoof 1

Strange. I kinda figured teachers slept in coffins until school next starts.

I KNEW IT

Nah, JK. I always believed after school ended they'd return to their homes to think up new and increasingly merciless ways to turn our brains to piles of deflated, fleshy mounds, kinda like balloons. And yes, I also believed they slept in coffins, and while they slept their brains would still be working on thinking of ways to make us more miserable, while deviating on other ideas, like increasing our workloads or calling us out for stuff, or for that matter, sharpening their awareness of pupils dozing off or skipping work in class.

Yep, when faced with teachers, our minds can envision them in many different, creepy ways.

Big Mac! ;)

001_quickwork__big_mac_and_cheerilee_by_

In all honesty, she probably enjoys a good vacation, like her students do.  In our world, Teachers have their pay spread out through Summer break.  We can assume the same is true for Equestria.

Based on fanart, she parties with her pal Berry Punch and likely hangs out with Big Macintosh and talks about how tough her day was. Does she hang out with Twi? Meh prob not. Teaching kids doesn't mean she necessarily reads in her off day.

uuhh, what? She's just living life, walking around in Ponyville I guess? Like anypony else would do outside of their jobs? Maybe she's meeting bic mac still? You know.. Since the hearts and hooves day episode :P

uuhh, what? She's just living life, walking around in Ponyville I guess? Like anypony else would do outside of their jobs? Maybe she's meeting bic mac still? You know.. Since the hearts and hooves day episode :P

Well they were walking together I'm another scene of an episode. They could be together but ill remain skeptical and say he's still open.

I think she's could also be a gardner of sorts.