Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony do you think weights the most?

FNGRpony

I don't know, I think big Mac probably weighs a lot as well. Despite know that Rage is a body builder we have never really seen him lift anything but big mac has pulled a house along!

I don't know, I think big Mac probably weighs a lot as well. Despite know that Rage is a body builder we have never really seen him lift anything but big mac has pulled a house along!

If I am 98 pounds, and I can lift/pull 180 pounds, does that mean I weigh more than a guy who is 200 pounds, and can only lift 90 pounds?

• Brohoof 1

Im definatley going to have to say roid rage proberly weights the most, look at him hes a massive bastard, i dont think anyone comes close to him in weightimg-1876137-1-Roid_Rage_YEAAH_vector.png

I came here literally to say this. I mean, has anyone seen pony that might be at least half as heavy as this testosterone factory?!

• Brohoof 1

If I am 98 pounds, and I can lift/pull 180 pounds, does that mean I weigh more than a guy who is 200 pounds, and can only lift 90 pounds?

No but muscle = heavy and he obviously has a lot of muscle!!!

You can say rage does as well, but I just don't think he is as muscley as Big Mac

• Brohoof 1

Exactly. For all we know that muscle is just fancy looking flab (or rainbow juice, idk) and weighs close to nothing, making him obsolete.

• Brohoof 1

Exactly. For all we know that muscle is just fancy looking flab (or rainbow juice, idk) and weighs close to nothing, making him obsolete.

Thats what I was thinking! Despite his cuite mark I actually though he was more flab then muscle when I first saw his character :x!

Snowflake (a.k.a. Roid Rage) is too much of a freebie. After him I would have to say Big Mac (although in Winter Wrap Up we see a few similar sized stallions clearing snow). From the Mane 6 I would say Applejack. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are out because Pegasi would need a lighter (more bird-like) build to fly. Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are out because Unicorns in general don't have (or need) a robust frame (I'm not saying they're delicate, this is all relative, plus, Twi becoming an alicorn and getting wings probably made er physically more like a Pegasus). Between Applejack and Pinkie Pie, it would have to be Applejack because Pinkie Pie is so light-hearted that she weighs relatively little, which allows her to be more bouncy (even her mane defies gravity when she's happy).

Snowflake (a.k.a. Roid Rage) is too much of a freebie. After him I would have to say Big Mac (although in Winter Wrap Up we see a few similar sized stallions clearing snow). From the Mane 6 I would say Applejack. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are out because Pegasi would need a lighter (more bird-like) build to fly. Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are out because Unicorns in general don't have (or need) a robust frame (I'm not saying they're delicate, this is all relative, plus, Twi becoming an alicorn and getting wings probably made er physically more like a Pegasus). Between Applejack and Pinkie Pie, it would have to be Applejack because Pinkie Pie is so light-hearted that she weighs relatively little, which allows her to be more bouncy (even her mane defies gravity when she's happy).

Also, if her (Pinkie's) mane is really made of cotton candy, then it's bound to be much lighter than any other character's in the series. Cotton candy is pretty dang light.

Also, if her (Pinkie's) mane is really made of cotton candy, then it's bound to be much lighter than any other character's in the series. Cotton candy is pretty dang light.

well I would think pinkie to just cause of her over all calorie intake.

I know she's an oc pony, but i always picture fluffle puff weighing a damn ton even thought 70-90 percent of her is hair lol

I agree with Roid Rage being the heaviest. I don't think we have seen any pony that is anywhere near his size. He even looks like he would be very heavy. Picking him up would require quite a bit of effort and strength.

Easily Roid rage/snowflake. for first.

As far as mane 6 probaly AJ or Rainbow due to how much muscle they'd have and how much muscle weighs.

Other then that probably big mac.

Roid Rage definitely...also..I think he has small wings due to using roids....ya know,because steroids cause shrinkage of....stuff...

mane 6? Either AJ or Rarity.....I mean really. Rarity Carried around Tom.

AJ because well..she bucks apples for a living...she has to be strong and burly. 

Pinkie Pie coulod be a contender...but she literally bounces everywhere....how can somepony heavy "bounce"? Sugar rush? maybe...but that just gives you energy...not strength. Then you just crash afterwards.

Overall though, I think it'd be Big Mac.

Edited by Flutter Dash

Roid Rage definitely...also..I think he has small wings due to using roids....ya know,because steroids cause shrinkage of....stuff...

mane 6? Either AJ or Rarity.....I mean really. Rarity Carried around Tom.

AJ because well..she bucks apples for a living...she has to be strong and burly. 

Pinkie Pie coulod be a contender...but she literally bounces everywhere....how can somepony heavy "bounce"? Sugar rush? maybe...but that just gives you energy...not strength. Then you just crash afterwards.

Overall though, I think it'd be Big Mac.

Oh God I love when people call that rock tom LOL.  I'm hopping we haven't seen the last of tom and his nutty adventures.

he got more character development than some back ground ponies plus he's smarter than snips and snails.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...