Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long did you sleep last night?

Glaci

On average, maybe 5 or 6 hours on a typical night. Thanks to finals week, I have been going on about 3 hours of sleep every night for the past week. On the extremely rare day that I don't have work in the early morning or school, I could sleep for 10 to 12 hours with no problem.

• Brohoof 1

I have a weird sleep schedule that evens out to 7-8 hours a night. There are some nights where I get five hours and others where I get eleven. I happened to get those two the night before and last night. I was asleep from 9:30 last night until 8:30 this morning.

Last night 7hrs

Every other night this week Sunday-Friday night. Less than 3 hrs. Trying to keep a courier service functioning at a reasonable perfomance level sucks more and more each year thanks to ever increasing online orders. Particularly with people now even ordering the kind of stuff that they never used to, like groceries and frickin toilet paper etc

On the upside 97 hrs on the clock last week adds to towards a nice pay day on christmas eve, shame I didn't manage to make a round 100 ^_^

Edited by BPCannon

Slept for 6 hours last night with an intention to sleep for 8. Found myself awake around 5am because I had been laying in bed for a while just waiting for my alarm to go off, only to realise I still had 2 hours before that was due to happen, so I just got up instead.