Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

According to you, what type of pony would better get along with humans?

InvaderShy

Human-pony relations  

23 users have voted

1. 1. What type of pony would better get along with humans?

• Earth ponies
    • Pegasi
    • Unicorns
    • Alicorns

Well, taking in account humans have no wings or magic, but a great intelligence and a capacity of creating and/or improving gadgets I would describe their relationship toward different types of ponies from my standard point:

- Relation with Earth ponies: Close relation

The earth ponies could feel themselves very identified with humans in many senses.

- Relation with Pegasi: Stable relation

This would be a relationship based only in respect and tolerance, for pegasi could feel certain superiority on humans about the flying issue. 

- Relation with Unicorns: Strained relation

The human machinery is good enough to vying with unicorns' magic. Then, it could be a mistrusting relationship.

- Relation with Alicorns: Really strained relation.

The four alicorns could feel certain suspiciousness and mistrust on humans, possibly, getting to the point of mutual hate.

We can say this occurs some time after analyzing human behaviour or before analyzing it. Whichever comes first.

Now, are you agree with this? If you're not, then you can make your own list describing the relationship of different types of ponies toward humans.

• Brohoof 1

Earth ponies can relate to humans because, both of them grow food by planting seeds and they do farm work on the farm to help grow crops also that they take care of their animals. I could be wrong.

• Brohoof 1

Earth ponies. I see them getting along the most because of the fact that neither can fly or use magic. I am not counting technology which allow humans to fly either. Both know how to use land to their advantage and understand how to survive off of it. Earth ponies and humans would have the strongest friendship.

• Brohoof 1

Earth ponies in my eyes. Even if unicorns would be amazed by human inventions and possibly discover some new magic spells, it would still be weird for humans to be around magical beings like that. However since earth ponies are obviously more down to earth with no real special abilities, and grow food and work the land, they would get along best with humans :)

Earth ponies would get along best. Pegasi would make weathermen cry, and Unicorn magic would gain unwelcome interest from Men in Black.

^This. xD

But yeah, I agree. Earth ponies are the most normal, average, and definitely the most relatable to humans. They have no special abilities that exceed that of human capability. They can cultivate, and grow foods on a farm like us. So I'd say in a agricultural kind of perspective, humans and Earth ponies would be able to get along and relate to one another easier than if you were talking about a Unicorn, or any Pegasi.  ^_^

I personally think there are going to be exceptions to all four races, but I also think Earth Ponies and humans will get along the best, as many of you stated, neither have wings or magic, and have to rely on tools and the like to farm and harvest.

Earth ponies can relate to humans because, both of them grow food by planting seeds and they do farm work on the farm to help grow crops also that they take care of their animals. I could be wrong.

Plus, neither Earth ponies, nor humans, can use magic, at least not without some sort of aid.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think that any one type of pony would get along with humans best. It's not about race but about relationships and personalities. White people and black people can get along fine or they can dislike eachother. It's not the color of skin that determines if they will get along, but their personalities that determine it. (Their personality may be that they are racist. Idk)

Similarly, humans could get along fine with all kinds of races of pony. The only thing that would be different with the races would be their contributions to a human society seeing that each race has special talents.

Considering earth ponies are more akin to regular ponies in the human world i'd have to say thats one big reason.

Another being that they're not magically or able to fly at will, so humans wouldn't feel threatend or anything exactly.

it'd be more of a matter of if the ponies would accept the humans at this point i guess.

Well I would disagree with the unicorns relationship. Yes it's understandable that Humans technology can rival that of unicorns magic, however a Unicorns magic can bypass some laws of physics, and as such if humans were to combine their technology along side with a unicorns magic, think of the inventions that could be pulled off!

• Brohoof 1

Well I would disagree with the unicorns relationship. Yes it's understandable that Humans technology can rival that of unicorns magic, however a Unicorns magic can bypass some laws of physics, and as such if humans were to combine their technology along side with a unicorns magic, think of the inventions that could be pulled off!

I agree because unicorn's have magical power's and if there mean they can actually put pony's in a cage or something.

Considering how much human technology has messed up the earth, I don't think we would get along well with Earth Ponies. I think our best relationship would be with Unicorns. Magic is a parallel for technology, and I think many Unicorns would have an academic interest. It may not be the best relationship, but It would be better than relationships with other races.

Well earth ponies is the quite obvious answer xD

I mean pegasi and unicorns has special things they can do that humans can't. Earth ponies lives a "normal" life.