Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's worst OC you seen?

Sig Hoovestrong

Ah...

img-2108342-1-tumblr_mcfrtmDuNL1rncbeqo1

And here's the person's bio for him:

"This is my oc Domigno. I think he’s awesome but I want to know how I could improve him. He is the son of Celstia and Blueblood. He joined the equestrian army and defeated all the bad guys because he’s awesome. But then he lost his horn and ear in a car crash and Celstia made him stop fighting. After that, he took up photography and found out he’s really good at it. He got his cuty mark which is a picture of a mountain. He was really happy and then he took a long walk taking pictures. He didn’t see where he was going and ended up in Poniville. Pinky pie threw him a party and after seeing how awesome he is everybody begged him to stay especially Twilight. He thought oh what the heck I’ll stay and he stayed with Twilight in her library. They got married and Twilight got pregnant but he still saw other mares because he’s a ladies man. Celstia begged him to become king of equestria and he did and now he’s king and he wears a fez and a monocle and a vest and other stuff and he has horns. Now that he’s king every mare in equestria is pregnant with his babies and they will grow up to be in the army like he was and they will kill all griffins because griffins suck."

That backstory actually made me laugh

• Brohoof 1

On 12/13/2013 at 7:17 PM, FlutterShay said:

"This is my oc Domigno. I think he’s awesome but I want to know how I could improve him. He is the son of Celstia and Blueblood. He joined the equestrian army and defeated all the bad guys because he’s awesome. But then he lost his horn and ear in a car crash and Celstia made him stop fighting. After that, he took up photography and found out he’s really good at it. He got his cuty mark which is a picture of a mountain. He was really happy and then he took a long walk taking pictures. He didn’t see where he was going and ended up in Poniville. Pinky pie threw him a party and after seeing how awesome he is everybody begged him to stay especially Twilight. He thought oh what the heck I’ll stay and he stayed with Twilight in her library. They got married and Twilight got pregnant but he still saw other mares because he’s a ladies man. Celstia begged him to become king of equestria and he did and now he’s king and he wears a fez and a monocle and a vest and other stuff and he has horns. Now that he’s king every mare in equestria is pregnant with his babies and they will grow up to be in the army like he was and they will kill all griffins because griffins suck."

Please let it just be a troll.

Please don't let there actually be someone out there who believes all that.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

There was one OC I saw that was signed up for that Inquisition project that was basically one of the most laughable Mary Sues ever. I hate to mention people's names for certain purposes. Was a time lord, demon, alicorn...ugh....

Are you referring to Rascal's OC? Or someone else?

Ah...

img-2108342-1-tumblr_mcfrtmDuNL1rncbeqo1

This OC has so many problems. I'm going to list the ones with the physical character, because I think you will realize what was wrong with the backstory: pretty much everything.

1. Alicorn

2. Clashing color scheme

3. Cutie mark is an uncropped photograph

4. If unicorns have horns everything like those of animals on earth, the horn would regrow if it was broken

5. TOO MANY ACCESSORIES

There are more problems, but too many to list.

Isn't seen but read and his name is lightning thundercrash with this description quoted from the story King of Equestria.

I wasnt a human guy anymore but I was an ALICORN! It was so awesome as I looked at my new body. I had a electric green striped mane all jagged and a muscley black body and bat wings that were also black. I had a really giant horn and could do the best magic in the land with it. I also had a cutie mark that was a lightning bolt dripping with blood and it was f*cking awesome.

It's just sooo shitty...

Edited by Knight of the forums

• 1 month later...

Does somebody have to go through the OC's on this site? Like does a mod have to check each entry to ensure they aren't breaking the rules? 'Cause, ouch...

For the Equestrian Empire there's a process of accepting OCs, but for the general RolePlay area, no.

Also, some aspect of this conversation makes me a little uncomfortable - I mean, we are mocking the works of actual fans of MLP, especially if they're taken directly from this own site. You all have given them constructive criticism, right? 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

post-36698-0-16514900-1450377348_thumb.png

This piece of crap was the thing i made when i first became a brony and was experimenting with Pony Creator.

Coupled with his backstory and name (Which is Nightmare Killer by the way) i can describe him in one word: Edge

Edited by Life Fiber Infused

• 10 months later...

I don't have any pictures but I've seen my fair share of horrible OCs. Heck, I'm guilty of making a few. I will admit, my very first OC was the textbook example of overly emo. His parents died, he died but came back to martyr himself...I think I was reading too many Victor Hugo novels that day lol.

This OC has so many problems. I'm going to list the ones with the physical character, because I think you will realize what was wrong with the backstory: pretty much everything.

1. Alicorn

2. Clashing color scheme

4. If unicorns have horns everything like those of animals on earth, the horn would regrow if it was broken

5. TOO MANY ACCESSORIES

You should add some grammar issues on the list :dash:

For the Equestrian Empire there's a process of accepting OCs, but for the general RolePlay area, no.

Also, some aspect of this conversation makes me a little uncomfortable - I mean, we are mocking the works of actual fans of MLP, especially if they're taken directly from this own site. You all have given them constructive criticism, right? 

I also think the deliberate mockery is pretty mean spirited, but you have to admit most of these OCs suck :dash:

Mine because she's only half existent and I've been trying to write her personality for a week.

I don't think that's recipe for bad OC yo  :confused: . It's just not developed enough, and you might make mistakes in the background. Just make sure you avoid the official instant bad OC path  :orly:

Harry Potter Evans Verres.

1. Alicorn

2. Clashing color scheme

5. TOO MANY ACCESSORIES

You realize that OC is an obvious troll OC, right? You and the others taking turn mocking this.

• 2 weeks later...