Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Champ X Soarin' should be the MLPF World Cup OTP :D

Can we do that? :D I'll even get a shipfic going :D

The crowd and the MLPF World Cup was large and diverse, even if this was just a friendly match with no real stakes being held in the actual tourney. However, even with all of the people in the crowd watching, rooting for Spitfire to defeat Soarin', @Champion RD92 had hope that the stallion who consumed his entire being with fuzzy feelings of hopeless romanticism would be able to pull off a victory against the flame orange pegasus who he was competing against...

*facehoof* Oh my! haha I don't know the backstory for this happening, but you made me laugh! I voted for Soarin! Spitfire is too full of herself for me, and seems to keep forgetting the lessons that RD has taught her about what it means to be a good sport. Soarin seems pretty down-to-earth, despite being a pegasus...  :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*facehoof* Oh my! haha I don't know the backstory for this happening, but you made me laugh! I voted for Soarin! Spitfire is too full of herself for me, and seems to keep forgetting the lessons that RD has taught her about what it means to be a good sport. Soarin seems pretty down-to-earth, despite being a pegasus...  :fiery:

Champ is proud of you, son. Good work. Join the Soarin' Army - do it for Champ.

The song that will be played at Champ and Soarin's wedding:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

Dammit, I was gonna use that for ours w/ Spitfire, :).

Through the Fire by Larry Greene will b for both wedding and WC

• Brohoof 1

That's cheating, no one can lose with that theme song! Changing my vote to Soarin!

• Brohoof 2

...Join the Soarin' Army...

The best thing is, I was actually modifying a picture of Soarin throughout today to give my OC a new look. Soarin's look is my favorite among the male ponies in the show.

• Brohoof 1

*horse race announcer* We're here, Live at MLP WC friendly match updates.

Starting things off, it is incredible that Zecora is shutting out King Sombra with a major blowout. Doesn't look good at all for the King. Might as well give up his crown, before things start to heat up.

Speaking of heat, Soarin trails by 6 against the stupid sexy Spitfire, as she burns through the lanes. Can Soarin keep up with her?

Moving to a more close an tough match, Iron Will is slowly keeping an Iron Fist as Mayor Mare trails by 2 votes. Boy, that old mares got some guts.

That's the latest update. Back to you, Sterling.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

(edited)

*horse race announcer* We're here, Live at MLP WC friendly match updates.

Starting things off, it is incredible that Zecora is shutting out King Sombra with a major blowout. Doesn't look good at all for the King. Might as well give up his crown, before things start to heat up.

Speaking of heat, Soarin trails by 6 against the stupid sexy Spitfire, as she burns through the lanes. Can Soarin keep up with her?

Moving to a more close an tough match, Iron Will is slowly keeping an Iron Fist as Mayor Mare trails by 2 votes. Boy, that old mares got some guts.

That's the latest update. Back to you, Sterling.

Thank you Thunder-wing. Just an update on the friendlies for today. Fellow Wonderbolts Spitfire and Soarin are still contesting for that lead and encouraging their fans to keep voting. Which Wonderbolt has the greater chops for the World Cup? We shall see...

Mayor Mare on the hand has a hitch in her preparations as she is still currently down against the eliminated Minotaur. Finally, Zecora seems comfortable now with a strong lead over King Sombra. Will Zecora have the chops to go far in the World Cup? We shall see...

Edited by Sterling Crimson

Spitfire lost the lead..... WHAT IS HER MALFUNCTION?!

I'm a little shocked as well. I was under the impression that Spitfire had LOADS of fans here. Maybe they just haven't shown up yet.

I'm a little shocked as well. I was under the impression that Spitfire had LOADS of fans here. Maybe they just haven't shown up yet.

They probably haven't because it's still a friendly... Perhaps they're biding their time...

• Brohoof 2

Woo! Yeah Soarin! haha

This is a wake-up for Mayor Mare fans though, what with Iron Will ahead and all. It just goes to show that there can be some serious underdog stories coming up!

• Brohoof 1

They probably haven't because it's still a friendly... Perhaps they're biding their time...

True. We're missing a few Spitfire fans including Chaotic Discord.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going with Iron Will, Soarin, and King Sombra.  It has been a Mare's world for far too long and it's time the fellas got the recognition they deserve.  Plus it's payback for the way Spitfire threw Soarin under the bus in Rainbow Falls. 

• Brohoof 1

Special Update on MLPF World Cup Friendly Matches.  We are live with Spitfire herself and she would like to give the spectators her facial response to her race with Soarin so far:

angry_spitfire_by_zakbo1337-d4vu260.png

Yes..........she doesn't seem happy at all.  Where are you Spitfire fans......she needs you.  That's the latest update, back to you Sterling. 

• Brohoof 3

Special Update on MLPF World Cup Friendly Matches.  We are live with Spitfire herself and she would like to give the spectators her facial response to her race with Soarin so far:

angry_spitfire_by_zakbo1337-d4vu260.png

Yes..........she doesn't seem happy at all.  Where are you Spitfire fans......she needs you.  That's the latest update, back to you Sterling. 

Lol... I voted for her though ;)

• Brohoof 1