Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

I shall repeat:

Spitfire lost the lead........again..... WHAT THE HELL IS HER MALFUNCTION?!

Somepony call in reinforcements........where Chaotic Discord.....he's a Spitfire fan. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Soarin and Champ will pay for this.............*rubs hooves together* :fiery:

Bonus-revenge.pngAnd I'll make sure I'll add this

Edited by Thunder-Wing

(edited)

IRON WILL def MAYOR MARE 26-22.

SOARIN def SPITFIRE 26-22

ZECORA def KING SOMBRA 41-7.

New set of friendlies to come in a moment. Looks like Mayor Mare and Spitfire need some more preparation though...

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 2

*NEW FLASH* Riots erupt in lower Manehattan as they hear Spitfire is defeated by Soarin by an astounding come back.  Better luck next time, Spitsy.  In happier news, Ponyville cheers for Zecora for an amazing win, blowing out King Sombra from his own throne.  Sorry, buddy, but wearing that crown is a shame.  That's the latest on the MLPF:WCF........back to you Sterling

• Brohoof 1

I'm going for Bulk Biceps, Dinky Doo, Lyra, Celestia, Granny Smith, FleetFoot (there's your vote, @.  Spitfire lost to Soarin, so hope for Fleetfoot winning against Discord), and Daring Do.

............I still cannot believe for the life of me, that Spitfire lost.  Ugh......its like NYG beats my NEP in the Super Bowl, :angry:

For how many times this Champion has been mentioned, I still haven't seen him show his face anywhere...haha I'm sure he's loving all this attention and incessant notification!  B)

• Brohoof 2

Gotta go with my man, Bulk Biceps. YEEEEEAAH

Picked Flash Sentry over Dinky Doo, because i couldn't remember who Dinky Doo was. 

Gotta go with my man, Bulk Biceps. YEEEEEAAH

Picked Flash Sentry over Dinky Doo, because i couldn't remember who Dinky Doo was.

She's a background filly, the only episode I can think of offhoof is the Nightmare Night one where she is dressed as a firefighter. Her name comes from the numerous Fimfics that cast her as Derpy's daughter. Derpy of course also know as Ditzy Doo.

(edited)

I picked Lyra, Mane-iac, Dinky Doo because Flash is not getting any where near Princess Twilight! I abhor that ship! Seabreeze vs. Daring was the hardest but I choose Daring Do because of the term Bravely Blue.

And Granny Smith? Well because Granny Smith duh!

And Celestia because of Sunbutt.

Discord honestly did nothing more than annoy the Tartarous out of me. I is disliked him as a character and he garnered zero entertainment from me. Plus Fleetfoot is one cool little pegasus.

Edited by Draktheron.

(edited)

Spitfire lost, how come? :(

She even has an emoticon here...:fiery:

This time my vote goes for Bulk Biceps (YEAH!!!), Flash Sentry (I like him, he's cool), Lyra, Tirek (I don't really like Celestia), Granny Smith, Discord (best villain) and Seabreeze.

Edited by Blobulle

Hmmm... where have the votes gone? Perhaps most of them are saving their energy for the World Cup? Was hoping some people took the opportunity to warm up!

Well, here's the latest results.

Voting's been really slow lately... Time to get the Mane 6 characters to warm up...

post-1689-0-43681200-1401755446_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

*picks up receiver* Yes......teller, I need $50 on Rainbow Dash. Princess Cadance, the Tank.  No I don't give a shit if he's a tortoise, he is badass and that's all there is to it, :D 

Spitfire lost, how come? :(

She even has an emoticon here... :fiery:

*covers eyes* NO!!!!!  Don't mention it, PLEASE!!!!!  Her loss blew my mind.......we were missing Spitfire fans, :(

Voted for Applejack, Cadence, and Spike. 

Tank is a turtle with a helicopter shell, which is admittedly pretty rad, but I gotta give it to Spike. Hes really grown on me.

I don't feel that strongly towards either Cadence or Shining Armor. Cadence is a pretty princess, so i gave it to her.

Applejack is best pony. I like Rainbow Dash too, but she never really captured me like AJ did. I really admire the kind of person that Applejack is. Faithful and strong, yo. 

• Brohoof 3