Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

So...Applejack vs Rainbow Dash?

It's the same as the March Madness Tournament,and I hope that it'll end like it(Overwhelming Applejack Victory) :3

Let's show even on friendlies that Applejack fanatism is still as strong as ever ;3

20120626071914!Applejack_and_Rainbow_Das

Don't say that!!

This matches are just friendly.No one is going to fanboy yet.

Maybe a bit and all,but you'll see with the main matches how people starts to vote,and to comment and talk about this World Cup :3

Just have a bit of patience.You'll not regret it

Noone maybe fanboying yet; but I'm fangirling for AJ; freindly or not...

post-26689-0-55223000-1401813544_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

AJ, Cadance and Tank for me :) Cant wait for the real thing to get started!

Let's be brief.

I'm at the point where this thread has caused me so much pain that I just  want to cancel the whole event. Too much have I seen people not participate, even with my best efforts. Even with all you guys have done, why is it that this event hasn't taken off yet? It's a week before the tournament, and I really was hoping that the masses would be happy to bring themselves together to celebrate how diverse the forums were. 

Now, I hear people getting scared of a March Madness repeat, people who are too lazy to vote, and very low turnouts even when the heavyweights are fighting against each other. What's the use if the tournament doesn't bring anyone together?

I'll cancel the tournament if I feel the Opening Match is a complete dud. I've thought about it for a long time, and it's just something I need to do. That, and leave the forums once and for all. 

Please don't, I think its a great idea :D I have no idea what happened at the March Madness as I hadn't signed up here by then, but I have a lot of positivity about this World Cup and I'm sure many others will feel the same once kick-off truly begins :D And thank you for the effort in making this happen :)

The way the results are going makes me wonder whether Rainbow Dash will be on the losing end of an upset... I can smell it more and more now...

Final results for today's friendlies. More friendlies to come!

post-1689-0-14060800-1401842921_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Gee, I wonder which two are going to win this round of friendlies :derp:

I don't know; Twily vs. Dr. Whooves is a blow out now; but it has a chance to get competitive. As for Scorpan? Yeah, he's toast. I liked him in G1 enough to say I might vote for him vs. another pony though...

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

Let's be brief.

I'm at the point where this thread has caused me so much pain that I just  want to cancel the whole event. Too much have I seen people not participate, even with my best efforts. Even with all you guys have done, why is it that this event hasn't taken off yet? It's a week before the tournament, and I really was hoping that the masses would be happy to bring themselves together to celebrate how diverse the forums were. 

Now, I hear people getting scared of a March Madness repeat, people who are too lazy to vote, and very low turnouts even when the heavyweights are fighting against each other. What's the use if the tournament doesn't bring anyone together?

I'll cancel the tournament if I feel the Opening Match is a complete dud. I've thought about it for a long time, and it's just something I need to do. That, and leave the forums once and for all. 

See the positive of it, it went from 28 to 45 voting. Most people may not know about the friendlies but knows about the game on june 9th. I personally missed the last round of friendlies because I didn't check the thread. Pretty sure we'll get a lot more vote on the official games.

Also voted Luna and Dr. Whooves.

• Brohoof 2

Well this is awkward... looks like our time lord is giving out a good fight against Princess Twilight so far... interesting. Too bad he barely missed out on the World Cup (by a single vote) against Soarin.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I CAN ALREADY TELL THAT THIS WILL BE A CLOSE ONE. I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.

Although Doctor Whooves is doing better then I expected.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 1

The Whoovians are making a strong showing and getting their name known! but it seems our Princess Twilight Sparkle is still ahead, Princess Luna is leading with a seemingly unanimous victory against Scorpan.

I voted for Princess Luna (is Best Pony) and Twilight Sparkle.

The Whoovians are making a strong showing and getting their name known! but it seems our Princess Twilight Sparkle is still ahead, Princess Luna is leading with a seemingly unanimous victory against Scorpan.

I voted for Princess Luna (is Best Pony) and Twilight Sparkle.

I guess you could easily say that I'm a whovian but I still voted for twilight...  :umad:

I guess you could easily say that I'm a whovian but I still voted for twilight...  :umad:

Ooh, interesting, I would like to know more about your decision.

Where you are a Whovian, where is it you made the choice to vote Twilight over Dr. Whooves? Where there aspects you saw in Twilight that were not present in the good doctor? Was there another scale you used to choose your choice?

Ooh, interesting, I would like to know more about your decision.

Where you are a Whovian, where is it you made the choice to vote Twilight over Dr. Whooves? Where there aspects you saw in Twilight that were not present in the good doctor? Was there another scale you used to choose your choice?

It was a tough decision!

As much as I like Doc Whooves, there's a ton of character development put into Twilight, where I don't see as much of Doc Whooves in MLP! Though if it was out of The Doctor and Twilight in a non-MLP related vote, I'd vote The Doctor!  :D

I just think Twilight deserves to get a vote seeing as she is the MAIN character of the show, and without her it wouldn't be anywhere near the same! So that's the reason for my vote I guess!  ;)

• Brohoof 2

It was a tough decision!

As much as I like Doc Whooves, there's a ton of character development put into Twilight, where I don't see as much of Doc Whooves in MLP! Though if it was out of The Doctor and Twilight in a non-MLP related vote, I'd vote The Doctor!  :D

I just think Twilight deserves to get a vote seeing as she is the MAIN character of the show, and without her it wouldn't be anywhere near the same! So that's the reason for my vote I guess!  ;)

Good Reason! I vehemently approve!

Doc Hooves is getting surprisingly many votes o,o (imo)

Scorpan? He hasn't even appeared in the show proper! Can't vote for someone we know sweet eff all about.

• Brohoof 1

Scorpan? He hasn't even appeared in the show proper! Can't vote for someone we know sweet eff all about.

Again, I liked Scorpan enough in G1 (where he did make a proper appearance.). Just not enough to vote for him over Luna