Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Fancy-schmancy! Now if only my printer was working properly...it wants more ink to drink...

Since you offering drinks; I'll take a whiskey *pulls out ID to show proof of age*

:D

Gooooo Twilie !  ^_^ I wonder what the outcome would have been if Luna was matched up against Twilight, whats the earliest that matchup can happen?

Gooooo Twilie !  ^_^ I wonder what the outcome would have been if Luna was matched up against Twilight, whats the earliest that matchup can happen?

The earliest that Twilight and Luna would face each other would be the semifinal. 

• Brohoof 1

The earliest that Twilight and Luna would face each other would be the semifinal. 

That would be an awesome semifinal :D

Since you offering drinks; I'll take a whiskey *pulls out ID to show proof of age*

:D

I didn't say I was getting it any more soon! Plus...I don't serve alcohol--it increases drama almost infinitely (IMO). haha I do mix sodas though!

Yup, and they'd have to end up on the same side of the bracket (meaning one of them win their group and the other take second in their group (respectively). If not, the Final would be the only time.

• Brohoof 1

Wow..........guess i made the first votes, *squee*

Anyhow, i've got my $100 on Applebloom, Nightmare Moon, Fluttershy, and Big Mac.  

• Brohoof 2

Aside from the Obvious best pony Rarity, Apple Bloom is my second favorite pony to cheer on! :D

Why?

I remember when she overcame Discord to advance in the March Madness Tourney - little filly fought like hell, but pulled it off in the end because of the constant cheering and encouraging :D It came down to the wire, and although Braeburn isn't nearly the competition Discord is, seeing the little underdog overcome that sort of adversity won her a vote from me in every round she's in, barring competition against Rarity, Applejack, and Sweetie Belle :D 

But, as I said, this isn't Discord, this is Braeburn...

...is it too early to start designing a victory gown yet? :D

20121203145923!Rarity_help_Apple_Bloom_S

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Apple Bloom, Big Mac, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy for me.  :catface:  :mellow:  :lol:  :(

Edited by Guest

*Sigh* Pinkie Pie vs. Nightmare Moon, tough choice. I have to go Nightmare Moon on this one, it's really her that hooked me into the series. AppleBloom pwns Braeburn imho. Fluttershy 'cuz she is cute as a button and just as adorable. Big Mac because... eeyup.

• Brohoof 1

*Sigh* Pinkie Pie vs. Nightmare Moon, tough choice. I have to go Nightmare Moon on this one, it's really her that hooked me into the series. AppleBloom pwns Braeburn imho. Fluttershy 'cuz she is cute as a button and just as adorable. Big Mac because... eeyup.

I made the same votes you did... And Pinkie vs. Nightmare was the toughest call. Pinkie is my third favorite mane 6 (see signature for first two) but I went with Nightmare moon because of my wife. She's allergic to the sun so even though she won't watch the show with me (yet) Nightmare Moon is her favorite pony.post-26689-0-90337900-1401933969_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My votes tonight went to Apple Bloom, Nightmare Moon, Fluttershy, and Big Mac. 

One question.  Who's going to vote for Golden Delicious just to spoil Big Mac's potential shut out?  >_>

• Brohoof 1

My votes tonight went to Apple Bloom, Nightmare Moon, Fluttershy, and Big Mac. 

One question.  Who's going to vote for Golden Delicious just to spoil Big Mac's potential shut out?  >_>

I didn't just change my vote to Golden Delicious because you said that :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oooh! This will get good. Good luck to all the ponies and may the best pony win the popularity contest!

My votes: Apple Bloom, Pinkie Pie, Coco Pommel, and Big Mac

Edited by Carbon Maestro

Fluttershy vs Coco Pommel

fa9.jpg

Why did You do this to me :( How am I supposed to choose between THEM. That is...

FANMADE_Rarity_This_is_the_worst_possibl

Ehh, they both are equal to me. I vote for Fluttershy, but they both will always be equal to me, I did this only, because I had no other choice, but to choose xD There is special place in Hell for person who forced me to choose between them! xD 

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy vs Coco Pommel

fa9.jpg

Why did You do this to me :( How am I supposed to choose between THEM. That is...

FANMADE_Rarity_This_is_the_worst_possibl

Ehh, they both are equal to me. I vote for Fluttershy, but they both will always be equal to me, I did this only, because I had no other choice, but to choose xD There is special place in Hell for person who forced me to choose between them! xD 

Hehehe...  :lol:  Let's just say it will help warm the characters up a bit more before the tournament begins on June 11th... :catface:

• Brohoof 3

Daaw, I would love to vote for Coco Pommel, but I'm afraid she doesn't beat Flutterbutter :(