Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

Sugar Pea

Do you ever have just one of those crappy days where you wake up in the morning, and realize you feel absolutely like death itself? xD

I'm sure everyone has a routine when they get sick. We do things the best we can to make ourselves comfortable in our condition.

What I do is:
1. Nap
2. Eat something hot. Always.
3. Drink a hot, relaxing beverage. (Like tea.)
4. Get a nice hot bath.
5. Play around on a device until i'm sleepy. 
6. Repeat.

• Brohoof 1

Usually I don't get sick, the first thing I do is sleep for a while and then either just go on the internet or play video games. Because I'm almost never sick I haven't really developed a routine. Usually I don't do anything when I'm sick but you can count on it that I'll sleep longer.

• Brohoof 1

I force myself up. I don't really have time to be sick; unless I'm on my death bed or in severe pain, I keep pushing onward.

I do take several naps throughout the day and drink a lot of water whenever I'm sick though. Sometimes I listen to some inspiring music to restore my morale if I'm feeling particularly weary (or I just pass out in my computer chair. It's about a 50/50 split.)

• Brohoof 1

As long as I'm not totally unable to get out of bed, I just keep calm and let it be a slow, but average day. I even go for a few more walks than usual. Short ones. Dry heating air is anything but good for the nasal mucosae, especially when you caught a cold. And I drink a lot of hot lemonade.

• Brohoof 1

I never really get sick. Somehow, I've always had pretty a pretty strong resistance to getting sick. The last time I was sick, it was food poisoning. Let me tell you, there are few things as miserable as your stomach trying to empty its contents when there's nothing there. I've had food poisoning a time or two and this is normally what I do

1. Stay in bed as much as I can

2. Puke....

3. Sip Sprite/7-Up.

4. Puke some more.

5. Try to stay hydrated

6. Continue puking

7. Still try to get some rest. 

It's impossible for me to eat when food poisoned. Whatever I eat comes back 10 minutes later. As far as I can remember, I'm over food poisoning and back to 100% within 36 hours. I've heard eating lots of yogurt helps you recover once you start to feel better (which makes sense since you purged all the bacteria in your stomach...)

But this doesn't happen to me very often. 

I actually got poisoned from Nutella. What's worse (for all you Nutella lovers) is that I got food poisoned on the first time I tried Nutella. So I can't even see a Nutella commercial without feeling sick again. And because of that, I can't stand Nutella. I'm afraid it's gonna make me sick again.

• Brohoof 1

First I say "bring out your dead" because I might as well be meh... i hate getting sick, but then again...who loves getting sick for real?

- First I offically check my temp to make sure its a fever

- If its not a fever, just warm coffee or tea with honey, eat something hot too

- If it is a fever... do the same thing but stay in bed and watch some TV or a movie

- Sleep if I must...

- Warm bubble bath, always helps to get rid of the stresses of being sick for a short time

• Brohoof 3

Pretty much the same as when I'm not sick. The only difference is that I'll end up cursing much more and complaining to my friends about how sick I am (exaggerating most of the time).

• Brohoof 1

Easy, relax.

For the most part, I hate being sick beyond all reason, I feel weak, fragile, and dead alike.

But I tend to do 2 things mainly, relax, so I don't panic or make it worse, or distract myself at all times from my sickness to hopefully get rid of it.

• Brohoof 1

How appropriate considering that's how I've felt all day today. Even feeling like total crap, once I'm good and awake I have a hard time just lying in bed doing nothing. First thing I'll do is bundle myself up in my comforter and then camp in front of either my TV or my laptop and watch videos for the rest of the day...which isn't much different than how I spend most days but that's besides the point. The rest of the day besides consists of mostly sustaining myself on lots of hot soup and the odd Dayquil or Aspirin. 

• Brohoof 1

I take medicine when I'm sick... because I don't see why I should bother dealing with sickness. But besides that:

-Sleep

-Go on the computer

-Eat

-Take a nice warm shower

-Go on the computer again

Fortunately, I hardly ever get sick.

• Brohoof 1