Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you daydream about?

Espurr

Dear Luna, where to begin... I normally daydream about whatever book/video game/show/situation I experienced that particular day. Sometimes I make stories in my head, ranging from standard fantasy to sci-fi to more down to earth stories. It's actually rare for me to daydream about ponies, for some reason.

I daydream about a lot of different things, but mostly I daydream about new art projects that I'm thinking up or new tattoos that I want. Lately, the tattoos have occupied most of my mind.

I daydream a lot, often I daydream about what I want to do.

Usually I daydream of driving cool cars and being awesome.

Then I daydream of owning my own house.

Also some adult stuff..

Then it's pretty much any type of fantasizing. I daydreamed once that a dragon was attacking the school I'm in. Needless to say I did teach him the power that is dragonrend.

Sometimes I daydream about ponies, anime and other things.

Sometimes I daydream of being awesome, it's good to mix fantasizing with reality otherwise the world would be so dull.

Every pop country musician listening to their own music sober lol.

I usually daydream about random things, my brain just goes in random directions. Yugioh comes up a lot, as does making videos.

when i am working in my factory at night and all alone, i daydream about a terrorist attack or something like that and that i have to hide in the darkness and setting traps to survive, running, hiding, fixing and building... during the normal day i daydream about an improvise attack form another nation, a war, and what to do to survive and where to find a weaopon and stuff like that

I'd say I daydream  storys that I probably should be writing...    Whether it involes Ponies, Anime, or what I would have don difrently in movies or TV shows.    

I also love to theroize fixes to plot holes in movies.   Rationalize how they would actualy work, warp space and time to fix the hole, lol.

Some things I daydream about aren't postable here :P  

But alot of the time dreaming about finding someone, what they might be like etc is one of the main things though I daydream about alot of stuff, I am kind of a dreamer all in all really :P 

Well...everything that came in my mind :D

I had so many ideas for everything...MLP or not. My mind is a palace of ideas. Sometimes, you can give my 4 words and i mayby managed to do a little story about that words.

And with everything, i mean everything, you know? XD

I daydream about the one I love wanting to be with me. I also daydream about spending time with my friends (mainly shopping, but other things as well)

I also daydream about music, like being back in marching band, or playing the oboe/saxophone in an ensemble.

I guess you could say I'm typically a bit down-to-earth in this aspect.

I daydream about ... stuff ... but aside from that, I do tend to daydream about battles/situations in modern warfare (not the game), and occasionally WW2 style battles as well. ;)

Or ponies. I also dream about ponies, like I sometimes come up with random 'stories' for my OCs. Maybe I should start writing a fanfic. :P

Really? Well, if you really want to know.

I daydream about my pony OCs half the time and my crush the other half. Actually, in terms of actual "daydreaming" and not "thinking", I'm normally dreaming about my crush. Since October when my crush on him started, I began visualizing dates that he would take me on. Don't ask me why. It just happens.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, nothing

It's somewhat sad to say

there isn't really anything I strive for as of yet ^^'

But I'm hoping to come up with a new dream in the future

my old dream was to be in a band haha