Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Final stage of becoming a brony.

TheConfusedPerson

Sorry, I need to write fast, but this morning According to this: http://theauthorsapprentice.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/the-5-stages-of-bronydom/ I have now entered the final stage of becoming a brony. I know that in this stage my parents, and haters will find out, wish me luck. (Also, sorry if wrong area, but I needed to write this quickly.)

• Brohoof 6

Sorry, I need to write fast, but this morning According to this: http://theauthorsapprentice.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/the-5-stages-of-bronydom/ I have now entered the final stage of becoming a brony. I know that in this stage my parents, and haters will find out, wish me luck. (Also, sorry if wrong area, but I needed to write this quickly.)

You're not the only one at the final stage. ;)

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

PS - I'm riding a flying plant!

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1

I dont think there are 'stages', I'm a brony and haven't told my family because why should I need too, just a normal guy who likes the show thats all, doesnt make me different or better than anyone else  :P

• Brohoof 1

Meh, I practically skipped stages three and four.  Not completely, but they lasted for a very, very short period of time for me, until I was just like "Screw it, I'm a brony!"  Everyone knows at this point, and no one really cares.

• Brohoof 2

For me the final stages were after Equestria Girls, just before that I discovered fan made music and videos, like Snowdrop, Double Rainboom, and the Adventures of Button Mash, needless to say I was impressed by the stellar work and animation that went into these videos, then I stumbled across Equestria Girls thinking it was another fan made movie, except it was a fan inspired film, and it was real, after the viewing, I was bewildered but emotional, so I felt compelled to join the herd, by accident of course, but I welcomed this accident and my new found renewal of alternative popular culture.

I'm pretty sure some of the people who know me, jaw dropped and went "WTF".

At which point I say, "Seriously? I say I'm a fan of MLP, and THAT makes yo go 'WTF'? Oh come on...because being a fan of PPG and Sailor Moon wasn't weird...". Then there's my step dad, "I thought you were straight." It's like, "really? You're seriously going to go down that road? Could've swore this was the 21st century, were liking some form of fiction doesn't change your sexual orientation.

I won't lie. Stage five. This virus got me very fast. 2 mounth.

My friend who gave me advice to watch mlp 2 years ago, he watched only first five episodes, his "bronification" was in stage 3.5-4. He doesnt watch ponies anymore, but his stage is still 3. Interesting...

Edited by zev_zev