Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite superhero & villain...?

Guy: Batman. I just find him interesting and I always did.

Girl: Zatanna or Supergirl

Although Ivy and Harley are my favs, they're not heroes. And I give bonus point to Hawk Girl, Phoenix, and Batgirl for having reddish hair.

Well, for me it always was Raven from Teen Titans :) Probably because it was the first real cartoon about super heroes I ever watched. I always liked her dark powers and great design. Also, fact that Tara Strong voiced her and Twilight Sparkle was probably one of the main reasons why I started to watch MLP. 

Raven_Earth-Teen_Titans_002.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My favourite superhero is Batman, and a lot of people would agree with me.

post-18648-0-48100900-1391258622_thumb.jpg

Is it because he has a more realistic setting, with not having superpowers? Or is it his dark image? I dunno, I just he's cool

My favourite Supervillain would be General Zod, from the Superman comics

post-18648-0-89168100-1391258920_thumb.jpg

Edited by UberAntics

Favorite villain is Killer Frost because she's an ice villain who is written by someone who actually knew something about thermodynamics, and I love it when people actually put effort into understanding what they write about.

Superhero: Batperson. (Yes that's an Ugly Americans reference. Anyone else remember that show?) Batman gets things done quickly and silently but isn't afraid to dish out an old fashioned ass whoopin'.

Super villain: The Joker. Whether it's robbing a bank or going on a killing spree, it's all done for the lulz.

My favorite villain is Ahriman from Warhammer 40k.

In an effort to save what remained of his Legion he used a spell to try and stop the rampant mutations that inflicted the marines he fought alongside. It worked, but only by turning everyone in his legion who didn't possess psychic abilities into spectres called Rubric Marines. Basically ghosts trapped in a suit of armor.

My favorite superhero is none other than Solid Snake. (Hey! Batman doesn't have superpowers either!)

For his entire life he had been used as a tool by The Patriots, but he's always done what he thought was right.

It all payed off in the end. :(

Edited by Marco Grimdog

Favorite villain? If you count Discord as a villain, then he wins hooves-down.

Favorite hero... that's a hard one. I know I had a favorite once, but I don't remember! I'm just going to call Rarity a hero and put her on the list.  :D

I really like Raven and Starfire from Teen Titans. I also like Ms. Marvel, Batwoman, Batgirl, Super-Girl, Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, and Green Lantern. Mare Do Well is nice too! But she is only an aestetic persona.

Villains, though, I have to say my favorites are from this show. Discord was great, Chrysalis IS great, Sombra, etc. The Joker, and Harley Quinn are nice, though.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite villain is Slade (or Deathstroke if you prefer) from Teen Titans. What a badflank.

Teen_Titans_Slade_by_Novarules.jpg

Favorite hero is Captain America because... well, because he's Captain America. What other reason do I need?

img-2293857-2-2302069-captain-america-st

Look at me, combining Marvel and DC. I earned myself a cookie. If people would only look to the cookie, Elaine...

img-2293857-3-BandW.jpg

Edited by JPBrony773
  • Brohoof 1

Favourite Hero: Batman (There is no need to come up with a reason he's just a badass in every way).

Favourite Villain: Thanos, no one can match his god-like powers through his use of the Infinity Gauntlet! (Also a badass in every way).

• 6 months later...

Favorite hero: Arm Falloff boy(look it up), iron man, Hulk, and The Flash.

Favorite Villain: The Joker, Led Luthor?, Penguin, Two Face, Harley Quinn, and clayface, and for the sake of it Discord.

Favorite hero: Arm Falloff boy(look it up), iron man, Hulk, and The Flash.

Favorite Villain: The Joker, Led Luthor?, Penguin, Two Face, Harley Quinn, and clayface, and for the sake of it Discord.