Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First thing you say when you wake up

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I say nothing, unless i decide to talk to myself out loud (which i do, sometimes)

My mornings are mostly silent until i get to school because everyone else is already gone when i wake up.

(edited)

I say absolutely nothing each and every morning. I don't know why I don't feel like breaking into monologue every time I awake from slumber, maybe it's some kind of genetic disorder.

Edited by Captain Jack

(edited)

Everyday of the year:

"I wish I was dead."

I say absolutely nothing each and every morning. I don't know why I don't feel like breaking into monologue every time I awake from slumber, maybe it's some kind of genetic disorder.

>implying people don't post what they think when they wake up.

Edited by Kyyson

(edited)

7:27: "Ffffffucking shit...." *checks phone*

7:31: *stretch* "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

7:42: "There's too much light in here. FUCK YOU, SUN!" 

7:45: "I don't have to be awake for another 15 fucking minutes. What in the hell am I doing up?"

7:53: "I should get out of bed soon..."

8:00: "Yeah, I need to get out of bed now" *grabs laptop*

8:04: "Wonder what happened on the forums last night..."

8:44: I need to get ready for class...I have class at 9." 

8:50: "SHIT!"

This is when I slam my laptop closed, throw on what clothes are on the floor, grab my backpack that probably has the wrong books in it, and sprint to class like my ass was on fire. 

I normally swear a lot. But I can put a sailor to shame in the morning. 

Edited by Jean Valjean

I swear she flies when I'm sleeping, sometimes she'll be on the floor across my room when I wake up..

I've got 3 Rarity plushies that I cuddle with when I sleep, and I swear, I wake up with one, and the other two are always on the floor...it makes me sad :(

Weekdays: Fuck school and my life

Weekends: PONIES INTERNET GAMES NO SLEEP COFFEE

Weekends (before i discovered the internet): i wonder what adventures will my aunty take me today.

• Brohoof 1

With all honesty, it's usually something along the lines of: "Jesus Christ God Damnit...". Why? No particular reason. But if I was to assume...

A: Getting up is hard, so I curse the activity itself.

B: I realize it's a whole, brand new day filled with all the same, old responsibilities.

C: I wake up late >.>"

• Brohoof 1

I've got 3 Rarity plushies that I cuddle with when I sleep, and I swear, I wake up with one, and the other two are always on the floor...it makes me sad :(

Heh, yea.I feel that way too. Then I kiss her, snuggle her and go back to sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm one of those rare people who are near-completely coherent when they wake up. Therefore, whatever I say can vary depending on what I plan on doing that day. I used to be happy in the mornings, too, but puberty kinda changed that. Now I'm awake but a little more irritable.

This post was typed about 10 minutes after waking up this morning.  ;)

Now I'm awake but a little more irritable.

I have been there and I sure don't miss it, hard to say who has it worse with that boys or girls boys have sex going through their minds every two seconds (I still do but thankfully not as much) and girls have all the hormonal stuff. What I said when I woke up even back then was still nothing for the most part with the occasional expletives for when I don't get enough sleep, I have to do something I don't want to do that day or if my damn hormones were screwing with me worse than usual.