Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike any pony in the show?

Akemi Homura

I don't hate rarity, but isn't she supposed to be the element of generosity? yet I only see her take stuff from other ponies. The only thing she ever gives is dresses that nopony ever wears...STOP TAKING STUFF RARITY

• Brohoof 2

One half of the Mane Six? That's pretty tough.

I guess, I don't really dislike AJ that much though if it's any consolation. It was more the episode where she left that got on my nerves. Also, RD doesn't bother me THAT much, it's more when she's being arrogant. I like being snarky, and snarky characters, but sometimes she does go over the line to me.Rarity, however, yeah I don't like her at all really.

I don't hate rarity, but isn't she supposed to be the element of generosity? yet I only see her take stuff from other ponies. The only thing she ever gives is dresses that nopony ever wears...STOP TAKING STUFF RARITY

I ask myself that question at times as well, but I think it's supposed to be the inherent flaw connected to her element. For example, Rainbow Dash is occasionally egotistical in spite of being the Element of Loyalty. Furthemore, Rarity is more frequently shown as being generous, even to a fault, than self-centered and greedy.

• Brohoof 1

I love everypony! Although AJ lost some points from me with her "I didn't learn anything" letter. Her little superiority rant just made me angry, mainly because she wasn't right, her family still had lost the rights to sell cider, and she cheated! It was a contest of quantity, not quality! Stupid Apple family... 9 vs 2 and they still managed to lose! -_-

What, no one else mentions Prince Blueblood?

My least favorite pony is Rarity though. She's too "glamorous," kind of lie a throwback to the older generations, and I don't like the older generations.

To me, Rarity is the older generations *done right* in that she's very glamorous and fasion conscious, but not a superficial, two dimensional character. She's not just a pony who's into fashion, she's a highly talented, hardworking *artist* whose medium happens to be clothes. I like that she's a bit of a diva and a perfectionist, but she'll also go out of her way for her friends and can take care of herself in a sticky situation. Not my favorite by any means, but there's a lot to appreciate about her.

Honestly, I'm a bit suprised nopony's mentioned Silver Spoon yet. She's a toady, and ponies like her actually give me a tic.

*repost*

That was a bit pre-emptive... I need to type faster.

Edited by Toasty Engineer

Aww... people don't like Rarity...

Uh... I don't really HATE anypony, but the one I like the least would have to be either Blueblood or Trixie. I just do not like how sometimes they are stuck up, much like Rainbow Dash but she is more tolerant in a sense...

If you allowed me to choose an OC, I would have said I HATE Aquilinus... I mean, at first I was just a bit uncomfortable with what his post responses were... but then I saw this picture... and I was scarred for life...(Not really) Now I completely dislike that OC...

Hahaha am I the only one who likes the Flim Flam brothers? They've just got this classic business attitude and they're so charismatic! I love how those characters were created. Of course I disliked them for what they tried to do, but that's what makes the characters so awesome!

Anyway, if I had to choose a pony that I dislike the most it'd have to beeeee... Erm. I'm not really sure to be honest. Every character does something every now and then that I can't stand, but that's what makes the characters good characters in my opinion. They're all very well developed and I really can't say which ones I don't like. Oh wells! I tried!

Uh, the creators make it downright impossible to hate a character. Even the ones were supposed to hate. Trixies a bit overated but alright, and Bluebloods an arse, but I think every show needs someone like him. Hell, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders are pretty groovy at times.