Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Thread (SSB4): Wishlist, Speculation, Thoughts

Zalgo

Characters I want added

-Kumatora

-Duster

-Masked Man

-Jeff

-Paula

-Giygas (as a boss or something)

Things I can only hope get added, but never will
-Every character ever in MLP

-Lucas and Ness getting movesets actually accurate to the ones they had in their games

-Discord, Sombra, Chrysalis, NMM as bosses :3

As you can see I have a slight bias towards MLP and Earthbound/Mother 3 ;)

• Brohoof 1

I don't have much to add, but I'd think it'd be cool if they brought back Roy and Pichu, and added Rosalina and Dixie Kong, along with putting Dixie and Diddy Kong together, like the Ice Climbers, but with the option to switch between the two. I also think you should be able to switch the Ice Climbers around.

First I like to point out that there are rumors that the next smash bros will incorporate guest characters like last one (sonic and snake) so that opens a lot of possibilities

First option

Banjo-Kazzoie: these two had Some of the greatest platform games in the n64. It would be nice to see them back.

Second option

Majora's mask: Anyone who played majora's mask on the N64 knows this guy means buisness. He could swich to different forms (like Pokemon trainer switches Pokemon) to fit a different opponent. His final smash could be the moon falling down.

Third option

Geno: marioRPG anyone who played it understands.

Hmmm you know I was pretty satasfied with Brawl's roster though I thought there should have been a lot more villains. I guess I'll go over my list.

- Zoroark [He's very likely to replace Lucario]

- Banjo and Kazooie

- Dixie Kong

- King K. Rool

- Vatti

- Sonic returning

- Any Castlevaina character though Alucard or one of the Belmont [most likely Simon] would be the best.

- Megaman

- Dark Samus skin for Samus. I would rather Dark Samus be her own character but I don't want another clone.

- Mewtwo returning

- Something to replace Jigglypuff [This could be Mewtwo or a different Pokemon like Victini]

- More character skins rather than the recolors. [so a Raichu skin for Pikachu or a Dr. Mario skin for Mario. Bassicly what they did with Wario in Brawl]

- Waluigi

- Captain Falcon's final smash being changed to this.

Edited by N-Harmonia

My list:

Sora- He'd fit in flawlessly.

Terra (Final Fantasy III/VI) I think she's the most likely FF rep, and would fit in nicely.

Shulk- I haven't played Xenoblade (Forgive me!) but he'd be pretty cool to play as.

Roy- Roy is my SSBM main, and it'd be awesome to see him back.

Skull Kid- Self explainitory.

Characters I want to see but have no chance of getting in:

Reuinclus

Discord

Crash

Batman

Lion-O

Bosses:

Organization XIII and/or Xemnas.

Andross

Ganon (Monster form of Ganondorf)

Kefka Palazzo (You'd fight his normal around the beginning, and his god form near the end)

Dark Matter

Stages:

Twilight Town or Destiny Islands

Geno's Woods (Can't remember the actual name)

Souther Swamp or Spider House

Skyloft

FreezeFlame Galaxy or Toytime Galaxy

Cave of the Past

Items

Bee Shroom- Gives a character Bee Wings for a short time.

Tanooki Leaf: Allows characters to hover and jump higher.

I'll add to this post later if more ides come to me.

Edited by ThatSpiritofChaos

Chaotic mode: which features 8 players fighting at one time.

4vs4 Team battle: Even have a 4 vs 4 team and then there could be a online/offline tournament or regular match where you put your team which consistsiof for characters you pick ....of characters 1 of which you control and others are cpu unless you got friends and face of against other people's teams. Think that sounds awesome and doable?

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~

I know very little of the nintendo world, so there are not too many characters I know I would add, but since this is my favorite game I always get excited in speculating about the roster, so my picks would be:

* Megaman

* Ryu (and Chun Li maybe ?)

* I want Mewtwo back

* Meowth

* Pokemon Trainer (but this time I want the pokemon trainer himself as playable, and the pokemon fight for him)

* Geno (from super mario RPG, I never played that game but I know that he's damn popular)

* Ridley

* Princess Daisy (we have been proven that she's way different than peach)

* Midna

* Crash Bandicoot

* Andy (from advance wars)

* Donkey kong Jr.

* Birdo

* Waluigi

* Krystal (from star fox adventures)

* Peppy Hare

* Slippy Toad

* Little Mac

* Sandman

* A character from Resident Evil (I would prefer Jill :3)

• Brohoof 1

- Girl Pokemon Trainer

- Krystal from Star Fox, why didn't they add her yet? We need more Star Fox guys

- Bowser Jr. Really. Why don't they have him yet? ;( I'd be surprised if they didn't add him. (HE'S FINALLY HERE)

- Mewtwo. Really, we need him back. (LOL HE'S BACK)

- Mew would be cool too.

- Something from Solid Snake

- Something from Zelda 

- Shadow from Sonic. I know they made him an Assist thing, but i'd be nice to play as him. And make Chaos Blast his final smash.

- Tails and Knuckles, if they add them Knuckles has to use the Master Emerald as his Final Smash. And Tails the tornado. NOAW.

- Bonetail, Gloomtail, or Hooktail. I liked them, if they don't add them at least make them assists.

- Sora. Please.

Yeah...repeats of what others have said.

Want to see but will never get in:

- Discord and Pinkie Pie. YES YES YES.

THE EDIT: HEY I COME FROM THE FUTURE, SON. AND MY PAST TASTE WAS AWFUL. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NOW, BAYONETTA AND SHANTAE DESERVE IT THE MOST.

Edited by Shift

Rumors says that both Megaman and Skull Kid are pretty much already confirmed. I don't really have any reliable font though. :|

Now for my personal wishlist, aside from these two... Let's see...

+ Toon Ganon

+ Toon Zelda/Tetra

+ Banjo-Kazooie

+ Bowser Jr.

+ Lloyd Irving

+ Knuckles the Echidna

+ Shadow the Hedgehog

+ many other Sonic characters :3

+ DK characters (Dixie Kong, Lanky Kong, King K. Roll, etc.)

+ Pokémon characters

And that's all I can think of~

I would probably be satisfied enough with only Skull Kid, Banjo and Knuckles. These are probably my favorites and most wanted for the next SSB. <3

Oh, and also, do not kick Lucario out!

Edited by DrizzleSTAR

Professor Layton. Make it happen, Nintendo.

R.O.B needs needs to go, and Jigglypuff, you've had your time, step aside.

They need to add more EarthBound/Mother characters, such as the masked man and Flint, and include a demo of the game in ALL versions this time :C

Stickers need to go, it was  a stupid conecpt in the first place. We already have trophies.

And online play DRASTICALLY needs improvement. It was near enough unplayable most of the time in Brawl.

I want rid of Sonic and Snake too, and replace them with Megaman and my personal favorite, Amaterasu. :D

And yeah, the adventure mode could be altered a bit. I found it quite easy execpt for that bloody great maze. >:U

I have only three for my wishlist:

1) Waddle Dee

2) Paper Mario

3) Yarn Kirby

That's all I really care about. Unless, for some reason, they add ponies. That would be AWESOME!! But that will not happen, so I will go with these.

I only want to see four characters added in this game.

Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes 2)

Henry (No More Heroes 2)

Jack Cayman (MadWorld)

Black Baron (MadWorld)

I will literally buy a Wii U just so I can play those characters in the game.It would just be amazing to play as any of those characters in this game.

I hope for a few more third party characters and that EVERY character is unique rather than clones of another. They did better in Brawl when they changed Ganon just enough so he wasn't just a slower version of Captain Falcon but they needed more. That sword he pulled out in his taunt? Wish they would have let him use it.

Hoping for a bigger stage list as well.

I want the Subspace Emissary to return one way or another too. That was my favorite part of Brawl. I like what they did with the "no talking, all movement and hand gestures" way they went with that since half the Nintendo characters don't speak (or at least, not in English)

I'd also like if they did something like the Guilty Gear and BlazBlue series where if certain characters fight other certain characters (Link vs Ganon, for example) then they use a special track unique to that specific pairing.

I would love a Kingdom Heart Character. Sora? Riku?

Cloud is a possibility...

It would be funny if we had Shy Guy, even as an assist trophy  :lol:

I don't really have many preferences... a Mii?  B)

<.< I'd prefer Riku personally but Sora is far more likely because he's the main character. Roxas is probably more likely, even if only as a skin of Sora, than Riku. Riku is pretty underrated.

Other stuff:

DLCs

DLCs that add new content to the game, like stages, characters and events.

These wouldn't happen often, most likely.

Stages

-All of the previous stages to ever exist ever

-Moar legend of Zelda stages, like:

-Clock Town

-Water Temple :P

-Moon

-Death Mountain

-Ganondorf's Castle

-Zora Fountain/Great Jabu Jabu (After some time passed, he would eat everyone and everyone fights inside of him)

-This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM1FnryLeQc

But with more galaxies.

-A stage that shifts to another random stage

• 1 year later...

Wow, I've been behind on this. Didn't know it was coming to the 3DS, so glad I finally decided to buy one when the black XL came out. Just wish they would get rid of Toon Link and bring back Mewtwo. Also change the Fox model back to the better looking Adventures model. Otherwise, very excited for this now since I'll be able to play it without picking up a Wii U.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I would like to say one thing.  As a Megaman fan, I hope megaman appears in both versions.  I don't want the 3DS to limit characters, while the Wii U has all of them, if you think about it.  Shame though, I was expecting Megaman X to appear, not Megaman, but I think he's better off in MVC.  BTW, a little blue bird came to me and told me that Tails may appear in Super Smash Bros.  Is that true, or am I just dreaming?

BTW, a little blue bird came to me and told me that Tails may appear in Super Smash Bros.  Is that true, or am I just dreaming?

Would love to see Tails in a Smash Bros. game. If they're bringing Sonic to the party, Tails should be the next logical choice, I think. Him and Kirby would be beasts on the battlefield thanks to their long-lasting hover abilities.