Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony moments that make you FEEL

Adorkable

a7c.jpg

I think we've all had those moments while watching MLP or viewing fan art (in some way, shape, or form) that have just made us feel those feels. And by feels, I mean basically cry, either happy or sad. Here's a place where you can share your feeling experiences. What pony moment(s) have made you cry?

I'll go ahead and start us off:

This.

This song right here.

I don't think I've ever cried so hard in my life.

I mean sure, some may not have felt that way when watching this scene, but for me it was an extremely touching moment. I mean, Twilight Sparkle has realized her true destiny to be a princess of Equestria. This moment in pony is when I truly understood that Twilight Sparkle was my pony. Well, this moment and Equestria Girls. I mean really though, I cried to hard while watching this I had to pause it and take a break to catch my breath, I was really into this moment. I think I can safely say that this is the hardest I've felt while being a Brony, anything else I post won't come close.

What about you guys? What pony moments (show or fan-made) have made you feel those feels?

Bonus points for why! ^^ (

• Brohoof 4

I've had so many moments like that, I would say defiently one of my most rememberable would been the battle of Celestia vs Nightmare Moon.

It made me cry...not because I saw Celestia getting hurt, or Twilight crying for her teacher... but the fact it was Celestia and Luna fighting each other...SISTERS!!! FAMILY!!! And the fact that Celestia felt forced to banish her own sister to the moon...you could see her tears, you could feel her sadness and what she was about to do. Considering that I relate to that, since I have a sibling who basically betrayed my family and left us, she's now considered banished from the family until she apologizes...but it won't happen...but the pain of losing a family member...just hurts.

Any of the "Sister Moments" (I do not personally consider Twi-spike moments in this catagory, its too much Mother-son relationship in my view).

Being an only child and last of my family line, I really get the impression I missed out on having siblings. It being a huge, huge hole in my life and when I do see siblings, fighting, loving, or just being so close as to understand one anothers feelings, it really tares me up. I love MLP:FIM sisterhood tellings. Also, I envy Big Macs and AJs relationship, its so organic and...real.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Someone already mentioned the shooting stars in Apple Family Reunion but that entire episode had that effect on me as my Dad had passed away 2 years ago. And of course all the fanart inspired by it especially this one. My Dad has done so much for me over the years and I was glad I could be there for him in the last few years of his life, since his death I often think if I am honoring him and all he has done for me.

__i_hope_i_made_you_proud___by_ninjaherm

Applejacks cutie mark origin story was also something that made me feel, it made me wonder how much of her decision to leave had to do with the pain of her loss. I liked the message of that as I see people always trying to be someone they are not thinking it will make them happy and it never works. I think moments like this are the main things that made Applejack my favorite pony.

http://youtu.be/fXmnWDyO44c

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This song gave me the warmest fuzziest feeling ever.

Seeing all the mane six getting back into what they loved doing after being so incredibly sad just felt wonderful and how they all instantly recalled their friends and what they were good at or definitely not good at; "We need your help, Applejack's trying to make dresses!". They also added in a few little jingles in the transition scenes of the song (most notably the little tune from 'The Art of the Dress').

Every little thing in this song had me tearing up, there were so many expressions (Dash flying through a cloud, for example) and little things that got me really cheery. Magical Mystery cure is y far my favourite episode despite how 'rushed' it was, which I'm still not really sure if I agree with or not. Princess Twilight? Fuck yeah.

Edited by Squint
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't full-on cried at any episode, but I did tear up a bit at the end of Filli Vanilli. Fluttershy's struggle with her shy, nervous nature is something I really resonate with, and seeing her work to overcome a part of that in just the same way I did was really touching. More than that, it really demonstrated something I've sort of seen all along, that for once a character is being presented in media who is shy and introverted like me, without being a joke character or being depicted as someone who is just shy and has no other facets to their personality, and without showing them being "fixed" or "getting over it", because she doesn't need to get over it and be a big social butterfly to be worth something. She's wonderful just the way she is.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Any moments that hit you right in the feels? Make you genuinley well up?

I am 99.9% sire there is already a thread for this but on the off chance that I'm wrong...

(If there is I'm really sorry :( )

It's just SOMETHING about this scene that gets me... I'm talking about the training montage scene from the episdoe "Hurracaine Fluttershy"

The music... The way Fluttershy gradualy improves...the music....the way she is silohetted against the sun in that final shot... The music...the way she looks so confident in herself towards the end of the montage...the music...

What about you guys :D

post-25897-0-47636100-1399582865.jpg

post-25897-0-52895000-1399582875.jpg

post-25897-0-06104000-1399582882.jpg

Edited by AppleCrackers
  • Brohoof 1

I think I mentioned this in my intro post, but BBBFF counts since it reminded of my relationship with my kid sister.

And I can't say "all of the feels" cause according to my kids I'm old. But yeah, that.

• Brohoof 1

When Twilight walked home in the Season 2 premiere and started to turn gray, I balled my eyes out.

When Spike turns back to normal in Secret of My Excess and reveals his feelings to Rarity while they fall down.

Another one that got me was when Twi was kicked out of the wedding and sang the alternate version of BBBFF, because it reminds me of my brother who I haven't spoken to in ages.

If he sends me a wedding invitation I'm kicking his ass

• Brohoof 1