Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Premiere Date betting topic

Doctor XFizzle

Now the news is broken that Season 5 will be in 2015 HOWEVA, EQD has pointed out that Season 4 was also slated to begin in 2014 when it actually began towards the end of 2013. 

So this topic will be a betting game where you predict Season 5's premiere date.

I'm going to bet

Saturday, November 15, 2014.

bold and underline your guess so its easy to see too

• Brohoof 1

Dang, I might just go with your guess because I was thinking the same thing. Each of the four seasons have all premiered in Fall, and the last two both premiered in November.

Any time in November is a safe bet, but for the sake of being different I'll say:

Saturday, January 10th, 2015.

Time to play the guessing game, I'll think of a Season 5 premiere date.

January 10, 2015

I second that........not to mention, I just saw a thread where someone posted an image of Season 5 COMING 2015.....so I wouldn't be surprised if it appears after Christmas.  TBH, its fine by me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Considering the wait for S4 was about nine months, I'm gonna go with somewhere around a 7 or 8 month hiatus. My guess then would be January 3, 2015. Perfect New Years gift right there.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

My guess would be 11 October 2014 or 15 November 2014

I'm guessing it's unlikely to be next year. I'm thinking that date cos the former marks the anniversary and latter is near to my bday :P

Tho I can guess that it might 2-3 months after the biggest con are held, namely Bronycon/Galacon

I'm guessing January 3 2015. Presumably the "2015 start" is to allow Hasbro time to make 26 episodes after Rainbow Rocks, and this would be a great way to start off the year. Would be a loooonnnng wait after May 10 2014 though....

I don't know how I'll cope with no new pony episodes for that long, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say

5 January, 2015