Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

have you ever stared off into space(zone out) and let your mind wonder?

Crimson Loyalty Dash

(edited)

Pretty accurate description of my everyday life. Kill me. :fluttershy:

Only kidding, but I do honestly stare out and diddle around too much, I feel. It's a bad habit I'd love to correct. However, if I'm in a position where I have to sit and do nothing or I'm getting ready to meditate, I admit that it does help me relax. 

Edited by CloudMistDragon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have stared off into space plenty of times. Whenever I do it, though, I know that i’m doing it and can snap out of it whenever I choose.

Yeah, especially when I'm staring out the window when in a moving car. A lot of times I stare at the sky and distant lands and think about how awesome it would be to fly. 

• 2 months later...

I used to do it when I was little. Now I only do it if I am tired + bored, which is a rare combination to be in for me. My life is balanced in such a way that it is rare to be bored.

• Brohoof 2

It happens to me a lot. I just start wondering about problems of humanity. And through it I have discovered the target of humanity:

Happiness 

Beeing happy is for me the best and more important thing. 

• Brohoof 3

• 1 year later...

All the time. It’s a problem lol. I love to daydream, especially when it comes to like being able to do things I can’t or unrealistic situations.