Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sleeping alone

tripfly

• 2 months later...

I used to sleep with my brother in the same room but he got annoyed of me playing The Magic Inside over and over on the TV in my room, so he moved out, and now it's just me and my pony plushies.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I slept alone almost every day of my life until last April, and now going back to it feels weird and like somebody is missing... *sighs* Luckily it's just for today while I get a few things from my Dad's house.

EDIT: Back to sleeping with my BF again... In a bed that's a bit small for the two of us... :lie:

Edited by Angel_Dust

On 12/22/2019 at 5:51 AM, Booker said:

I've always had trouble sleeping in the same bed as friends and relatives (which is why I haven't done it in over ten years), but sleeping with a loved one seems wonderful. It's basically eight straight hours of cuddling, and cuddling is the best :wub:

I actually sleep better in the same bed with a friend, granted I do cuddle and snuggle with them :blush:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Haha that's bold of you to believe I have slept with someone haha ha ha. I sleep alone I prefer it I can't stand any noises while I sleep.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 6:43 PM, Treeglow Flicker said:

Sleeping alone isn't that bad. If I was sharing a bed with someone, I would be more interested in the staying awake part more than the sleeping part. :ticking:

I wish I had known you in May of 2019 :pistachio:

I've only ever slept with a family member when I was a little kid. Sleeping in bed with somebody else is almost unimaginable to me now. I know of married couples who don't actually sleep in a bed together because they just don't get enough sleep that way.

I'd bring me a lot of troubles of I didn't sleep alone:huh:

Though I was really afraid to sleep alone when I was a kid, to the point that I experienced sleep paralysis (or something like this)

• Brohoof 1

I usually sleep alone. When I sleep in the same room with other people, I often have trouble to fall asleep because of different reasons. I think when I someday would sleep with a partner every night in the same bed, these problems would go away. But for now, I am more accustomed to sleep alone and also prefer it.

One day I will not sleep alone. When the Chinese customs are dropped (never happens) I can finally get a body pillow. Then I will not be alone in 🛏️

2 hours ago, Splashee® said:

One day I will not sleep alone. When the Chinese customs are dropped (never happens) I can finally get a body pillow. Then I will not be alone in 🛏️

For a second I thought you were serious and were talking about finding someone special in your life then I read the last half :wacko:

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

For a second I thought you were serious and were talking about finding someone special in your life then I read the last half :wacko:

I am not as lucky as you who gets to sleep with FNAF plushies :yay:

:wacko: at least I imagine you do. Now I feel I am a creep. Oh no!

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Splashee® said:

I am not as lucky as you who gets to sleep with FNAF plushies :yay:

:wacko: at least I imagine you do. Now I feel I am a creep. Oh no!

I try to but I always end up kicking them out cause I end up not wanting them there.

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I try to but I always end up kicking them out cause I end up not wanting them there.

I'm glad I don't share your bed.

I know what you mean. I used to not like having stuffed animals in bed, as they are not as comfortable as you think at first

• Brohoof 1