Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had found a portal to Equestria, would you invite others to join you?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

The only people I'd invite are me, myself, I and that guy I always see in the mirror. And maybe if my imaginary friends would stop arguing with the voices in my head, they might get to come along too. 

The rest of the world isn't worthy of such radicalness. 

call all the goverments in the world and see which one can get me the best offer.

which must include.

-luxuries, all kinds of luxuries i can have, the best of pc´s, the best in wi-fi, tv with all types of channel, all games in steam, and stupid things that arent neccesary at all.

-a place of my own, better be big.

- guaranteed protection, once bronies find out i had the portal to equestria and sold it, i want to see how many threats i get and how long they can amount to once i have automatic turrents and 1 click swat teams.

Edited by twistedmetalero

I would tell the people I would miss the most. My brothers. If they wanted to join me, they would be welcome, but once I bought all the gold I could afford on this side, and smelted it into small coins, I'd be gone, and never heard from again in this world. If I could close said portal behind me, I would. Hopefully my handmade bits are the right size to be useful in Equestria... :derp:

Do you guys ever thought that sending a lot of bodies into another dimension could do? In Equestria Girls movie, the whole mane 6 couldn't go (except Twilight) 'cause it could turn both dimensions to chaos! The best solution, if you call your friends, is calling some ponies from Equestria to go to this world to balance dimensions' mass. So that innocent ponies could become corrupted (you know why) and your wish to go to another world could make some ponies suffer.

Edited by DragonBornBR34

Assuming that it is a back-and-forth portal, I have one friend that I would probably tell about it.  And then my close family.  I think that I would likely keep it a secret from everyone else.  I would want to pretty much abandon my life in this world and live in Ponyville.  Hopefully I would be able to get some sort of job there, so I could earn a living.  But if the portal continued to exist, I would like to visit home often.  I would still want to see my friends and family.  Plus TV shows and movies and books and stuff.

I live in the middle of nowhere. I'm 1% of the brony population in this town, so I highly doubt anyone would care that there's a portal to Equestria in my own home. lol. I'd probably make my online friends jealous. ^___^

Pretty much I'd go on my own and not anyone else. If my irl friends were bronies I'd take them in an instant. 

Hmm... Tough question.

I'd WANT to tell as many people as possible, but if the wrong ears are listening, then total chaos will ensue.

Some would want to destroy the portal.

Some would want to exploit it for evil gain.

Some would want to keep it locked away from the world and explore all of its secrets.

It might even be used as grounds for war...

Maybe it'd be better to only share it with a small group of bronies. A group that can be sworn into secrecy, that will act only with the best intentions so that we can spot any possible danger before it happens.

As for me personally? Well, I wouldn't mind going there and living there forever, especially if it's a one-way portal. Might leave a farewell note for my family and loved ones to find, just to let them know that I'm okay and there is no need to go looking for me. :)

Edited by Samurai Equine

It would be a difficult decision because there are places in real life that I like going to and things I haven't done or seen yet.  But if Equestria was real and I could get there I think my decision would be to take a few weeks to say goodbye to the world I have lived in, tell my closest friends and family to see if they want to join me and I would step through that portal for good and not come back..

But if I had to go 10 minutes from now, I could not do it.

I wouldn't go through myself, but I would charge incredibly high admission fees for anybody else who wanted to go through.

It gets even worse when the bronies of the world will be flooding your front gate. When they hear that you are charging very high fees to move to Equestria, they'll attack you to force their way in!

What to do, then?

Hell yes I would! I would bring my brothers, especially the non-brony one, I would bring friends, I would bring my parents. I would offer them the better existence I had found just as I do through this show and how it's had a positive effect on me.

Hell yes I would! I would bring my brothers, especially the non-brony one, I would bring friends, I would bring my parents. I would offer them the better existence I had found just as I do through this show and how it's had a positive effect on me.

Make sure you don't tell any other brony aside from your friends/brothers/sisters, or the rest will flood your house!

My family will think im crazy, my friends will call me a horsef*cker, and i dont really personally know any bronies outside of the internet.

Guess the plan is to eat my last piece of steak, and not a single soul will know where i disappeared to!

Acctually, i'd probably force my three best friends into there just for the heck off it. It'd be a good laugh watching them struggle to "Trot" in what they consider is absolute hell  :lol: 

Edited by Bradley
  • Brohoof 1

If I had found a portal to Equestria, I would take everything that belongs to me (even my school laptop, and I don't even own that), message my friend about the portal, show it to him when he arrives at the portal, shove him in, follow him shortly afterwards and watch him react to being in place that he considers hell. 

In other words: Pack up everything I own, trick my friend into going inside the portal, and living in Equestria forever.

It would sure beat my everyday regular life. Nothing ever really happens in my life, it is always the same: Eat, Sleep, Watch Television, Repeat. Well...except for school, but that is really boring. 

I have already made a contract with my two best friends that we're legally bound to do the following:

- Help each other dispose of a corpse in case one of us is involved with murder

- Believe each other if any of us is abducted and experimented on by aliens

- Help each other by being a part of a heist in case one of us needs the money (or we really really want to)

- ...(lots of other unlikely scenarios here)

- Follow and protect each other in case we encounter a random, strange portal and one of us decides to go through

So i'd pretty much have to drag my two best friends along (who are totally not bronies), and i can tell that it would be a fun trip..

Edited by Terminus
  • Brohoof 1

I know myself well enough to trust myself only, I'd bring no-one. Knowing what catastrophic consequences that could occur with a portal to the land of Equestria if 'Certain' Bronys were the owners or if it was released to the public would cause dire problems. Other than that, it'd be amazing! Except a little creepy when you think of Ponyville through your eyes, walking around, 6''1 maybe, and they're all 3''2 and the first pony you would see, is Lyra. awkward indeed.

Edited by AM Awakening

It gets even worse when the bronies of the world will be flooding your front gate. When they hear that you are charging very high fees to move to Equestria, they'll attack you to force their way in!

What to do, then?

Hire bodyguards to watch me and the portal 24/7, equip them all with riot shotguns loaded with salt rounds.